SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Sent you an email about T3 5 days ago but no response!
If it was from a gmail account I don’t read them, just delete it. Yours could’ve been deleted by accident. Apologies.

Also I have a minimum and no longer carry T3 :/

I recall some HMG was to be tested, when is that expected? and what HMG do you have in stock atm?
I asked Jano if he could test it and he said he’ll give it a shot. He couldn’t get a conclusive result so he refunded me. It’s just a Chinese generic. I have a few vials of IBSA HMG tho.

I asked Jano if he could test it and he said he’ll give it a shot. He couldn’t get a conclusive result so he refunded me. It’s just a Chinese generic. I have a few vials of IBSA HMG tho.
Seems these generic Chinese Hcg vials are fishy these days.

Last edited:
price on the IBSA? and if you have any of the generics left will you sell me those too? i'm guessing they are QDS?
IBSA Merional 150iu $75.

I can’t sell the generics but I’ll hook you up with some if you order. These are not QDS, different vendor. I sent QDS HCG to Jano today, so we’ll see how those results do.

Seems these generic Chinese Hcg vials are fish these days.
QDS hcg looks better than the other generic shit I had tested. If these test bad I’m sticking with Livzon or other pharma. I was just looking for a cheaper hcg option to offer guys.

IBSA Merional 150iu $75.

I can’t sell the generics but I’ll hook you up with some if you order. These are not QDS, different vendor. I sent QDS HCG to Jano today, so we’ll see how those results do.
nice, OK. i'll grab some coin and hit you in the morning with it in email. I'd never used HMG before until my Changzhou stuff. HCG never did shit for me, I got mega woody in like 3hrs of using HMG the first time. it should complete my TRT protocol.

are you up for naming the chinese vendor so we know who to possibly avoid? np if not.

nice, OK. i'll grab some coin and hit you in the morning with it in email. I'd never used HMG before until my Changzhou stuff. HCG never did shit for me, I got mega woody in like 3hrs of using HMG the first time. it should complete my TRT protocol.

are you up for naming the chinese vendor so we know who to possibly avoid? np if not.
Yeah they were called Online-Peptides. They only had a Wickr. No website or anything.

Quick updates:

New antibiotics in stock-
Sandoz Amoxicillen 500mg/24ct
Sandoz Amoxicillen with clauvanic acid 500/125mg/16 ct
Sandoz Cephalexin 1000mg/24ct
GSK Valaciclovir 500mg/10ct
Morivid Hydroxchloroquinsulphate 200mg/30

Antibiotics already in stock:
Cipla Azithryomycin 500mg/5ct- $20
GSK Bactrim DS 800+160mg/10ct- $10
Dr.Reddy Doxycycline 100mg/10ct- $15

More Saxenda has been added. More Ozempic will be here mid next week. Anavar should be here Monday.