[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I've honestly been loving this lab. But I recently had just over $300 worth of lab work done on their gear. They told me they would give me a $300 credit and after emailing them the test results, they asked me to upload them to their thread, which I did. They then informed me via email I would not be getting any store credit whatsoever. Over $300 out the window. Beyond disappointed.

I've honestly been loving this lab. But I recently had just over $300 worth of lab work done on their gear. They told me they would give me a $300 credit and after emailing them the test results, they asked me to upload them to their thread, which I did. They then informed me via email I would not be getting any store credit whatsoever. Over $300 out the window. Beyond disappointed.
Goddam Microsoft word sure has gotten expensive.

i uploaded my test results in post #8464 and got nothing for it, and my shit looked more legit than yours.

Tough break, keep on keeping on, home boy.

So you have failed in reverse scamming sas for the 3rd time and your attempts at scamming the members with your hulkpowerugl and US domestic hgh threads have both failed in disgrace. Come on buck charkley/brew kit lasted longer.

Sponsors

Latest posts