[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Has anyone else ran his Var or have any input on this var/Winny issue?

I have 4 packs I’m planning on running toward the end of my cycle and I’m sure as hell not wanting to run Winny on accident. Especially not knowing the dosage either of the compounds. If it wasn’t originally packaged right then who knows if it was produced right.
Hey brother bust open one of them pills im curious to see what the powder looks like

You should very easily be able to tell if the powder inside is Winstrol or Anavar. Anavar is the consistency of sugar and Winstrol is more like flour. We will pay to get his pills tested we are sure they are Anavar.

Dino

@NotJaketheSnake contact @Sasquatch Labs and take him up on this. They said they will pay to get testing. Do not mail them back any product. You send caps directly to whoever’s testing it. If it comes back legit then hey your labmax was off. Wouldn’t be the first time labmax gave iffy results. If it comes back that it’s winny then @Sasquatch Labs pack your shit and get the fuck out. Weather it was a mistake or someone trying to make up for oos items we don’t need it around here.

You should very easily be able to tell if the powder inside is Winstrol or Anavar. Anavar is the consistency of sugar and Winstrol is more like flour. We will pay to get his pills tested we are sure they are Anavar.

Dino
Hints me asking what the powder looks like ..... so are u saying that the lab max he did is wrong ... or he faked it ? And if ur so sure its really var why did u first say u will take care of him

@NotJaketheSnake contact @Sasquatch Labs and take him up on this. They said they will pay to get testing. Do not mail them back any product. You send caps directly to whoever’s testing it. If it comes back legit then hey your labmax was off. Wouldn’t be the first time labmax gave iffy results. If it comes back that it’s winny then @Sasquatch Labs pack your shit and get the fuck out. Weather it was a mistake or someone trying to make up for oos items we don’t need it around here.
Problem is we don’t know that company he’s using ... they could have them in there pocket ...

Hints me asking what the powder looks like ..... so are u saying that the lab max he did is wrong ... or he faked it ?
No not at all! I believe the most accurate way to test this is for him to send it in to whatever tester he chooses. We'll cover the cost.

Dino

Has anyone else ran his Var or have any input on this var/Winny issue?

I have 4 packs I’m planning on running toward the end of my cycle and I’m sure as hell not wanting to run Winny on accident. Especially not knowing the dosage either of the compounds. If it wasn’t originally packaged right then who knows if it was produced right.

I was planning on the same thing, running it at the end of a cycle. Get a test kit from labmax to be sure.