ST Biotechnology peptides

Godvil

Subscriber
Hello again, MESO-RX ;)

Many years gone since last thread and we decided to try here again

I would like to represent you ST Biotechnology peptides. (clickable)
We are in business since 2014 and works hard on our products, quality and reputation.
Usually the most popular peptide positions are available:

GHRP6 (5mg)
melanotan II (10mg)
GHRP2 (5mg)
Ipamorelin (2mg)
CJC1295 (2mg)
CJC1295DAC (2mg)
TB500 (2mg)
PT141 (2mg)
Sermorelin (2mg)
Gonadorelin (2mg)
HGH176-191 (2mg)
MGF (2mg)
PEG MGF (2mg)
IGF-1LR3 (1mg)
Folistatin (1mg)

Also we are official partner of world famous growth hormone - Genopharm. You may find our store in official partners section in their website.
GENO-SM.jpg

Also we offer many other GHs - Pharmatropin, Nordex, Genotropin, Jintropin, Bionitropin etc.
Our own GH ST Biotropin will be avalable soon ;)

All the prices are divided into three groups - order from 1, 10 and 50 vials. The bigger is order the better is price.
However we understand that haven't earned the reputation yet so we offer minimal price for every first order. This way you can test our products not overpaying for it. We guarantee it's quality on 100% that's why we are sure you will come back for more :)
It's not worth to tell about 98% pure peptides - this is what all the sellers do. We offer to try it for minimal price instead and make your own conclusions.

We send from EU so shipping is fast and safe.
EU delivery takes 4-10 days from the day payment is received, US delivery takes 6-10 days.
Now because of COVID it may takes longer, sorry about it, not our trouble, just post service issures...
Also may send by DPD, UPS courier (30eur cost) - 8 days guaranteed delivery

Also added such products like Pharmacom, ZPHC, Balkan Pharm, Bioniche, SP Labs, Jera Labs.
Prices will be sent after your request, dont want to publish it at our store.

SARMs also avalabe!

And of course special offers and discounts for regular customers and retailers!

Thank you for your time. I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

This way you can test our products not overpaying for it.
So, at first, we pay a reasonable price for a product. Then if we decide to order again you assure us we will be overpaying at that point. o_O
Sounds terrific :rolleyes:

Post up a price list so we can see how overpriced your shit really is! o_O

What a horrible intro. No list, pricing, testing, tit pic, contact info, etc. o_OGTFOH

I have never, and I mean never, seen someone write the same way they speak broken English. Even your text is racist.
My favorite is ‘not our trouble, just post service issures’.
Issures?
ISSURES?
Holy fuck 2020 can’t get anymore surprising.

I have never, and I mean never, seen someone write the same way they speak broken English. Even your text is racist.
My favorite is ‘not our trouble, just post service issures’.
Issures?
ISSURES?
Holy fuck 2020 can’t get anymore surprising.

The foreign sources are great. They basically post "We is good. You know we good our price is not lowest. Fuck you American. Not our trouble. You eat shit now piece of fuck American."

The foreign sources are great. They basically post "We is good. You know we good our price is not lowest. Fuck you American. Not our trouble. You eat shit now piece of fuck American."

I love it haha [emoji38] sounds exactly like how they talk hey bro all the foreign sources are GTG. I’ve used there products and had great [emoji1417] boners in the morning hahahahaha! Fuck blood work who needs that we just go off of feels here and giving the GTG to sources just cause they have nice fancy labels and packaging lol [emoji38]

Hellow Gwai Lo's Welcome new company *insert generic laboratory photo off google*. As you see we are professional company with good product, please reference these HPLC tests done in-house for proof. Also have two complimentary photoshopped government approval documents to ease small white mind.

Now Give money, good day.

ST Biotechnology peptides

Nobody wanted your shit 5 years ago. Why do you think we'd change our minds now??? What's the big new sales pitch @Godvil

Pull us in... Tell us why after 5 years we need to buy? Do your job and sell.
His first thread from 5 years ago only had 8 posts total. Didn't even make it to page 2.

@Godvil Maybe in another 5 years, you will be ready. You literally have been a "member" for over 5 years and you still don't have a clue how to do shit right.

See you in 2025, dip shit.

Come on guys why so angry))
Im just a seller, not a forum warrior and not an english philologist

Im from Latvia and i can write perfect in russian :D

What about prices for all forum members:
Please check all our price lists
Feel free to ask all you need!
If you need Excel table - just let me know

GH, Peptides - http://peptide-store.eu/prices/GH_peptides.jpg
Bioniche, Jera, HCG, ECA, Libido etc - http://peptide-store.eu/prices/Bioniche_Jera.jpg
Pharmacom, Balkan, ZPHC - http://peptide-store.eu/prices/Balkan_Pharmacom_ZPHC.jpg
SP Labs - http://peptide-store.eu/prices/SPLabs.jpg?fbclid=IwAR3JgoRwBfZH19E5mBn6o40P9XnQ-bKF9crlm3h-ZRUOLYymzqKAbPqrgKA
SARMs - http://peptide-store.eu/prices/SARM.jpg