Sunaven Laboratories - Canadian Domestic Source

Sunaven

Orders: sunaven.com OR sunaven@countermail.com
Shipping: $28.00
T/A: 2-4 Business days
Payment: MoneyGram, WesternUnion & Bitcoin
Minimum Order: $150.00
Discount: 10% off all future orders for submission of testing/reviews on Sunaven Laboratories pharmaceuticals.

>> CHECK SUNAVEN.COM FOR UPDATED PRICING, INFORMATION & PRODUCTS <<

Intramuscular Medication(s) 10mL:

TESTA-VEN Enanthate (250mg/mL) = $55.00
TESTA-VEN Propionate (100mg/mL) = $42.00
TESTA-VEN Cypionate (200mg/mL) = $50.00
SUSTA-VEN BLEND (250mg/mL) = $55.00
NANDRA-VEN PhenylPropionate (100mg/mL) = $55.00
NANDRA-VEN Decanoate (250mg/mL) = $65.00
MASTA-VEN Propionate (100mg/mL) = $65.00
MASTA-VEN Enanthate (200mg/mL) = $85.00
TRENA-VEN Acetate (100mg/mL) = $60.00
TRENA-VEN Enanthate (200mg/mL) = $70.00
TRENA-VEN Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (100mg/mL) = $120.00
EQUI-VEN Undecylenate (200mg/mL) = $55.00
EQUI-VEN Acetate (100mg/mL) = $60.00
PRIMA-VEN Acetate (75mg/mL) = $85.00
PRIMA-VEN Enanthate (100mg/mL) = $85.00

Oral Medication(s) :
DIANA-VEN (10mg/100Ct) = $45.00
DROLA-VEN (25mg/100Ct) = $80.00
WINNA-VEN (25mg/100Ct) = $80.00
VARA-VEN (10mg/100Ct) = $85.00
TURINA-VEN (10mg/100Ct) = $80.00
SUPERA-VEN (10mg/100ct) = $90.00
PROVIRA-VEN (25mg/50Ct) = $85.00

Ancillary Medication(s) :
CLOMA-VEN (25mg/100Ct) = $55.00
NOLVA-VEN (10mg/100Ct) = $55.00
AROMA-VEN (12.5mg/100Ct) = $60.00

Verification of Legitimate Production, Sterility, and Disclosure.

Lab Pictures: Posted in old thread.
Brewing Process:
I incessantly produce my products in (4) stages, these stages being :

1) I invariably inaugurate with pre-sterilization of all equipment, materials and anything that will come in immediate contact amidst production. I equip myself with a mask and sterile gloves in a setup that allows for minimal air flow to impede any microorganisms among the air from entering the product introducing contamination.

2) I subsequently carry out the measuring and mixing with references to whichever compounds that are required for the product that I am producing at that given moment, all the while maintaining complete sterility.

3) This being the filtration process, I stringently only use .22um filters (or subordinate) in furtherance of repeatedly producing the aseptic products you are welcomed too.

4) Essentially this would just be the bottling, labeling and preparation of shipment to you, my fellow Canadians, eh!

Security: I use CounterMail with 4096bit PGP key encryption on top of Tails OS with the ISO image booted onto a removable media device (please read up on this if you are unaware as I see it benefiting the end user equally). It allows you to use the internet anonymously and to circumvent censorship, as all connections are forced to go through the Tor network. Tails uses state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt all of my files, emails and instant messaging, also leaving no trace on the computer you are using unless I ask it explicitly. The entirety of your information once submitted for shipping purposes is ALWAYS wiped, it will not be saved for ANY reason whatsoever. Your safety and security is one of my highest priorities and will never be put on the line for any reason.

Full Disclosure: Sunaven Laboratories is ran independently apart from shippers and collectors. Nobody will represent my business other than myself as I know it best. Providing quality pharmaceuticals that you love is my motivation and it is regularly driving me to outperform myself every day.

Meso-Rx Handles: Sunaven & AnonLab are my ONLY handles, overlook all messages from anyone regarding Sunaven Laboratories pharmaceuticals unless it is directly from my email address listed at the beginning of this post.

Testing: Unfortunately, I will not be providing products or paying for others testing as this is something people must do independently to ensure legitimacy considering I could simply send better products to those of whom are testing. Although, I continuously encourage for my customers to constantly be testing my products whether it be via labmax, bloodwork, etc. I have worked alongside my raw supplier for a favorable amount of time and have constructed a considerably large amount of trust in what they provide for my customers and I. My supplier attends, and sets up booths at many chemical expos annually, it's most certainly not some shady individual located online. Quality is a fundamental part of my business, if in the highly unlikely case that you received something you pertain as "bunk" or "under-dosed" then it is required that you provide me proof and I will adhere to the problem and you will be reimbursed with your losses. I conduct Labmax tests on every new batch of raws that I receive to help ensure you are never shipped anything of less than excellent quality. To further the unlikelihood of an under-dosed product I will provide a permanent 10% discount from every future purchase of anyone who conducts any type of testing on my products, good or bad.

References: I am currently not sourcing on any other boards at this given moment, although, there are some strictly Canadian boards that I am interested in joining. Sunaven Pharmaceuticals established as a small operation strictly for myself and other close friends which eventually led to providing as the local "go-to" guy, but that has since passed me as word gets around and the hype just isn't ideal to me.

Source Website:
Code:
www.sunaven.com

On a Side Note: I would like to make this clear that I am in this for the long haul, that being said, I am willing to cooperate as much as possible with the community in order to build a solid foundation of trust and integrity here at Meso-Rx. If you have a predicament, let me know and we will work together to solve it as quickly and easily as possible.

Yours Truly,
Sunaven Laboratories.

Last edited:
Cant wait to try this lab out
Why's that, exactly? You have some premonition about a new lab showing up and you being offered work with them? Maybe you already sweep up or something?
Or was that post a meaningless attempt to draw attenion from another guy assuring us of his long future here. You'll apologize and accept that your being happy here has to do with how you treat our handicap members and. The first momday of every month the sources here take a group of them fishing or something.
Its generally acceptable to be 1 or 2 short returning home.

Also, new vials will be clear with added holograms and my logo etched in the cap. These will not be shipped until all of the old amber vials are shipped since I have a tonne of them to use up.

Shit and I thought you were gonna have to wait a mnth or so for your orals..
Will try out some of your line soon and test it for the members here to see.

when I see minimum order it sounds alarm that another scam

if I cannot buy one vial to test first I will not waste my money

when I see minimum order it sounds alarm that another scam

if I cannot buy one vial to test first I will not waste my money

There is a reason for a minimum order, and that's to rid the sources of all the minuscule orders when they get busy; why waste time packaging and sending a single vial of Test-P when you have several other larger orders to accommodate. Although, I am willing to remove the minimum order for the time being for people to test products at their willing.

Here we go again this one should prove to be interesting

I have an old thread under my other handle that you can take a look at if you have any questions or concerns that may already be answered:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/anonlabs-canada-domestic.134358166/

Out of curiosity, is there any way for a new member to the site to give reviews without being seen as a shill?
No, a shill is someone whom "is an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others" seeing as you are not an accomplice you are free to post your review.

I'm aware, but it seems like everyone who makes a comment about a lab who hasn;t been on the board for a long time gets accused of it.

And for good reason.

@Sunaven What is the reasoning behind two lab names and two Meso handles?
Hi Bigd, the reasoning behind the change pertains to only one reason and that reason being is there seems to be two other labs under the same name that have operated and/or are currently operating in Canada already. I would like to be my own brand and have my own reviews sort of speak.

Hope that makes sense.

Gahh, the Primobolan Acetate has a bit of bite to it... I am continually trying to get rid of the PIP from this product but it just doesn't work well with me, really starting to piss me off.