• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Superbolic.com Xmas Promotion

Great post. You have finally summarized the results of your vetting process and farted your final sentence. I suppose there is no appeal. You have warned the good members of the forum against shangkhang the Thai liar/scammer/etc etc. Now the forum is a safer place. Congratulations. I bet you feel good: you caught another criminal. Strangely enough, I keep receiving emails from people interested in my products, so everything is good on my side. So what happens now?
Keep spouting off the lies...NO one would order from you, scammer.

Keep spouting off the lies...NO one would order from you, scammer.

If you are so sure and confident, there is no need to be so agitated. Unfortunately for you mindless (or should I say brainless?) my time here dealing with you and your gang is paying off. Orders have been shipped and God forbids they pass customs, I'll have a few very happy customers, who will tell their friends, and the all thing will grow, slowly and steadily. How do I know? Because it happened before, with a different site and different marketing approach. When you prove yourself with delivered orders, good customer service and honesty, people notice. Enjoy the weekend.

People will always do what they want no matter what anyone tells them. But whenever they come back here complaining about being ripped off or how their personal information was posted on the internet, nobody will have an ounce of sympathy for them.
They were warned.

Edit: like Jay said, that is IF anyone has even ordered from you. And if they are ordering, you have the most silent customer base in the history of businesses.

Last edited:
Great post. You have finally summarized the results of your vetting process and farted your final sentence. I suppose there is no appeal. You have warned the good members of the forum against shangkhang the Thai liar/scammer/etc etc. Now the forum is a safer place. Congratulations. I bet you feel good: you caught another criminal. Strangely enough, I keep receiving emails from people interested in my products, so everything is good on my side. So what happens now?

If you are so sure and confident, there is no need to be so agitated. Unfortunately for you mindless (or should I say brainless?) my time here dealing with you and your gang is paying off. Orders have been shipped and God forbids they pass customs, I'll have a few very happy customers, who will tell their friends, and the all thing will grow, slowly and steadily. How do I know? Because it happened before, with a different site and different marketing approach. When you prove yourself with delivered orders, good customer service and honesty, people notice. Enjoy the weekend.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

How about this one...IF someone orders from a re-seller (instead of being smart and ordering from the lab they want) and NO ONE is willing to go public and vouch for them, is it good publicity for that re-seller? Did they actually even sell anything?

EVERY other lab in here has people step up after every order and say
-I made in order, i'll keep you updated
-Order made, package coming, communication is good
-Etc...

I wonder why no one has done that here...hmmm...

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

How about this one...IF someone orders from a re-seller (instead of being smart and ordering from the lab they want) and NO ONE is willing to go public and vouch for them, is it good publicity for that re-seller? Did they actually even sell anything?

EVERY other lab in here has people step up after every order and say
-I made in order, i'll keep you updated
-Order made, package coming, communication is good
-Etc...

I wonder why no one has done that here...hmmm...

Hi Jay how's your holiday in Asa? As I said, orders have been shipped. I got no confirmation so far they have reached destination. Hopefully they're not stuck at customs. Then it's up to the buyers if they want to publicly admit they tested me or keep silent. I didn't ask for vouches, because I know that whoever will do that will be immediately massacred by you and your friends. Why should they go against you guys? Being in their shoes, I wouldn't say a word to support shangkhang. Maybe some brave soul will do it, but it's not in my hands.

Hi Jay how's your holiday in Asa? As I said, orders have been shipped. I got no confirmation so far they have reached destination. Hopefully they're not stuck at customs. Then it's up to the buyers if they want to publicly admit they tested me or keep silent. I didn't ask for vouches, because I know that whoever will do that will be immediately massacred by you and your friends. Why should they go against you guys? Being in their shoes, I wouldn't say a word to support shangkhang. Maybe some brave soul will do it, but it's not in my hands.

You know I dont like it when youre non-combative! :mad:

Nothing happens now. I've said my piece, you've said yours. Any member who chooses to order from you does so at their own risk, as they do with any source.

No member here need fear reprisal from me for trying you out. I hope they get their gear, and that you keep their identity safe. And there probably will be some who do. They're always welcome to speak up with legitimate reviews.

But in the long term, I don't fucking trust you. You were asked to leave. This is the result of not listening. Good luck.

Still don't see that fucking inventory pic.

Nothing happens now. I've said my piece, you've said yours. Any member who chooses to order from you does so at their own risk, as they do with any source.

No member here need fear reprisal from me for trying you out. I hope they get their gear, and that you keep their identity safe. And there probably will be some who do. They're always welcome to speak up with legitimate reviews.

But in the long term, I don't fucking trust you. You were asked to leave. This is the result of not listening. Good luck.

Still don't see that fucking inventory pic.

Fair enough

You know I dont like it when youre non-combative! :mad:

Ahahah nice post. I will go for a short holiday in the North of Thailand now. But I will be back with new wicked marketing promotions, to keep you guys angry and fit for combat. This is just a Christmas truce.
Happy Holidays to all of you!

I disagree man. You may take some initial heat. Recently we've had at least 2 very respected members take the plunge. Their trying out some ugl's here, and told members.So don't try and spin this shit as too why no one is commenting on your services... cuz people scared right? Neo-Nazi right? :rolleyes:

I disagree man. You may take some initial heat. Recently we've had at least 2 very respected members take the plunge. Their trying out some ugl's here, and told members.So don't try and spin this shit as too why no one is commenting on your services... cuz people scared right? Neo-Nazi right? :rolleyes:
Yep.

Like I told you SK, there will be no bitching or reprisal from me. I don't speak for everyone here obviously. This forum is for members, to share experiences and reduce their risk. Encouraging self censorship has never been my agenda. This forum is not, however, a place for you to advertise.

My beef is with you playing the game poorly. Never with members playing the game the way they think they have to. If anyone has anything to say, they should speak right up. That's what the underground is for.

Maybe you aren't getting any reviews because you're nothing to write home about ;)

Looking forward to your next promo. I'll be the guy calling for all your repeat threads to be merged and to have you warned or banned for spamming. Happy holidays. See you soon.

So I believe I will pull a @pumpingiron22 here and post up. I paid, (BEFORE receiving my pack**) @shangkhang Via recently popular secure payment method (no not PP). Yes I was a dick to this fellow and yet he did indeed act in a professional manner getting me tracking within 16 hours of donation. Obviously I talked to him a lot beforehand and had my doubts ..but I also am impulsive and dumb, love dbol, and his prices were within my budget. I received my pack 16 days from donation tracked the whole way. I will say this of 6 different sources I have tried and over 14 packs this year, this guy has INGENIOUS packaging techniques. I actually thought he just scammed me and sent $2 worth of thai noodles and curry paste lmao :eek::oops:. They look legit, I took two earlier today and thats about all I can say. May the ass reeming begin. ;) no homo

Hello Everybody! Best Wishes for a Great New Year! I'm back after a short vacation and ready to ship your orders. I will post a complete and revised price list for 2016 very soon.
Unexpected and brave, a member of this board came out with a real feedback...and the silence is deafening. I thought so.
Where are you guys? @jaymaximus @D-Ballin @MindlessWork @CensoredBoardsSuck @VaginaShark k
Nothing to say? Humbled by the truth?

That is the absolute worst member thay could vouch for you fella. You were better off before anyone said anything.

Thats the equivalent of Hitler coming back from the dead and saying youre good people. But more power to ya.

Lol.

Did you hustle up enough reup to keep an inventory with that last promo? Or are you still scuttling around running middleman errands? Be sure to leave enough time for traffic now. . .