hahahahaha I knew it. That’s funny shit lol.

Now the narrative all makes complete sense. Jealousy and competition is liskas motive in all of this drama.

Why don't you apologize first, I think you will be a good candidate. Then after that @narta can apologize and the rest of the cheerleaders.

Who are you expecting to believe this BS, do you really believe it?

Do you know any raw source here that have the testing we have? We have more than 100 lab tests published in meso, and testing published every week by members, more than most of those sources you are talking about and still say ''we test very little? '' lol

What a joke...

Any way that was a quick comment abour the subject, will keep you updated once the testing has been done.

This aged well!

I strongly recommend that you get the cas number, molecular number, molecular weight and molecular structure of your products before sending them for testing,

Shit I just bought some from them. Is it bunk or just tesofensine in general isn't good for fat loss?
Hard to tell which is the correct answer. I get my mt2 from then for years and theyre allegedly the best for peptides.

I tried Teso because of videos that it kills appetite. Used 2 bottles worth and saw zero changes in mood or appetite or fatloss.

A few weeks on Mounjaro and barely any appetite