I think it’s great you’re making this effort. Congrats. I’d really recommend getting with a coach who has this type of experience. Alex Kikel comes to mind as someone who works with people in your condition. You are going to be dealing with a lot of choices, mitigation problems etc and someone like that will save you a lot of heartache and maybe your life.

Day 8, Christmas sw 338 cw ///
Gonna just come clean to everyone finally, I upped my DNP dose to 400

Day 9, sw 338 cw ///
I’m on a medication that has a side effect of appetite suppression. I decided to see if I could stop taking it, as it would be good for my health, especially with what I’m running. Ravenous hunger, so I allowed myself a “maintainence day”. eating around 2100 calories, still a 1000 deficit. I’m unsure if the increased DNP or stopping this med was the cause. Maybe it’s both.

Day 10, sw 338 cw ///
Pizza dinner to celebrate mine and the 3 other January birthdays in the family. I struggled to get one slice down after daring to eat one chicken wing, 3 tiny breadsticks, and a salad. Hunger struck late at night though, I ate two more slices of pizza and 3 more chicken wings. This totalled at most around a 2200 calorie day, but the mindset of that late-night meal felt bingey, which scared me.

Day 11 (yesterday), sw 338 cw ///
Wow I paid the price for that 3am meal, brutal acid reflux all night, stomach bile coming up to my throat. I felt fucking awful in the morning, dead. Terrible nausea, I thought I was gonna throw up. My head felt drained, like someone had squeezed all the water out of my brain. It was wild. I rehydrated with a ton of water and electrolytes, it didn’t work. My voice was shaky, I was getting scared. My stepsister had me take my temperature, no fever. Finally, she gave me multivitamins. Within a half hour, I felt normal. Something about that 3am feast fucked me up. I decided to take that medication again this morning. 1200 calories, 400 over my normal, but the extra nutrients are worth it. 1200 is a lot more sane than 600-800. So it seems DNP did increase appetite, but the vast majority came from not taking that medication.

Day 12 (today) sw 338 cw ///
I was really upset this morning. I found out my scale was broken, 8 pound difference stepping on it twice, so I have no way of knowing my progress during this month. I was getting numbers the entire month that didn’t make sense, it was really hard psychologically. I’m glad to have a confirmation. It fucks with our experiment, but I’m gonna put it in the past and get a new scale. On the bright side, I’m fairly confident the increased DNP didn’t cause yesterday’s event. I feel great today and felt great leading up to yesterday. I’m convinced it has something to do with that 3am extravaganza, maybe it’s a drawback of combining DNP with a GLP.

I for one think this is fascinating and am rooting for you.

I predict its the DNP that is going to cause you to bail or "eating through" the retatrutide which is what makes most people quit glp-1's. WTF are you doing eating pizza and chicken wings on a glp-1?!

Also start tracking your steps. 15k+ steps/day on DNP will melt fat. Good call on cutting the GH and watch your heart rate as retatrutide raises it.

Cut the heavy calorie dense foods even for celebrations and be extra conservative with the DNP and this might just work.

I'm rooting for you, please keep us updated along the way!

I for one think this is fascinating and am rooting for you.

I predict its the DNP that is going to cause you to bail or "eating through" the retatrutide which is what makes most people quit glp-1's. WTF are you doing eating pizza and chicken wings on a glp-1?!

Also start tracking your steps. 15k+ steps/day on DNP will melt fat. Good call on cutting the GH and watch your heart rate as retatrutide raises it.

Cut the heavy calorie dense foods even for celebrations and be extra conservative with the DNP and this might just work.

I'm rooting for you, please keep us updated along the way!
Thanks bro! Your reaction is in the spirit of why I made this thread. It’s an extreme experiment, none of us know exactly what will happen, but it’ll be interesting to find out.

Golden diet and training advice, I’m gonna implement all of it! I’m very far away from 15k steps/day, but I’m up for the challenge.

There’s a good chance I’ll drop my DNP dose back down to 200 soon or stop altogether. The fatigue is getting to me, especially now that I want to ramp up my exercise. It’s been nearly 2 weeks, that’s enough time to reap its benefits and take a break. I will maintain my deficit at all costs, so if I do start binging, I’m cutting that dose down or stopping right away.

My heart and blood pressure are the biggest things I have to protect. I’m slowly adding ancillaries to help, and I’m working to decrease my resting heart rate through cardio. I’ll go back to Tirzepatide if all that ends up not being enough.

This damned heat. And I can’t just be like “hey fam, I’m eating fucking explosives, would y'all mind turning the heat off?” I wrapped an ice pack around my neck, seems to have done the trick. Temperature 98.7, so we’re still gtg.

Day 13 sw 338 cw 328
10 pounds down since starting DNP, 40 pounds down since November 8. I’m proud of myself, but we are still behind schedule. Deficit and supplementation are already maxed out, the only vector we have left to pull from is cardio. Time to ramp this shit up.

Day 13 sw 338 cw 328
10 pounds down since starting DNP, 40 pounds down since November 8. I’m proud of myself, but we are still behind schedule. Deficit and supplementation are already maxed out, the only vector we have left to pull from is cardio. Time to ramp this shit up.
I hope you took progress pictures with dates, it works as motivational pieces as well as a tracking metric.

Day 13 sw 338 cw 328

I’m in agreement with @Blang

Are you tracking steps? At your weight, brisk walking on dnp will obliterate calories sooo far beyond weightlifting.

Chest press/oh press/ horizontal abs vertical row. 4 fucking brutal sets, one exercise. Then go walk as long and as hard as you can tolerate. Lower body day, leg press, hip hinge, a couple leg extensions and leg curls. Then go walk. Walk walk walk.

I’ve trained many superheavy humans. Elliptical or bike if your knees and hips start getting pissed.

Slowly, but surely DNP will start supressing T3. Some of your symptoms of increasing fatigue more and more, while temperature doesnt raise..suggest this already. I strongly recommend considering T3 replacement of 25mcgs....it should help with lot of things...including water retention and fatigue (and keep fat burning going on).

I hope you took progress pictures with dates, it works as motivational pieces as well as a tracking metric.
Didn’t start until December 13, I hope someone has a pic of me from November, I’ll ask around. If not, I at least have a face pic, comparing the difference 40 pounds made on my face is pretty crazy
Are you tracking steps? At your weight, brisk walking on dnp will obliterate calories sooo far beyond weightlifting.

Chest press/oh press/ horizontal abs vertical row. 4 fucking brutal sets, one exercise. Then go walk as long and as hard as you can tolerate. Lower body day, leg press, hip hinge, a couple leg extensions and leg curls. Then go walk. Walk walk walk.

I’ve trained many superheavy humans. Elliptical or bike if your knees and hips start getting pissed.
I’m tracking steps, calories, distance, heart rate, etc. Bike is coming in tomorrow. I’m afraid of doing high intensity on DNP, should I not be? Is there a specific type of cardio I should be doing to lower my resting heart rate? That’s a big priority of mine.

Slowly, but surely DNP will start supressing T3. Some of your symptoms of increasing fatigue more and more, while temperature doesnt raise..suggest this already. I strongly recommend considering T3 replacement of 25mcgs....it should help with lot of things...including water retention and fatigue (and keep fat burning going on).
Been thinking the same, ordered a few days ago, should be here in about a week. I also ordered telmisartan to help with blood pressure, cardiovascular health, and water retention.

There’s a good chance I’ll drop my DNP dose back down to 200 soon or stop altogether

It's much better to just stop altogether and then restart at 200mg if you want to adjust the dose down. Dropping dose downwards with DNP typically just results in a plateau where little progress is made.

This sure is one interesting log...never thought you could mix DNP with a GLP-1 without causing disaster. DNP is quite nasty and the DNP megathread here is pretty much a must-read before using it. At one point I been contemplating running DNP myself but not sure how my old body would handle it.

I don't believe in taking undue risks with my body trying to run the same things as mentioned in the first post and as everyone's body is different you react differently. Maybe it's my 60 year old curmudgeon side showing...

It's much better to just stop altogether and then restart at 200mg if you want to adjust the dose down. Dropping dose downwards with DNP typically just results in a plateau where little progress is made.
Noted, I’ll just stop altogether once the time comes. Btw, thanks for the GH help bro. My injury healed and my inflammation went way down, just like you said.

This sure is one interesting log...never thought you could mix DNP with a GLP-1 without causing disaster. DNP is quite nasty and the DNP megathread here is pretty much a must-read before using it. At one point I been contemplating running DNP myself but not sure how my old body would handle it.

I don't believe in taking undue risks with my body trying to run the same things as mentioned in the first post and as everyone's body is different you react differently. Maybe it's my 60 year old curmudgeon side showing...
Thanks bro, wanted to log all this because I figured it’d be interesting to watch it unfold. Mixing has been fine. I’m on 2.6 mg/kg, I don’t think I’m experiencing anything different than what I hear of other people running that amount. Same moderate sides, same great weight loss.

That being said, I mitigate damage religiously: potassium, magnesium, and sodium 2x/day, vitamins, flax seeds and cranberry juice 2x/day, liver and heart support supps, turmeric, hydrated tf up, cold weather, body temperature and HR checks, good sleep, spoon of honey when needed for bg, etc. I barely eat, so I basically don’t get any carb side effects. Today I ate a half a burger and around 6 French fries lmao. It sounds brutal, but the supplementation and blunted appetite keeps me feeling great.

Noted, I’ll just stop altogether once the time comes. Btw, thanks for the GH help bro. My injury healed and my inflammation went way down, just like you said.

Thanks bro, wanted to log all this because I figured it’d be interesting to watch it unfold. Mixing has been fine. I’m on 2.6 mg/kg, I don’t think I’m experiencing anything different than what I hear of other people running that amount. Same moderate sides, same great weight loss.

That being said, I mitigate damage religiously: potassium, magnesium, and sodium 2x/day, vitamins, flax seeds and cranberry juice 2x/day, liver and heart support supps, turmeric, hydrated tf up, cold weather, body temperature and HR checks, good sleep, spoon of honey when needed for bg, etc. I barely eat, so I basically don’t get any carb side effects. Today I ate a half a burger and around 6 French fries lmao. It sounds brutal, but the supplementation and blunted appetite keeps me feeling great.

cardio answer for heart rate…..zone two for 45minutes to 90 minutes per session. Gotta get into the 3-4h a week range. Easiest method for beginners to stay in z2….nasal breathing. If you are breathing through your mouth, your going too hard.

The other best way is the talk test. If you cannot say 14-15 words unbroken, you’re going to hard. Here:

“I love blonds with big boobs, brunettes with booties are fun too”

If you can’t say something like that without someone understanding you on a phone….too fast.

And quit taking in potassium on DNP. It elevates blood levels.

And I’d be quite shocked if your not on BP meds, I’m assuming you are on a ACEi, or ARB, which can also elevate potassium

This is not the first time I have read through this thread.... and I am still confused. I do not know anything about dnp. About 2 years ago I did lose 90lbs in about 8 months and have kept is off( except for gaining 20lbs in a body recomp) the lose was all about energy in vs energy out.. I used no compounds just caloric deficit and gut wrenching cardio everyday. However, I support you and am proud of you for making the dedication and motivation to lose weight and take your life back, and don't blame you for wanting g to use compounds to get an edge, I just hope you know what you are doing. I have read quite a bit about the compounds you are taking but very little about your exercise routine. I understand that with that much weight it hurts ti do a bunch but you should at least be power walking each day until you can jog and so on. Maybe you are and I missed it in the read. I did here someone e mention 15k steps and you were considering it.?? Stay away from the half burgers and 4 French fries you can eat 3x more baked chicken and asparagus and be fuller for longer. Best of luck