Hey guys I’m not dead, just lost all interest in this stuff and have been going through a rough time (mental health stuff, and my business is very stressful).

I didn’t fall off!
I was at 280 something when I disappeared, I’m at around 255 now with a lot more muscle. A lot of this time was recomping, no motivation for gulag deficits anymore. I’m just not obsessed like I used to be. I take my sema, I eat less, and that’s about it. It’s just not an interest in my life anymore, my business, working out, and my spiritual life is.

Some highlights
1. Did my first pull-up at 263. First time I ever felt like bragging about how fat I am.
2. Hit 240 on the bench before getting injured! Road to 225 is complete.
3. Hit a 380 deadlift and got more injured (passed out and fell on my recovering shoulder)
4. Jogged for 30 minutes straight last week, never knew I had it in me.
5. Fitting into XL shirts for the first time in over 7 years. The plan is to get down to a medium and then earn my way back up to large

About this injury
I put myself through hell for about 3 weeks to get my first pull-up. My shoulders got shredded the fuck up. This was at the same time I was going for a 255 bench (failed it right at the top, I was so close!!!). Since then it’s been a lot of rehab. Plus side is I grew some nutty forearms not being able to train anything else upper body.

Protocol
Nothing wild for weight loss, I just take my sema and 25mcg/100mcg T3/T4. 250/week test, and I added primo for e2, 350mg/week. I’m expecting that dose to go down as I shed more fat.

Physique update
Here’s some pics from last month
View attachment 290832
View attachment 290828

Side by side from where we left off vs where we’re at now
View attachment 290829
Thank you for all the support guys, it really does mean a lot. Sorry I fell off, I felt bad not updating, just going through a lot right now.
We’re just glad you’re ok. Hopefully, you get through what you’re dealing with.

Sometimes backing up and just taking things on a slow steady pace is the way to go, it’s actually a normal scenario for someone to jump the gun and go ham on the honeymoon phase then lose interest then just fall back to normalcy.

At least you’re didn’t completely give up, you’re doing good if you’re still at it even if it’s a slower pace of progress.

Hey guys I’m not dead, just lost all interest in this stuff and have been going through a rough time (mental health stuff, and my business is very stressful).

I didn’t fall off!
I was at 280 something when I disappeared, I’m at around 255 now with a lot more muscle. A lot of this time was recomping, no motivation for gulag deficits anymore. I’m just not obsessed like I used to be. I take my sema, I eat less, and that’s about it. It’s just not an interest in my life anymore, my business, working out, and my spiritual life is.

Some highlights
1. Did my first pull-up at 263. First time I ever felt like bragging about how fat I am.
2. Hit 240 on the bench before getting injured! Road to 225 is complete.
3. Hit a 380 deadlift and got more injured (passed out and fell on my recovering shoulder)
4. Jogged for 30 minutes straight last week, never knew I had it in me.
5. Fitting into XL shirts for the first time in over 7 years. The plan is to get down to a medium and then earn my way back up to large

About this injury
I put myself through hell for about 3 weeks to get my first pull-up. My shoulders got shredded the fuck up. This was at the same time I was going for a 255 bench (failed it right at the top, I was so close!!!). Since then it’s been a lot of rehab. Plus side is I grew some nutty forearms not being able to train anything else upper body.

Protocol
Nothing wild for weight loss, I just take my sema and 25mcg/100mcg T3/T4. 250/week test, and I added primo for e2, 350mg/week. I’m expecting that dose to go down as I shed more fat.

Physique update
Here’s some pics from last month
View attachment 290832
View attachment 290828

Side by side from where we left off vs where we’re at now
View attachment 290829
Thank you for all the support guys, it really does mean a lot. Sorry I fell off, I felt bad not updating, just going through a lot right now.

Glad to hear you’re doing well man!!!! Legit makes my day to hear you’re ok. Was worried for you.