Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

If you don't name the child TITANIUM then you no longer belong here.
Look I WILL settle it !!! Your gear is as fresh as it gets. (Point blank) the RAWS are tested pretty fucking close to pure .. if he doesn’t get acne and he is obviously acne prone from another product it’s because it’s weak or it’s bunk bullshit .. either he wants the real deal or he doesn’t

It has to be her choice ...I’ll try ? When u open again tomorrow?
nothing ships till tomorrow but you can order anytime. I'm serious. If you don't name that cooter turd after my label i will ignore you.

Im afraid I was just contacted by the Titanium Gear Legal Dept so we’re just gonna have to let the lawyers settle all this out nowo_O
My team of legal associates (Dewey, Cheetum, & Howe) will be in contact until a resolution is agreed upon.

nothing ships till tomorrow but you can order anytime. I'm serious. If you don't name that cooter turd after my label i will ignore you.

My team of legal associates (Dewey, Cheetum, & Howe) will be in contact until a resolution is agreed upon.
YES BOSS .... why don’t you tell her!!

She just played with herself
and she’s napping so you’ll have to wait a little bit

YES BOSS .... why don’t you tell her
Because it isn't my baby. That's up to you dude. You know what you have to do. Besides. She's a woman. She needs to listen to her baby daddy (you). Name that little one TITANIUM. Oh...and i will need to see the birth certificate too. it needs to be in all caps.

Because it isn't my baby. That's up to you dude. You know what you have to do. Besides. She's a woman. She needs to listen to her baby daddy (you). Name that little one TITANIUM. Oh...and i will need to see the birth certificate too. it needs to be in all caps.
Tell her... she’s just like I dream of Jeannie .. rub your phone four times and say “Kim....Kimmy “ and she will cum-ply

I’ve been busy doing laundry, working around the house and wth? Runon can Run on!
Kim, there's zero judgment here. All i know is you're pregnant and that is why he types pitter patter to you...so obviously the baby is his. I'm making a very reasonable request...scratch that...DEMAND by wanting to have the baby named TITANIUM.

Kim, there's zero judgment here. All i know is you're pregnant and that is why he types pitter patter to you...so obviously the baby is his. I'm making a very reasonable request...scratch that...DEMAND by wanting to have the baby named TITANIUM.
My next dog will be Titanium. Kinda like that.

By the way the pitter patter came from a show that was a “liking to” a person that was popular and well liked across the board .. wonderful TGI said it sounded like baby feet LMFAO