Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I think the question is more of what he didn’t do. Behind the scenes sales, multiple handles where he actually held convos with himself. One was even a woman that was supposedly infatuated with him. And then began a fake thread about @GearGodess to try and discredit her
That was a world wide web shit show across several boards... he was/is a world's biggest psycho! I don't think anyone will forget that or ever top it! Lol

Question for those who have had the dreaded Tren cough: are you pinning the Tren by itself or in the barrel with something else?

For those who get PIP from Test P - same question.

Test and npp. Gonna add tren and drol last 4 weeks. So be a while until I run the drol. Just want to be prepared. Allegedly.
Can do like @iceman440 said and run some EQ but the NPP should make you hungry too. I’m using it right now and I’m starving. I used Anadrol wayyyyy back in the day once so I don’t remember how or if it even suppressed my appetite.

Can do like @iceman440 said and run some EQ but the NPP should make you hungry too. I’m using it right now and I’m starving. I used Anadrol wayyyyy back in the day once so I don’t remember how or if it even suppressed my appetite.

I’m hoping the npp does the trick. I love anadrol man, but last time I ran it, it killed my appetite. That’s the last thing I want or need especially peaking for a meet.

Question for those who have had the dreaded Tren cough: are you pinning the Tren by itself or in the barrel with something else?

Luckily never had tren cough.

With prop I usually heat the oil well, mix it with whatever else I’m running. PIP is reduceda bit but I’ve always had a little no matter what. Also laying in a heating pad after if you are able helps some.

I’m hoping the npp does the trick. I love anadrol man, but last time I ran it, it killed my appetite. That’s the last thing I want or need especially peaking for a meet.

What dosage is your NPP at. You might just be able to increase it a little

@T-Bagger

Try heating your oil up before you inject. I usually just run hot water from the faucet and place the vial into it (not cover the top)

Also, how fast are you injecting?

I was pinning it by its self at first then I mixed with the test and it didn’t go away but it was better with the test i think it slowed it down for me

What dosage is your NPP at. You might just be able to increase it a little

525/wk the highest I’ve ran. Just started this week. I’m gonna throw the drol in at 50 a day then 100 a day the last two weeks and run tren at 225-300 the last 4 weeks just to get that extra push for the meet. I’m hoping this being the highest I’ve ran npp it’ll save my appetite like y’all are saying. Previously the highest I ran was around 400-450 a week.

525/wk the highest I’ve ran. Just started this week. I’m gonna throw the drol in at 50 a day then 100 a day the last two weeks and run tren at 225-300 the last 4 weeks just to get that extra push for the meet. I’m hoping this being the highest I’ve ran npp it’ll save my appetite like y’all are saying. Previously the highest I ran was around 400-450 a week.
just curious why you need an appetite to eat?

just curious why you need an appetite to eat?

I don’t typically, just for some reason the way drol does me is I physically do not feel hungry. So trying to force feed through that is worse than trying to force feed while full to me. Any other time 30-45 mins after a meal I’m ready to eat again. I guess I will just have to smoke more herb before meals to help if it becomes an issue.