Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Thanks God Tren doesn't really effect me in that way. Just makes it impossible to eat and a little sweating/night sweats.
It’s crazy how differently tren, specifically, impacts different people.

Side note: anyone want to critique my dick pics before we get the new TGI email? Want to make sure I’m on my A-game.

Dude I think I might just start using it when I want to cut. Even shakes are tough. It's like 2 bites in to a meal I feel disgustingly full.. I honestly think i do better with some deca + dbol or anadrol to bulk... Then Tren and some Winny is like a miracle cutting cycle for me.. I've been trying to force the tren, just cause I know it would be the best if I ate enough. But force feeding doesn't work for me... I do better with Compounds that allow me to eat normally, or increase appetite. That's how I truly gain.. when I'm pigging out and loving it, I can get all the excess needed lol ..
Luckily I started cycle with some bf, so it's not bad if I cut a bit.. I'm just doing things in reverse... Instead of bulk -cut... I'm doing cut - bulk... It will get me to the same place in the end.

Side note: anyone want to critique my dick pics before we get the new TGI email? Want to make sure I’m on my A-game.

Sure. I’ll trade you some of @HIGHRISK pics. He keeps sending them after I told him I didn’t really want them. Said he’s got the lighting right but he’s working on his angles now.

Sure. I’ll trade you some of @HIGHRISK pics. He keeps sending them after I told him I didn’t really want them. Said he’s got the lighting right but he’s working on his angles now.

I’ve seen some of those.

The shapes that he can bend, twist and fold it into are astonishing. My favorite is his 9-11 tribute where it looks like the twin towers with a beautiful swan flying into the sky!

I’ve seen some of those.

The shapes that he can bend, twist and fold it into are astonishing. My favorite is his 9-11 tribute where it looks like the twin towers with a beautiful swan flying into the sky!
That shit made me fucking laugh.
See it takes a man to appreciate my hard work. Pun intended. Women just think it’s gross

More on the way for you my friend!

If you don’t know something ask bro! You might get some shit for it but you’ll also get an answer.

Or just PM @TitaniumGear (TGI) he has a tutorial for everything!
How to order
How to use BTC
How to internet
He’s truly a one stop shop! :p

But seriously though, don’t be afraid to ask. Hell, pm me if you need help with anything and I’ll try to help.
Thax Bolder

So you dont consider using steroids as drugs. Like you say you have this much clean time but are juicing? I'm asking this because I always felt a little weird in meetings and thinking am I really considered clean right now to na aa standards?
Really I cant get into the na thing because I still want to go to raves and trip. It's spiritual to me. I know alot of people probably are like taking drugs and listening to techno music isnt spiritual but I have had many experiences that beg to differ. Many people actually feel this way. Kind of like the shamans and Indians would do.
Sorry I dont get to talk about this much because its counterculture. But I'm trying to not use herion coke or drugs like them. But hallucinogens and a little bass I cant see myself staying away from. And I do not want to go back to that life again and I'm about to leave the place I'm at. So na might be helpful but I can't get past that part.
Listen this all just comes down to being happy and being able to identify when you are truly happy....if you are truly happy with ur decisions and live with no guilt or shame and are treating everybody around you with love and respect than I would totally have your back in any decision you wanna make...we live once happiness is all we should chase and each person's path their may be different...personally drugs and alcohol stole that from me so I stopped...but w ateva makes you happy is the end goal to all this...if your feeling good about urself fuck what people say...but like @eje1990 said it's a dangerous thing to tell newcomers...

I’m into my second week of Tren A and waiting for the magic to happen. So far nothing :(

Hi @T-Bagger this is Tren in 3 weeks, I’m gonna fuck you up. See you in a little bit!

Enjoy this part of your cycle while it lasts the 5-6 week point is when I’m reminded that Tren has side effects. The first few weeks I’m always like “sweet, I got this”.

Hi @T-Bagger this is Tren in 3 weeks, I’m gonna fuck you up. See you in a little bit!

Enjoy this part of your cycle while it lasts the 5-6 week point is when I’m reminded that Tren has side effects. The first few weeks I’m always like “sweet, I got this”.

3-4 weeks I start seeing the strength gains. The nonstop constantly getting stronger. Also the heart burn, omfg the heart burn lol