Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Ever read up on micro dosing?
I take it back - a dude I was talking to did all his research on “micro dosing” tren and Mast for fat burn. Initially he said he was loving it and could feel the strength increase. After a week in, he said he felt like complete ass and had to quit the Tren all together. Then he tweaked it and started again. Last I heard from him, he’s stopped that cycle all together.

I haven’t read up on micro dosing Tren, but been reading up on micro dosing LSD and its useful benefits for reversing Alzheimer’s. What have you found on MD’ing Tren?
I’ve seen that before thats very interesting.

As far as aas micro i just started reading. So far seems reported less side and able to run for waaay longer periods of time all while still yielding good results. Obviously if diet and workout are on point. Seems a lot also do this with test. It’s a lot of work though damn. Everyday

I take it back - a dude I was talking to did all his research on “micro dosing” tren and Mast for fat burn. Initially he said he was loving it and could feel the strength increase. After a week in, he said he felt like complete ass and had to quit the Tren all together. Then he tweaked it and started again. Last I heard from him, he’s stopped that cycle all together.
Hmm I wonder what made him feel like shit.

If you placed an order from me March 27 or March 29, check your email including spam.

One person is getting a full refund because i won't fill an order using a price list that is out of date.

One person never sent me an address.

I have emailed multiple times. Check your shit please. Thanks.

If you placed an order from me March 27 or March 29, check your email including spam.

One person is getting a full refund because i won't fill an order using a price list that is out of date.

How the hell can someone have an out of date price list? Pastebin is ALWAYS current.

Shit like this just solidifies private status.

How the hell can someone have an out of date price list? Pastebin is ALWAYS current.
he paid 15 days after requesting a price list via email, without reconforming. So he got a fuck no for random payment and a request for a wallet ID to issue his 485 back to him.
And even then, they are bitching over a 5$ increase?
no, not at all. No response. So i posted here.

As far as aas micro i just started reading. So far seems reported less side and able to run for waaay longer periods of time all while still yielding good results. Obviously if diet and workout are on point. Seems a lot also do this with test. It’s a lot of work though damn. Everyday
EOD is bad enough man, not sure I’d care to do ED

he paid 15 days after requesting a price list via email, without reconforming. So he got a fuck no for random payment and a request for a wallet ID to issue his 485 back to him.
no, not at all. No response. So i posted here.

Oh, tried to pay 15 days later. I did not know you were offering a lay-a-way program.... oh wait you're not

Fucking people gonna start trying to trade you EBT for gear now

I’ve done daily Tren A subq with great results.

Oh, tried to pay 15 days later. I did not know you were offering a lay-a-way program.... oh wait you're not

Fucking people gonna start trying to trade you EBT for gear now
Reasons such as this, pack estimates, etc are why i like to have orders processed and paid at same time. Imagine if you ordered 10 vials and a reseller bought 100 and cleaned me out...then you paid a day later. And i am not prepared...i look like i sold you out of stock shit. I'm not having that.

I get a kick out of the fact that people need instructions on how to put in a legible order. Like come-the-fuck-on™...

Reasons such as this, pack estimates, etc are why i like to have orders processed and paid at same time. Imagine if you ordered 10 vials and a reseller bought 100 and cleaned me out...then you paid a day later. And i am not prepared...i look like i sold you out of stock shit. I'm not having that.

Your processing is top notch.

I loved hitting 25mgs ED, the psychological effect was real. The night sweats and mood swings got out of hand.

Sucks to suck! I run tren a at 50mg/day and get hardly any sides! My body tends to handle AAS and pharmaceutical medications very well though. I’m lucky I guess.