Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Sucks to suck! I run tren a at 50mg/day and get hardly any sides! My body tends to handle AAS and pharmaceutical medications very well though. I’m lucky I guess.
My buddy runs tren e at 6-700 a week along with deca at 600 and test around the same. Literally has zero sides and I know for a fact all his shit is legit. Unbelievable

Edit: he does break out pretty bad on his back and that’s about it.

Any of you ever snap on someone (boss, significant other, children etc.) then wonder, "Was I right in this situation?" Or "was it the juice?" Or "am I just an asshole?"

Any of you ever snap on someone (boss, significant other, children etc.) then wonder, "Was I right in this situation?" Or "was it the juice?" Or "am I just an asshole?"
The first time I ever “allegedly” felt actual roid rage. Some fuck said something to me and starting talking shit from another car. My body literally felt burning hot all over like I stepped into a room of fire. I realized what was happening i drove away talking shit and visualizing how I would of smashed his head in the pavement until someone pulled me off or I got tired. I didn’t like that feeling.

The first time I ever “allegedly” felt actual roid rage. Some fuck said something to me and starting talking shit from another car. My body literally felt burning hot all over like I stepped into a room of fire. I realized what was happening i drove away talking shit and visualizing how I would of smashed his head in the pavement until someone pulled me off or I got tired. I didn’t like that feeling.
Feeling totally out of control to the point of blind rage is a bad thing. Felt that numerous times in my life. Scary as hell, TBH.

If you placed an order from me March 27 or March 29, check your email including spam.

One person is getting a full refund because i won't fill an order using a price list that is out of date.

One person never sent me an address.

I have emailed multiple times. Check your shit please. Thanks.
Your process is so simple and straightforward that I can't even begin to understand this. You send confirmation almost immediately and then follow through EXACTLY how you say you will with drop confirm within 24. It seems like the person would realize that nothing went as planned immediately if they ever read your process/ instructions am I wrong?

Your process is so simple and straightforward that I can't even begin to understand this. You send confirmation almost immediately and then follow through EXACTLY how you say you will with drop confirm within 24. It seems like the person would realize that nothing went as planned immediately if they ever read your process/ instructions am I wrong?
People gonna be people. Always have to make things more difficult than they should be.

I ask my self that question quite a bit. I know I was born a borderline asshole so it can be pretty hard to figure out if it was really me, or was it the juice. I snapped on someone at work a while back and lost a rather lucrative promotion.

Well, I just told my wife she needs to stop being such a selfish little bitch (which is true) in front of her father (which was bad). Shit.

While I highly doubt that was "roid rage" I probably would have chosen a more appropriate time and place to tell her that if I wasn't on. Maybe not. Hopefully it's ok with the powers that be here in this forum that I vented a little. Apologies if not.

Feeling totally out of control to the point of blind rage is a bad thing. Felt that numerous times in my life. Scary as hell, TBH.
It’s only ever happened a hand full of times. One time in front of my kids and my sons girl. It was my chest day and I had some somoa Girl Scout cookies in the pantry. It was my reward for killing it all week. So I got hot ass shower,shit and shaved. Went into the kitchen got my frozen mug out of the freezer. Poured myself a glass of chocolate fairlife milk. Went to the pantry and .......
All my cookies were gone. So I proceeded to question everyone about my cookies and mysteriously not one fucking person knew where they went!

So I proceeded to raise my voice about how I look forward to that all week because of what I’ve put myself through. So as I walked back to my room to leave the situation. (Around Christmas) I have a 4 foot Frosty the Snowman sitting on the floor he caught a right and then a left hook and then I smashed him on the floor and then I flipped the recliner over.

Needless to say it was the last time anyone ever ate my girl scout cookies without permission. I felt bad afterwards especially for my sons girl. To this day she tiptoes around me.

Another time was I asked specifically asked for sprinkles on my cheat day treat that was being brought to me. Guess what wasn’t there when I received it? Long story short the next day I seen a whole container of sprinkles in the cabinet.

I do a lot for mt family and when I ask for a little thing in return it infuriates me when I don’t get it. Or maybe I’m just an asshole?

Well, I just told my wife she needs to stop being such a selfish little bitch (which is true) in front of her father (which was bad). Shit.

While I highly doubt that was "roid rage" I probably would have chosen a more appropriate time and place to tell her that if I wasn't on. Maybe not. Hopefully it's ok with the powers that be here in this forum that I vented a little. Apologies if not.

Wow! I’m pretty sure there is a high chance that you don’t respect your wife, nor do you respect her father, and you probably just don’t have respect for women in general.
Hell, your probably abusive over your steak being under/over cooked.
Almost like an all around piece of shit.
But what do I know?

It’s only ever happened a hand full of times. One time in front of my kids and my sons girl. It was my chest day and I had some somoa Girl Scout cookies in the pantry. It was my reward for killing it all week. So I got hot ass shower,shit and shaved. Went into the kitchen got my frozen mug out of the freezer. Poured myself a glass of chocolate fairlife milk. Went to the pantry and .......
All my cookies were gone. So I proceeded to question everyone about my cookies and mysteriously not one fucking person knew where they went!

So I proceeded to raise my voice about how I look forward to that all week because of what I’ve put myself through. So as I walked back to my room to leave the situation. (Around Christmas) I have a 4 foot Frosty the Snowman sitting on the floor he caught a right and then a left hook and then I smashed him on the floor and then I flipped the recliner over.

Needless to say it was the last time anyone ever ate my girl scout cookies without permission. I felt bad afterwards especially for my sons girl. To this day she tiptoes around me.

Another time was I asked specifically asked for sprinkles on my cheat day treat that was being brought to me. Guess what wasn’t there when I received it? Long story short the next day I seen a whole container of sprinkles in the cabinet.

I do a lot for mt family and when I ask for a little thing in return it infuriates me when I don’t get it. Or maybe I’m just an asshole?
I think I love you! This is how I feel exactly and while the behaviors can't be fully justified it hurts like hell when doing all I can to contribute to a happy healthy and prosperous home and then feel taken advantage of because the little things aren't given back. Thanks!

drops aren't specified as 24 hours or less, but yes you are generally correct.

Who the hell did they think they were touching your Samoa’s? That’s just frickin rude man.

Who the hell did they think they were touching your Samoa’s? That’s just frickin rude man.
Taking a Dosido or the oatmeal cookies is one thing, but a Samoa? That's when I pull my .45 and ask if I'm the only one who gives a fuck about the rules. Like, Smokey you're about to enter a world of pain... mark it zero.

Dude, this is great, I would love to see this on video. Kicked the shit out of a plastic snowman then flipped a recliner? [emoji1787]

Some people might call you crazy. But those people probably get their arms ripped off and then used to slap themselves silly.

Last edited:
Holy shit, that was you?! That was me in the other car.

Again, all me. You pissed me off. I followed you home, waited til the coast was clear, broke into your pantry and ate them bitches. Drank your fairlife too and replaced it with yoohoo. Have a good day, man.