Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

@TitaniumGear (TGI), a while back you said that Deca cured your tendinitis. How much were you running per wk? I can’t remember if you said.

I haven’t run Tren in a long long long time and I am SUPER happy to have zero sides with maybe 1 exception. My joints are dry and my shoulders and elbows are hurting pretty bad.

Thinking some Deca Creatine might help...

@TitaniumGear (TGI), a while back you said that Deca cured your tendinitis. How much were you running per wk? I can’t remember if you said.

I haven’t run Tren in a long long long time and I am SUPER happy to have zero sides with maybe 1 exception. My joints are dry and my shoulders and elbows are hurting pretty bad.

Thinking some Deca Creatine might help...

200 a week

Can you make a ECA stack from bronkaid,caffeine and baby aspirin? Has anyone tried this combo?

The aspirin is just to negate any BP issues, kind of old school thinking. Take copious amount of fish oil gels with each dose, or take a healthy swig of liquid like I do.

Work your way up to 200mg caffeine/25mg bronkaid TID. Until then, get a box of primatine for the first couple weeks (they're sold in 12.5mg ephedrine tabs). There's a good infographic floating out on the google that explains it well.

Start with 12.5, work your way up to 25mg.

Just go to Walmart and ask for bronkaid at the pharmacy. I’ve never had any trouble asking for it

Start with 12.5, work your way up to 25mg.

Just go to Walmart and ask for bronkaid at the pharmacy. I’ve never had any trouble asking for it
Apparently in some states they do take your name so they don’t sell you more than a ccertain amount each month. Not sure on accuracy of that statement or in what states, just what I’ve heard.

What active ingredient are you looking for in the bronkaid? What mg of each?

I haven’t done any of this type stuff since ephedrine was available at the gas station.

Ephedrine. (Un)fortunately, you also get guaifenesin with it so you will not have even the slightest amount of congestion while on the stack.

Apparently in some states they do take your name so they don’t sell you more than a ccertain amount each month. Not sure on accuracy of that statement or in what states, just what I’ve heard.

In my state it’s two boxes a month. So ask for the bigger sized count box. Unless you’re desensitized to stims you won’t be able to rip thru 2 boxes that quick anyway.