Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Anyone have experience with titaniums T-400? Pinning schedule with it? Now that I'm finding out 9 of my fucking asssquatch's vials of test c won't even fucking crash - looks like I'm going to take the dive into t-400.
Lol, bro freezing and trying to crash gear isn’t an accurate way to tell if it’s legit or not. But I get not wanting to put out the money for testing. I think @janoshik should test it for free.

Anyone have experience with titaniums T-400? Pinning schedule with it? Now that I'm finding out 9 of my fucking asssquatch's vials of test c won't even fucking crash - looks like I'm going to take the dive into t-400.

Man. You can’t test gear by trying to crash it in a freezer. A bunch of people were trying that in prissie’s thread and then low and behold, a vial was sent in for testing and it was accurately dosed. Pin it or get it tested then pin it. A freezer will tell you nothing.

Edit: @T-Bagger you beat me to it lol

Well I do trt and she keeps coming back for a reason. I when I’m tren these bitches will be leaving not breathing right. But my load is pathetic. It is sad that a lot girls will cheat because there partner is small. However, I can’t say much. My moral compass isn’t always pointed in the right direction. It’s hard to say no when you get a snap saying meet up for lunch. I wonder if a guy wasn’t slamming hormones if I could have some restraint?
for the most part I threw a twist of fun in there and I appreciate you taking it like a trooper ..
slow down on your cycle and take some peptides instead next get clomid and take a good dose for two weeks then lower it for another two weeks ..
also take HCG you don’t need much of this but take 500 mg a day for like 5 days then half of that for two weeks.. get some vitamins and amp up on your arginine 1000mg and a purified zink I promise you’ll be proud ..
on another note be open and honest with her tell her why ?!!! give her a reason!!! give her hope !!! She loves you

for the most part I threw a twist of fun in there and I appreciate you taking it like a trooper ..
slow down on your cycle and take some peptides instead next get clomid and take a good dose for two weeks then lower it for another two weeks ..
also take HCG you don’t need much of this but take 500 mg a day for like 5 days then half of that for two weeks.. get some vitamins and amp up on your arginine 1000mg and a purified zink I promise you’ll be proud ..
on another note be open and honest with her tell her why ?!!! give her a reason!!! give her hope !!! She loves you
Just curious, do you read everyone else's comments, then reword the responses in your own way to seem like you know what you're talking about? Seems like you regurgitate stuff in the same way that kids in undergrad copy and paste full paragraphs and just rearrange words to avoid plagiarizing.

Just curious, do you read everyone else's comments, then reword the responses in your own way to seem like you know what you're talking about? Seems like you regurgitate stuff in the same way that kids in undergrad copy and paste full paragraphs and just rearrange words to avoid plagiarizing.
Yea that’s it tough guy you figured me out .. I didn’t remember anybody else given specific milligrams and I did duplicate the arginine 1000mg I thought it was well thought out ... and your problem is

@T-Bagger @Iron Vett @Mac11wildcat I appreciate the insights. I just don't understand how that would be possible for legit gear not to crash in a freezer. @janoshik - trying to earn some respeck and do a test?

Anyway: to @Mac11wildcat - I was planning 500 test a week (excluding TNE on heavy days 3 a week) - too low?
I wouldn’t fuck with t400 when 2CC of E or Cyp per week gets you to 500. Unless of course you’re stackin tons of drugs. But even then, I’d just go to EOD pins.

Obviously a personal choice, but unless you’re at a gram or more i don’t see the need. That’s just me.

Yea that’s it tough guy you figured me out .. I didn’t remember anybody else given specific milligrams and I did duplicate the arginine 1000mg I thought it was well thought out ... and your problem is

literally, not exaggerating, literally everything you just posted has been said in the last few pages regarding the guys issue. But i'm sure it is just a coincidence and you didnt even read the last few pages.

literally, not exaggerating, literally everything you just posted has been said in the last few pages regarding the guys issue. But i'm sure it is just a coincidence and you didnt even read the last few pages.
Do you know why everyone says it over and over is because each individual is putting in their own input of substances that work and there are like three or four .. and I don’t recall anybody putting any specific milligrams to it ...just seem to say try this and that.. and your problem is

T400 is smooth mixed with a few other compounds. Pinned alone some guys knot

and I don’t recall anybody putting any specific milligrams to it ...just seem to say try this and that.. and your problem is

(1) L-Arginine, 1000mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1000mg
(2) Zinc, 50mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 50mg
(3) Pygeum, 100mg Strength, Taken 2 times daily = 200mg
(4) Lecithin, 1200mg Strength, Taken 1 time daily = 1200mg

Let me know how this works for you for increasing your load.

Try again dumbass.

Man my gf weighs like 130pounds, with a fat ass. I got to be careful when i start grabbing her nowadays. She wont say anything during because she enjoys it and then the next morning I'm like where tf did those bruises come from. She's like "from your big ass trying to break me" hahahaha
No shit...Im like wtf happened to your arms, ass, legs, boobs?
Wifes like....uhhh i told you u got no idea how strong u get.
Looks like she lost 5 rounds mma...makes me feel bad.
Then she smiles and mumbles but i liiikkkeee it.
SMH

No shit...Im like wtf happened to your arms, ass, legs, boobs?
Wifes like....uhhh i told you u got no idea how strong u get.
Looks like she lost 5 rounds mma...makes me feel bad.
Then she smiles and mumbles but i liiikkkeee it.
SMH
Hahahaha exactly, it’s like fuck off you just want me to keep doing it when you give me that look and say it like that

Y
I Acknowledged the arginine 1000 mg part .. what about the hCG and clomid mg ?? The important stuff that helps the individual not the fucking vitamins ..
You didn’t say a clomid mg. HCG dosages are extremely dependent on how much shit you are taking and how long you have been taking it. Your suggestion is extremely generic and likely the result of seeing someone say it. Which is why I said what I said. Stop trying to be cool, no one fucking cares. Just post whatever youre gonna post and shut the fuck up.