Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

I went back and researched and I read about dandelion root. Anyone with experience with that?
Yep, and although I am a huge proponent of natural remedies, the sad truth is a lot of them don’t really work. Hawthorne Berries are supposed to be good for BP. I never found that worked. Celery and dandelion didn’t do much for me for water retention.

Not sure how well known the product is but if you’re looking for a near Rx diuretic go pick up some Xpel from MHP. Shit is WILD for an OTC product.

I went back and researched and I read about dandelion root. Anyone with experience with that?

I took it for 3 days needing to cut 10 pounds for work weigh ins. I really think it helped. I took 5x the recommended amount, but I made weight. I haven’t taken it since....

Not sure how well known the product is but if you’re looking for a near Rx diuretic go pick up some Xpel from MHP. Shit is WILD for an OTC product.

Their main ingredient is dandelion root lol. They use the potassium to help aid in the regulation. Looks like a great formula with the juniper added in and the green tea.!

I took it for 3 days needing to cut 10 pounds for work weigh ins. I really think it helped. I took 5x the recommended amount, but I made weight. I haven’t taken it since....

That’s the key. You have to take more than recommended amount if you are wanting to drop fast.

Random confession: The on cycle temptation to cheat on my lady is strong. Rubbed one out and blocked some chick I was flirting with. I’m feeling weak bros. I’d feel like a piece of shit if I went through with it though.

Random confession: The on cycle temptation to cheat on my lady is strong. Rubbed one out and blocked some chick I was flirting with. I’m feeling weak bros. I’d feel like a piece of shit if I went through with it though.

Random Wisdom: Don’t do it if you care for her. It always seems to catch up with me.

Sounds like your girl means a lot to you then. You should feel lucky to have someone like that in your life. They don't come by often.

Random Wisdom: Don’t do it if you care for her. It always seems to catch up with me.
Just make sure to only cheat up!

Don’t ever cheat. Cheaters are frickin scum. If you’re going to cheat, end it now and don’t be a douche canoe. Simple.

Don’t ever cheat. Cheaters are frickin scum. If you’re going to cheat, end it now and don’t be a douche canoe. Simple.
Sounds like your girl means a lot to you then. You should feel lucky to have someone like that in your life. They don't come by often.
Thanks guys. She is awesome and I'd feel like shit every time I looked at her.

Hormones are fucking crazy lol

Thanks guys. She is awesome and I'd feel like shit every time I looked at her.

Hormones are fucking crazy lol
You have a hand if she can’t keep up with demand. Sucks, but there really is no excuse for cheating bro. Sounds like your head is on straight. Just keep the little one in check.