Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Honest question: is the demand that high for domestic sources?? I’m new but with as easy as home brew is and the limited equipment required I can’t imagine sources being able to make a go of it to risk the penalty. Maybe I’m way off base?
Have a go at it lets see how easy it is for you

Have a go at it lets see how easy it is for you

I apologize first to TGI—anyone who spends 10 minutes doing research would know he’s respected here. It wasn’t my intent to be disrespectful—just trying to learn.

After reading more of the recent posts and the other thread I understand now. I can only guess it’s a bunch of shills—no other explanation. I’ve read more than a couple of source intro threads so I’m familiar with how it works and I can see the disparity.

I apologize first to TGI—anyone who spends 10 minutes doing research would know he’s respected here. It wasn’t my intent to be disrespectful—just trying to learn.

After reading more of the recent posts and the other thread I understand now. I can only guess it’s a bunch of shills—no other explanation. I’ve read more than a couple of source intro threads so I’m familiar with how it works and I can see the disparity.
Respect brotha...awareness and self awareness is the biggest sign of intelligence to me...u seem to have it

Kinda off the subject but I want to cook a duck ...store bought ...
what’s the best way to cook them fuckers ?? throw it in the oven for whatever??? Time?.... like at what temperature ? What would you put on them ;any advice out there.??? It’s a greasy thing is what I remember... . just changing it up just trying to make some taste changes ...I’m tired of eating eggs eggs eggs eggs and protein powder yuck ... yeah and I’m eating soy beans , Pinto beans and stuff like that but aren’t those incomplete protein?? is it still worth it to eat a lot of that ???

Duck breast or whole duck?

Yea but u realized it I'll accept self awareness being a few seconds late lol

Exactly. Read thoroughly before you post. Lol.

As an aside, I’ve spent countless hours since learning about this world thinking how being a source would be done and I can say I have at least 3 major sticking points that for me would be non-starters. So that means that dudes like TGI and a few others are a helluva lot smarter than me.

As an aside, I’ve spent countless hours since learning about this world thinking how being a source would be done and I can say I have at least 3 major sticking points that for me would be non-starters. So that means that dudes like TGI and a few others are a helluva lot smarter than me.
Alright good now shut the hell up and stop quoting me haha

Holy fuck. Pristine is back and people are eating that shit up? You don’t shit on the people that made you

And fucking venom. Giving away prop just to sell. I would even go as far to say pathetic

@TitaniumGear (TGI) , you fuck up, we will hold it to you, guarantee you it. We owe you that much.

#end rant

All good man. Welcome to TGI.

You need any info email me.

Holy fuck. Pristine is back and people are eating that shit up? You don’t shit on the people that made you

And fucking venom. Giving away prop just to sell. I would even go as far to say pathetic

@TitaniumGear (TGI) , you fuck up, we will hold it to you, guarantee you it. We owe you that much.

#end rant
Well...where do i start?

I make mistakes. But honest mistakes. Then i own them. And bring them up often. I have a doozy of a fuck up to tell you all about when testing comes back on this batch of raws.

Accountable for my actions....well...i will tell you this. I have a record of keeping myself accountable and a lot harder than you guys are on me. But i get what you're saying. I have seen my thread be ball busted for a lot of shit. Others not so much. I guess because i comply and others don't? Seems ass backwards to me. Read my intro. QUARTERLY DONATIONS. Now go check AL. Guess what you see there? Proof i keep my fucking word. Now go read another intro. Monthly donations claimed. Now go check AL. Just another lie. Lie until the community forgets and lets it rest. I have had to change from some things i stated. I can no longer do a 1L batch and keep up with demand. Had to go bigger. I have changed things, but always for the better, seeking improvement after every fucking mistake.

Somebody said i listened and am reaping the benefits. Maybe so. But what happens when you don't listen or care? I have seen no consequence.

Well...where do i start?

I make mistakes. But honest mistakes. Then i own them. And bring them up often. I have a doozy of a fuck up to tell you all about when testing comes back on this batch of raws.

Accountable for my actions....well...i will tell you this. I have a record of keeping myself accountable and a lot harder than you guys are on me. But i get what you're saying. I have seen my thread be ball busted for a lot of shit. Others not so much. I guess because i comply and others don't? Seems ass backwards to me. Read my intro. QUARTERLY DONATIONS. Now go check AL. Guess what you see there? Proof i keep my fucking word. Now go read another intro. Monthly donations claimed. Now go check AL. Just another lie. Lie until the community forgets and lets it rest. I have had to change from some things i stated. I can no longer do a 1L batch and keep up with demand. Had to go bigger. I have changed things, but always for the better, seeking improvement after every fucking mistake.

Somebody said i listened and am reaping the benefits. Maybe so. But what happens when you don't listen or care? I have seen no consequence.
If u had a lab full off people brewing for you and you made a speech I could see them as motivated to brew as the stock brokers were to pick up the phone when Jordan belfort made his speeches in wolf of wall street

If u had a lab full off people brewing for you and you made a speech I could see them as motivated to brew as the stock brokers were to pick up the phone when Jordan belfort made his speeches in wolf of wall street
Instead all he gets is his mom yelling at him to clean up his basement and get out of bed and wash his ass out.