Titanium Gear Industries (domestic source)

Well...where do i start?

I make mistakes. But honest mistakes. Then i own them. And bring them up often. I have a doozy of a fuck up to tell you all about when testing comes back on this batch of raws.

Accountable for my actions....well...i will tell you this. I have a record of keeping myself accountable and a lot harder than you guys are on me. But i get what you're saying. I have seen my thread be ball busted for a lot of shit. Others not so much. I guess because i comply and others don't? Seems ass backwards to me. Read my intro. QUARTERLY DONATIONS. Now go check AL. Guess what you see there? Proof i keep my fucking word. Now go read another intro. Monthly donations claimed. Now go check AL. Just another lie. Lie until the community forgets and lets it rest. I have had to change from some things i stated. I can no longer do a 1L batch and keep up with demand. Had to go bigger. I have changed things, but always for the better, seeking improvement after every fucking mistake.

Somebody said i listened and am reaping the benefits. Maybe so. But what happens when you don't listen or care? I have seen no consequence.
Alright.. stop the pitty party! You have one the most successful threads and one the most respected sources I have seen since 24k and Stan. Don’t worry about others as they won’t do what you do. You went private and because you blew up. Lions don’t worry about hyenas.

Well...where do i start?

I make mistakes. But honest mistakes. Then i own them. And bring them up often. I have a doozy of a fuck up to tell you all about when testing comes back on this batch of raws.

Accountable for my actions....well...i will tell you this. I have a record of keeping myself accountable and a lot harder than you guys are on me. But i get what you're saying. I have seen my thread be ball busted for a lot of shit. Others not so much. I guess because i comply and others don't? Seems ass backwards to me. Read my intro. QUARTERLY DONATIONS. Now go check AL. Guess what you see there? Proof i keep my fucking word. Now go read another intro. Monthly donations claimed. Now go check AL. Just another lie. Lie until the community forgets and lets it rest. I have had to change from some things i stated. I can no longer do a 1L batch and keep up with demand. Had to go bigger. I have changed things, but always for the better, seeking improvement after every fucking mistake.

Somebody said i listened and am reaping the benefits. Maybe so. But what happens when you don't listen or care? I have seen no consequence.

There is a big difference between you and the bottom feeders.

You knocked off Sasquatch. He went running off with shit matted to his ass hair.

You knocked of Pristine. He disappeared. He’s back for one simple reason - there’s no one else here. He’ll get hammered but let’s see if guys that are owed anything get made whole. I doubt it and that will be the nail in his coffin.

You get hammered. You listen. You get better. No one disputes what you’ve done here over the past 8 months. You don’t want to even bring those guys up with your name. It’s comparing different things. Like Whole Foods and 7-11.

Nobody’s sucking your dick but the thread is as busy as ever and you got guys waiting for a chance to order. Them other guys? They gotta lie to collect a handful of desperate orders.

Alright.. stop the pitty party! You have one the most successful threads and one the most respected sources I have seen since 24k and Stan. Don’t worry about others as they won’t do what you do. You went private and because you blew up. Lions don’t worry about sheep.
He was a member first...he didn't forget where he came from

If u had a lab full off people brewing for you and you made a speech I could see them as motivated to brew as the stock brokers were to pick up the phone when Jordan belfort made his speeches in wolf of wall street
Man...maybe i talk too much? But look. Put yourself in my position (and I am not complaining about the work so hear me out) i read about him spending 5k in blood creds and testing and donations. My fucking clave cost that. I don't have to say shit. I can post pics all day of my shit. I have over 60 samples total put/done in testing. I go without sleep for this. I hustle my ass off for this. Money? Sure. But if that's all then why all the overhead i take on with upgrades? Obviously i don't have to test to sell here, look around. But i do. Why the daily drops? Why all the above and beyond? Said it before but here you go...because i am/was one of you. Meso fucking made me. I wanted a source like me. Because i give a shit about something other than btc. I'm not sure I'm done ranting but for now i will chill. Just hard to try your ass off and grind when some other dudes can basically do whatever and it is allowed.

Even worse - there rewarded with business. Because of a $50 effing minimum. Give me a damn break.
or a weed tent. Or a vial of prop.

Alright.. stop the pitty party! You have one the most successful threads and one the most respected sources I have seen since 24k and Stan. Don’t worry about others as they won’t do what you do. You went private and because you blew up. Lions don’t worry about hyenas.
This is truth. Panda still holds the biggest thread... for now, but you’re within 3000 posts of catching and passing that. And 1000+ posts were because of that loser KIT trying to win free gear. And you’ve been here since September?

You knocked off Sasquatch. He went running off with shit matted to his ass hair.

You knocked of Pristine. He disappeared. He’s back for one simple reason - there’s no one else here. He’ll get hammered but let’s see if guys that are owed anything get made whole. I doubt it and that will be the nail in his coffin.

You get hammered. You listen. You get better. No one disputes what you’ve done here over the past 8 months. You don’t want to even bring those guys up with your name. It’s comparing different things. Like Whole Foods and 7-11.

Nobody’s sucking your dick but the thread is as busy as ever and you got guys waiting for a chance to order. Them other guys? They gotta lie to collect a handful of desperate orders.
Whoa whoa whoa big guy.... Venom has LOTS of Meso orders while trolls like you flap them jaws and never order. Cool your tits bro. :D

Man...maybe i talk too much? But look. Put yourself in my position (and I am not complaining about the work so hear me out) i read about him spending 5k in blood creds and testing and donations. My fucking clave cost that. I don't have to say shit. I can post pics all day of my shit. I have over 60 samples total put/done in testing. I go without sleep for this. I hustle my ass off for this. Money? Sure. But if that's all then why all the overhead i take on with upgrades? Obviously i don't have to test to sell here, look around. But i do. Why the daily drops? Why all the above and beyond? Said it before but here you go...because i am/was one of you. Meso fucking made me. I wanted a source like me. Because i give a shit about something other than btc. I'm not sure I'm done ranting but for now i will chill. Just hard to try your ass off and grind when some other dudes can basically do whatever and it is allowed.

or a weed tent. Or a vial of prop.
Nothing like a hustlin ass motherfucka...shit inspires me...no homo...but full shill mode...still mean what I say

Instead all he gets is his mom yelling at him to clean up his basement and get out of bed and wash his ass out.

What a got dam waste of all that leadership potential lol

He was a member first...he didn't forget where he came from

This is truth. Panda still hold the biggest thread, but you’re within 3000 posts of catching and passing that. And 1000+ posts were because of that loser KIT trying to win free gear. And you’ve been here since September?

Got it. Moving on.

This is truth. Panda still hold the biggest thread, but you’re within 3000 posts of catching and passing that. And 1000+ posts were because of that loser KIT trying to win free gear. And you’ve been here since September?
Also realize most of pandas were people Bitchin about the fuck ups. The whole hairygear gate is at least 1000 pages of it.

Speaking of complaints

@BigBaldBeardGuy i started with the silicone stoppers today. Still have a fuck ton of already made stuff with the greys but from today forward all stoppers are the 3 times more expensive 100% silicone.
Titters for prez 2020!!

I won’t be happy till you try some cottonseed oil..:p:cool: My script comes with that and I like it. Is it really expensive?

Like any business I deal with my continued purchase should give you all the praise you need, like any business you treat me poorly or hold an opposing political view I don’t do business with you.
I’m simple like that.

Speaking of complaints

@BigBaldBeardGuy i started with the silicone stoppers today. Still have a fuck ton of already made stuff with the greys but from today forward all stoppers are the 3 times more expensive 100% silicone.

It’s a real good upgrade.

And we will always remember. Fuck @balco

Its money well spent to never have to refund $415 to a total jizz bucket scammer again.