Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

What do ya know?
The only thread that ever gets edited in the history of Meso is the one where Scally stands on top of his soap box
Tisk tisk

Also on every fucking thread in the history of fucking Meso they get "side tracked" or "off topic" yet not a single post removed or edited.
I come in to a Trump bash fest and post some thing related to California Democrats passing a child prostitution law and it immediately gets removed and a new thread generated which i did not start.

Not cool with this bullshit
The power of the MODS have spoken
ANY THING NOT TRUMP BASHING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
But you can post memes of fake news all day (and I do mean aaallll day) long. Lol.

Everything, if you're liberal I would suggest MSNBC, it's a notch above CNN.

I actually prefer pbs.

Thats where I learned

1)Obama has approved more oil exploration on public lands than Bush

2) Obama approved a law allowing firearms in state and federal parks

3) Obama lied about the amount of oil that was leaked into the gulf of Mexico

4) Obama administration has had more deportations than bushs administration

5) Obama staff had a particularly high number of former Goldman sachs employees

6)obama has had more drone strikes killings innocent victims than bush

7)obama was against gay rights before he was for them

Could go on and on.

Wait...isnt pbs fake liberal news designed to make democrats look good???

I actually prefer pbs.

Thats where I learned

Could go on and on.

Never watched PBS but they sound legit from what you say
I actually prefer pbs.

Thats where I learned

Could go on and on.

I've never watched PBS...ever, they sound somewhat legit. Has to better than CNN.

It is of interest how moving OT posts to a thread of its own was done for some nefarious purpose. How does the move aid in any way me personally! It does not. And, these were not just a bit OT, but of no relation or connection to Trump. And, to the contrary, a new thread was made so as to NOT lose the discussion for what is a good subject. The related posts were sure to be lost within this thread. Those objecting should ask themselves why they make such an outcry and inflammatory accusations and not a simple request for reasoning for the move.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" Hamlet, William Shakespeare.

I actually prefer pbs.

Thats where I learned

Could go on and on.

Fucking reading rainbow bro

It is of interest how moving OT posts to a thread of its own was done for some nefarious purpose. How does the move aid in any way me personally! It does not. And, these were not just a bit OT, but of no relation or connection to Trump. And, to the contrary, a new thread was made so as to NOT lose the discussion for what is a good subject. The related posts were sure to be lost within this thread. Those objecting should ask themselves why they make such an outcry and inflammatory accusations and not a simple request for reasoning for the move.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks" Hamlet, William Shakespeare.
No other posts in the history of Meso in any subforum have ever been moved
Except mine in this particular thread
Which happens to be your bitching post
-Dr Pepper

Nothing has been censored. If anything, it has been given greater visibility. You posted clearly off topic derailing the discussion about Trump and you accuse the mods of having an agenda. What is that? Keeping discussion about Trump front and center in this thread?

I suggest you start another thread if you wish to continue to voice your complaints. This will help keep this thread on topic. Thank you for your understanding.

Well....Somebody did post that "Trump's immigration insanity threatens the very core of America's innovative edge - the ability to attract global talent." And considering that they have been dumbing down the school kid's since back in the 60s......:D

Nothing has been censored. If anything, it has been given greater visibility. You posted clearly off topic derailing the discussion about Trump and you accuse the mods of having an agenda. What is that? Keeping discussion about Trump front and center in this thread?

I suggest you start another thread if you wish to continue to voice your complaints. This will help keep this thread on topic. Thank you for your understanding.
Or what? Ban me for voicing my opinions in your precious Trump thread?
No other thread has been given the luxury of having off topic posts edited or removed. Why this one in particular?

can I ask you guys a serious question, do you really want those refugees coming to ur country?. be honest.

Considering what the US has done to those countries, some of the refugees have to hold a grudge. I know I would. The US government claims the right/responsibility to protect its subjects, and keeping out potential terrorists that it helped to create seems like a no brainer.

As far as wanting them here, no. Not after watching the carnage in Europe with the various governments doing everything they can to cover it up, deny it even while the chaos grows.

No other thread has been given the luxury of having off topic posts edited or removed. Why this one in particular?

I've seen posts moved to other threads before. Can't remember the threads but not that I've seen it

You are wrong. This is done from time to time. Sorry, you are not the recipient of any special treatment.

No one has ever been banned for voicing their opinions about Trump.

You have a lot more invested in this thread than me. It is arguably more yours than mine. I don't understand why you feel so threatened.