Steroid Profile Anavar

I love anavar! Makes me feel excellent overall… great energy levels and insane pumps! I’ve only ran it while on TRT dose and never while on a blast.

It's summer season! Time to get leaner and meaner and leave our bulky self in the past this time of the year. Great time to stack some anavar to help get the job done. One of the best and finest choices anavar it is.

@GoldenEra04
I like 30mg/day the best, it offers the perfect balance between nice cosmetic effect, strength increase and little to no side effects without annoying pumps associated with higher dosages of anavar, which sometimes interfere in your daily life. Remember that moderation is key here.

Last edited:
Not a fan. My face puffs up on var and I get mad heartburn. The gains dont seem very permanent either

Might aswell do superdrol instead, although those gains wont be very permanent either

Not a fan. My face puffs up on var and I get mad heartburn. The gains dont seem very permanent either

Might aswell do superdrol instead, although those gains wont be very permanent either
Poor responder myself. Doesn't do shit but fuck up my lipids.

Currently finishing stack of dbol, var, test and mast. Var is the only one almost not noticeable, but ran solo with test only has very low side effects and almost zero effect on markers. Also makes you look dry, but there are always better compounds.

@Bill Roberts: "Anavar has often been called a weak steroid. Part of the reason for this is that use of a Class I steroid alone never is maximally effective. The other cause is that bodybuilders and authors in the field sometimes make unfortunate and unreasonable comparisons when judging anabolic steroids." […]

Read the full article...
I’ve never heard any complaints except that it’s not real. I very interested in trying it some day.

Excited to start it one week from now to finish off the cycle, would love to see if the rumors of it cutting waist fat is true.

I like the almost non existant sides, maybe mine is underdosed but I dont feel like it does much under 50mg a day.

Wow. That's a huge change!

There was major study that examined anavar as a weight loss treatment in hiv that is cited for oxandrolone's effects on lipoproteins. it observed decreases / increases in HDL / LDL in the 30-50% range:

20mg daily for 12 weeks

HDL decreased 30%
LDL increased 15%

40mg daily for 12 weeks

HDL decreased 33%
LDL increased 27%

80mg daily for 12 weeks

HDL decreased 50%
LDL increased 31%

View attachment 142907

Grunfeld C, Kotler DP, Dobs A, Glesby M, Bhasin S. Oxandrolone in the treatment of HIV-associated weight loss in men: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2006 Mar;41(3):304-14. doi: 10.1097/01.qai.0000197546.56131.40. PMID: 16540931.

Abstract

Objective: To evaluate the efficacy and safety of oxandrolone in promoting body weight and body cell mass (BCM) gain in HIV-associated weight loss.

Methods: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Two hundred sixty-two HIV-infected men with documented 10% to 20% weight loss or body mass index < or =20 kg/m were randomized to placebo or to 20, 40, or 80 mg of oxandrolone daily. After 12 weeks, subjects were allowed to receive open-label oxandrolone at a dose of 20 mg for another 12 weeks.

Results: Body weight increased in all groups, including the group receiving placebo, during the double-blind phase (1.1 +/- 2.7, 1.8 +/- 3.9, 2.8 +/- 3.3, and 2.3 +/- 2.9 kg in placebo and 20-, 40-, and 80-mg oxandrolone groups, respectively; all P < 0.014 vs. baseline). BCM increased from baseline in all groups (0.45 +/- 1.7, 0.91 +/- 2.2, 1.5 +/- 2.5, and 1.8 +/- 1.8 kg in placebo and 20-, 40-, and 80-mg oxandrolone groups, respectively). At 12 weeks, only the gain in weight at the 40-mg dose of oxandrolone and the gain in BCM at the 40- and 80-mg doses of oxandrolone were greater than those in the placebo group, however. Oxandrolone treatment was associated with significant suppression of sex hormone-binding globulin, luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and total and free testosterone levels. Treatment was generally well tolerated but accompanied by significant increases in transaminases and low-density lipoprotein as well as decreases in high-density lipoprotein.

Conclusion: Oxandrolone administration is effective in promoting dose-dependent gains in body weight and BCM in HIV-infected men with weight loss.
Any suggestions on how to minimize the impact on lipids? Lots of fish oil? ???

The pumps on 40mg of anavar are intense and debilitating at times. Can’t imagine 75-100
Ya pump was great don’t run much anymore. Just trt and winny and Anavar once a year or so. This was when I was running lots of gear. I’ve toned it down a lot. My days of high amounts are over. The last pic is now just on trt IMG_6182.jpegIMG_6393.jpegIMG_6581.jpeg

Ya pump was great don’t run much anymore. Just trt and winny and Anavar once a year or so. This was when I was running lots of gear. I’ve toned it down a lot. My days of high amounts are over. The last pic is now just on trt View attachment 264461View attachment 264462View attachment 264463
Looking sick dude, I think on trt you look insanely shredded, but at the same time healthier and a bit more realistic. In the first pic you look total monster. Anyways insane work, respect.

100mg of anavar is intense, can't imagine running that amount of stanozolol...
I think i have a heart attack with 100mg Winstrol daily lol

With 30mg oral daily it's impossible for me to work a session of cardio because the impact on azote, the drainning effect, the impact on joint / tendon and the vascularity are insane at this dose, so i can't imagine on 100MG lol

I think about 20mg Oxandrolone, if i have well understand it's more sweet than Stano mg / mg and better for the heart.