ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Pfizer - Aromasin (25mg × 30 tabs) $75View attachment 94342

Why don't you address being JeffyG instead of just trying to push the issue out of the way? You can't win everyone over with constant free shit. Sooner or later you will get pushed out of here again like you did on SST three times because you are a complete idiot who's only way of gaining trust is giveaways. Which should also be forbidden but people just want free shit.

Why don't you address being JeffyG instead of just trying to push the issue out of the way? You can't win everyone over with constant free shit. Sooner or later you will get pushed out of here again like you did on SST three times because you are a complete idiot who's only way of gaining trust is giveaways. Which should also be forbidden but people just want free shit.

For clarity, why did you decide to come here and provide this information? You have an axe to grind?

I thought it was pretty clear that this was a previous member... However, I would estimate that more than half of the sources/reps on this board are members... Not counting the ones sourcing behind the scenes. Although I like openness, it's not surprising that they would distance themselves from the original handle.

I don't know who you are or who JeffyG is but I'm not him. Sounds to me like you either want some free shit or are pissed you didn't get some free shit.

For clarity, why did you decide to come here and provide this information? You have an axe to grind?

I thought it was pretty clear that this was a previous member... However, I would estimate that more than half of the sources/reps on this board are members... Not counting the ones sourcing behind the scenes. Although I like openness, it's not surprising that they would distance themselves from the original handle.
I kind of have an idea who this might be, didn't guess jeffg though

If that was his real signature it would probably still be there as he's banned and wouldn't of been able to get back on to change it

Once I get more raws in stock I will be resuming my AAS line. I have a few oils in stock but it's honestly not much. Need to get more filters, vials, stoppers, glassware, etc. If you want I can post some pics of what I currently have until the raws arrive. I just didn't want to come unprepared which is why I was holding off on that part.
Fair enough. Just didn’t want to see you try to slip in your oils under the radar without going through proper vetting. I presume you’ll have a write up along with pics for your brewing/sterilization and all of that...

@Ryanlats you quickly deleted that post because it was painfully obvious you photoshopped that email into the signature?

Yeah, I was just messing around lol.

You guys put every single other source here on blast for everything conceivably possible but a little free gear here and there you guy guys eat the shit right up.

You guys put every single other source here on blast for everything conceivably possible but a little free gear here and there you guy guys eat the shit right up.
You have another handle? Or you just come here from sst to start shit up?

Well that invalidated any claim you were attempting to make.

He's only selling hGH if you read. Can't really ask for pictures of his lab as he isn't selling AAS. If he does later on he goes through the same vetting process as anyone else.

Or are you the source Jeff ran out of here with the spam contest? I forget his name. He wasn't very memorable.

So what if I am? Jeff can call people out for shit and no one can call him out? You saw the picture. Search it. Or can you just be bought with free items?