ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Nah. I can't be bought. I do this shit for free. But I lost interest already.

The truth will come out its on the forum he didn't exactly hide it. Love how someone comes to you with proof and even says you can easily find it for yourself if you just looked and its not good enough But every other good source on here is guilty until proven innocent. You guys like being lied to thats ok.

The truth will come out its on the forum he didn't exactly hide it. Love how someone comes to you with proof and even says you can easily find it for yourself if you just looked and its not good enough But every other good source on here is guilty until proven innocent. You guys like being lied to thats ok.
You proved that @Jeffg353 was banned, you proved he tried to source. I'm a member over there I just hate the format and never even bother dropping by.

Now how will you prove that @Anonymous_anabolics is jeff?

Actually it wouldn't even matter if you did prove it. Why would it matter if jeff even turned source?
Actually it wouldn't even matter if you did prove it. Why would it matter if jeff even turned source?

It doesn't matter to me other than I just found it and thought it was funny when he kept getting banned on sst over and over while he talked shit about meso the whole time. You guys even called him out for that. He really has done nothing wrong to me. But isnt this what meso is all about finding the truth and watching out for one another. I also called out another source Enhanced Pharma for being a slime ball on SST and everyone got mad until he burned everyone and sent some dude heroin. it doesn't matter but you guys will chose to make up your own narrative so it is convenient.

It doesn't matter to me other than I just found it and thought it was funny when he kept getting banned on sst over and over while he talked shit about meso the whole time. You guys even called him out for that. He really has done nothing wrong to me. But isnt this what meso is all about finding the truth and watching out for one another. I also called out another source Enhanced Pharma for being a slime ball on SST and everyone got mad until he burned everyone and sent some dude heroin. it doesn't matter but you guys will chose to make up your own narrative so it is convenient.
I doubt anyone even ordered from anonymous. But keep up the good work.

View attachment 94347
Why was @Jeffg353 always running contests and giving away free gear @ ironically HGH. I believe it was grey tops. I thought he was just rich kid. But he ran the same contest with the vials in the bag. Kinda weird!
Very weird. Maybe he is jeff. I dont know. But i dont care either I have no intention of ordering from this guy. I even gave a half assed answer for the contest. I would've probably asked him to donate the cost of gift to anabolic lab if I did win.

Last edited:
Aside from the fact that anonymous already stated he wasn't jeffg, which would go towards his credibility if he was lying. He could've easily said i dont want to reveal my past handle for security reasons. Blahnik blah blah. I doubt it would've made a difference

I tried logging into sst. I would've asked a mod. But aside from not going through the approval process over there, he wasn't banned for scamming or anything like that?

I can't remember my log in. I dont care enough to try and retrieve it. I have officially lost interest.

Aside from the fact that anonymous already stated he wasn't jeffg, which would go towards his credibility if he was lying. He could've easily said i dont want to reveal my past handle for security reasons. Blahnik blah blah. I doubt it would've made a difference
Hey I’m not saying its him either. Definitely strange though. He was always talking about sitting on a lot of kits and it’s kinda obvious @Anonymous_anabolics is trying to flip these black tops for start up money.

I tried logging into sst. I would've asked a mod. But aside from not going through the approval process over there, he wasn't banned for scamming or anything like that?

I can't remember my log in. I dont care enough to try and retrieve it. I have officially lost interest.

Correct he was never banned for scamming just for being an idiot time and time again and for whatever reason could not follow rules. Mods sources and members seemed to like him

FWIW, if this is @Jeffg353 i would have no problem ordering from him. As far as I remember it seems like he has spent as much money, if not more, on testing and sharing info. I just don’t remember him doing anything wrong, he did get bashed for a bit because of something but I can’t remember what it was now.

Yes I was banned twice. Both times for the same bullshit. "Selling or trading without being an approved source". Yes I sold/traded a few things but most of the shit I gave away to guys who were in a jam after being scammed by the great sources over there.

Also that hgh pen I was selling, Jeff is the one who got it, and we worked out a trade for it. He gave me almost 2x the value in SAS gear. Why would he not just give me this line?

And then why would a guy who traded 2x the value of my hgh pen turn around and be selling hgh....

But if it is Jeff as this source, I'd actually have another source I could trust....

Not once did I rip anyone off n went out of my way to do a lot for the members after House of Gains walked off with everyone's money. Then EP scammed even more. There was another 1 or 2 sources that I can't recall their names turned to shit n the members lost out not the mods. I was pretty vocal about the mods not doing their job of "moderating" the board.