ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Wow you're irritable huh? Click on that Pic and zoom in on the emails and you'll see what I mean. Relax
I went over to sst, it's not photoshopped

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/thread-1669.html?highlight=Anonymous_anabolics (Lock and load)

I went over to sst, it's not photoshopped

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/thread-1669.html?highlight=Anonymous_anabolics (Lock and load)
Good looking out with that man. Saved a lot of people some time. Well the cats out of the bag. Own it and let move on.

So if he is either one of those, why does it matter? Because he was not forthcoming in his intro and Jeffg was banned for running their mouth? Or is it because Jeffg/LnL was a scammer and we want to protect the Meso members?

I'm asking because I don't know the answer, I have been around for some time but do not read everything on here

So if he is either one of those, why does it matter? Because he was not forthcoming in his intro and Jeffg was banned for running their mouth? Or is it because Jeffg/LnL was a scammer and we want to protect the Meso members?

I'm asking because I don't know the answer, I have been around for some time but do not read everything on here
Honesty goes a long way. If you lie about past handles/identities, you’ll lie about anything.

When I checked it. He didnt have a signature.

Screenshot_20180720-070459_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20180720-071927_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180720-070528_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180720-070528_Chrome.jpg
    553.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20180720-071927_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180720-071927_Chrome.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 24
When I checked it. He didnt have a signature.

View attachment 94374View attachment 94378

I don't think the email thing is a signature.

I don't think anyone really does care lol, except for the dude that popped in here. I guess he was trying to be helpful but it really makes no difference to me. I'm not aware of Jeffg scamming anyone... As a matter of fact, I know he's helped quite a few people out for really no apparent reason. He sent GH kits out for Xmas during a game, similar to the one in this thread.

Actually, the only issue with him I ever had was that he talked shit about meso... But you know, if we're being honest, he was right with what he said. I don't agree with how he said it or that he said it at all, but it didn't make him wrong.

Regardless, I do think he should have been transparent and admitted his previous handle but I also can understand why separation may be safer. If anyone is aware of actual scams that he pulled, I hope they'll post up.

I don't think the email thing is a signature.

I don't think anyone really does care lol, except for the dude that popped in here. I guess he was trying to be helpful but it really makes no difference to me. I'm not aware of Jeffg scamming anyone... As a matter of fact, I know he's helped quite a few people out for really no apparent reason. He sent GH kits out for Xmas during a game, similar to the one in this thread.

Actually, the only issue with him I ever had was that he talked shit about meso... But you know, if we're being honest, he was right with what he said. I don't agree with how he said it or that he said it at all, but it didn't make him wrong.

Regardless, I do think he should have been transparent and admitted his previous handle but I also can understand why separation may be safer. If anyone is aware of actual scams that he pulled, I hope they'll post up.

I agree which is why I asked. If they were a scammer then that should be posted up.