ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Sorry if I missed this but once AA is up and running; are you accepting WU/mg? Or crypto only?

I'm crypto only. However I do have someone I can recommend for buying bitcoin. Can purchase using WU/MG, Moneypak, Google Pay, and I'm sure there's a few others I'm forgetting. Can contact me for more details.

I'm crypto only. However I do have someone I can recommend for buying bitcoin. Can purchase using WU/MG, Moneypak, Google Pay, and I'm sure there's a few others I'm forgetting. Can contact me for more details.
Is mig 840 going to be your go to carrier?

No prob if so, I just fucking hate it...
Lol

Is mig 840 going to be your go to carrier?

No prob if so, I just fucking hate it...
Lol

No mig 840...I use either straight MCT or a blend of MCT and hemp seed oils.

Was just mentioning the mig from a previous brew/cycle I had ran in the past.

If adding some higher concentration brews I might have to use it but I'd be sure to inform every one beforehand.

No mig 840...I use either straight MCT or a blend of MCT and hemp seed oils.

Was just mentioning the mig from a previous brew/cycle I had ran in the past.

If adding some higher concentration brews I might have to use it but I'd be sure to inform every one beforehand.
Hey, thanks for the response .

I know some guys like mig, but I'm sure you remember the issues it caused for a couple labs in the past.

Also able to acquire the following products:

1. Oraganon Sustanon 250mg/mL
2. Oraganon Deca Durabolin 100mg/mL
3. Pregnyl HCG 5000iu
4. Schering Testoviron Depot 250mg/mL
5. Desma Winstrol Depot 50mg/mL

Unsure on pricing at the moment but as with all my other pharm grade products my price point will be better than any other domestic source. Just trying to gauge interest on products so I know how much stock to order. As usual the more I order the better the price and therefore the better the price you get.

3. Pregnyl HCG 5000iu

Unsure on pricing at the moment but as with all my other pharm grade products my price point will be better than any other domestic source. Just trying to gauge interest on products so I know how much stock to order. As usual the more I order the better the price and therefore the better the price you get.
Thumbs up for hcg,kinda waiting on full price list

3. Pregnyl HCG 5000iu

I would be down for some Organon Sustanon to do a little cruise on.

3. Pregnyl HCG 5000iu

I would definitely buy the sustanon and hcg from you. Never ran pharma grade test before, wanna give it a try! Any word on opening shop? Ty