ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Only have information from a friend who used it but had Pharma grade. He loved it and was only using Sust along with it. I definitely could notice a difference when he was using it. He got lean very quick.
Know a former pro, he only ran pharma in the 80s. Said he only ran 200 mg a week and loved it. Said he doesn't understand where people are saying you need the large doses

Also able to acquire the following products:

1. Oraganon Sustanon 250mg/mL
2. Oraganon Deca Durabolin 100mg/mL
3. Pregnyl HCG 5000iu
4. Schering Testoviron Depot 250mg/mL
5. Desma Winstrol Depot 50mg/mL

Unsure on pricing at the moment but as with all my other pharm grade products my price point will be better than any other domestic source. Just trying to gauge interest on products so I know how much stock to order. As usual the more I order the better the price and therefore the better the price you get.

Brother anything pharma grade I’m game

Know a former pro, he only ran pharma in the 80s. Said he only ran 200 mg a week and loved it. Said he doesn't understand where people are saying you need the large doses
I agree with this 100%. I have fallen in love with running my test at about 250mg per week even on a stack.

No mig 840...I use either straight MCT or a blend of MCT and hemp seed oils.

Was just mentioning the mig from a previous brew/cycle I had ran in the past.

If adding some higher concentration brews I might have to use it but I'd be sure to inform every one beforehand.
Would the hemp seeds make you test positive on a work drug test?

Would the hemp seeds make you test positive on a work drug test?
Just did some reading on it, and as long as the oils used are commercially produced, and are FDA approved, there should be no risk of a positive result. However, home made hemp products that do not go through the commercial production and processing have a higher risk of a positive result. By federal law, hemp product such as cooking oils, or anything for human use or consumption, are not allowed to have traceable THC.

Good question.

There's two things we nee to take into consideration here.

1. This is hemp not cannabis. Industrial hemp has low THC levels compared to marijuana specifically cultivated for personal psychoactive use. The reason for the low THC content in hemp is that most THC is formed in resin glands on the buds and flowers of the female cannabis plant. Industrial hemp is not cultivated to produce buds, and therefore lacks the primary component that forms the marijuana high.

2. Since this is hemp and not cannabis there is undetectable amounts of THC in the SEED part of the plant, therefore undetetable amounts of THC in the oil.

It's from medlab supply.

https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/filtered-carrier-fixed-oils/filtered-hemp-seed-oil-usda-organic-cold-pressed/hemp-seed-oil-100-usda-certified-organic.html (Hemp Seed Oil, 100% Certified Organic, Non-Gmo, Cold-Pressed, Unrefined | Med Lab Supply)

I've been using it for months and haven't had any hot urine tests or blood tests for THC.

Also need to add I only use a little bit of the hemp seed oil. It's like 90% MCT and 10% hemp seed. Really just to give it that green color. I don't put it in the tren (A/E/Hex) since they already have that golden color.

Also need to add I only use a little bit of the hemp seed oil. It's like 90% MCT and 10% hemp seed. Really just to give it that green color. I don't put it in the tren (A/E/Hex) since they already have that golden color.
Ever considered coconut oil? That stuff is the best carrier oil ever.

Coconut oil is frickin awesome. I have no bones about heating it up in a heating pad. MCT gives me PIP that I never got from coconut

I guess, I mean at <97°F in the body I don't think it would be in danger of solidifying, but the chance of it just freaks me out with how fast it goes from liquid to solid.

GSO and MCT are PIP-less for me, and Guaiacol and EO don't bother me either. Haven't tried the Miglyol yet.

I guess, I mean at <97°F in the body I don't think it would be in danger of solidifying, but the chance of it just freaks me out with how fast it goes from liquid to solid.

GSO and MCT are PIP-less for me, and Guaiacol and EO don't bother me either. Haven't tried the Miglyol yet.
My coconut oil gear only solidified around 65 degrees. I only had to reheat mine a few times.

My coconut oil gear only solidified around 65 degrees. I only had to reheat mine a few times.

Mine does at ~80°F. I hear some people say the BA and BB will help keep it solid at lower temperatures.

EDIT: Yeah google says 76°F so I guess the BA and BB do play a factor if you're saying 65°F