ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

Is there a list available?

He seems to operate like Craigslist for right now. If he has a few things he posts them and they go first come first serve. He’s got vials sanitizing for the last couple weeks since he posted photos of that. And he had hgh for a little bit. He’s selling but not really selling selling oils to people that contact him directly. But he’s a good guy that use to be a member of MESO so it’s cool. And that’s the only thing that really makes him a legit source at the moment.

Wait a minute. That can’t be right. That sounds like a shit show.

I am working on it. I know I've said that before but I am. I told my older customers that I was opening up shop here and wanted to give them a chance to order before the rush (if there is one) and they cleaned me out of a lot more than I expected.

I finally just got more vials and empty gel caps to continue restocking. Took forever for my order to ship and land.

Just wanted to say thank you @Anonymous_anabolics for going out of your way to help me in a pinch. All of the kind words that most of these guys have said about you from knowing you previously, are absolutely true. Again, thank you for your prompt responses and professionalism.

I think you just need lots of primo to be effective and good. You want to run like 800-1000mg/week and if it's does 100mg/ml that's a fuck load of oil.

Isn't my favourite compound, and I get bad pip from it.
Several labs and homewbrewers have brewed it at 200mg/ml with no eo or guaciol with success. I’m not pinning eo or 10ml of oil worth of primo a week lol.

Several labs and homewbrewers have brewed it at 200mg/ml with no eo or guaciol with success. I’m not pinning eo or 10ml of oil worth of primo a week lol.

God for me Primo 200 killlllsssss me!

Even then 4 ml's of that god hurts the fuck outa me. I've only ever gotten up to 600mg/week. 1 cc 200, 1 cc of 100.
And I was dying.

God for me Primo 200 killlllsssss me!

Even then 4 ml's of that god hurts the fuck outa me. I've only ever gotten up to 600mg/week. 1 cc 200, 1 cc of 100.
And I was dying.
Must’ve had eo or a carrier your body didn’t like. First batch i tried was 100% eo and that shit crippled me and i wasted a lot of money not asking what the carrier was before hand.

Must’ve had eo or a carrier your body didn’t like. First batch i tried was 100% eo and that shit crippled me and i wasted a lot of money not asking what the carrier was before hand.

Body just doesn't like primo... ran lots of gear with eo.. No issues.

He went above and beyond for me and he did not have to. He is not in it for the wrong reasons. He and I have msgd prior to opening shop and he knows his shit ,he is anal and not greddy. This is the kind of guy we want around..A member who has been sitting back watching labs fail and he is doing the opposite. His packages are as tight as could be. No bloods on anything but it looks good. He is not going to do dumb shit like take money for product and hope the raws land in.a day. I personally hope.he goes Private. Product ordered Provigil 200mg, Test ace, TNE Superdrol , test cyp. I box of black tops. . That test ace is.no joke had a little bite but he is working it out and he threw a prop to take off the bite free. Black tops were packed great and came.with back water. We pretty much have shit show domestic now so this is great . The prices on HGH are on point..

That sounds like test e not primo e. I've brewed both from scratch and primo e never left me with lumps or any pain at 200mg/ml but I avoid test e at all costs anymore.

Haha nope!!
I've ran test 500 smoother than primo 200.
Just the way it is for me... no issues with my test 300.

Yep. I prefer cyp as it’s less pinning but mast p and test p was an amazing cycle

I liked that one too. Throw in some NPP on top of it. The daily pinning sucked though but the gains were well worth it. Had to brew them all at 200mg/mL with mig840 to help cut down on pinning volume. Not many injection sites can hold 3mL ED nonetheless.

I liked that one too. Throw in some NPP on top of it. The daily pinning sucked though but the gains were well worth it. Had to brew them all at 200mg/mL with mig840 to help cut down on pinning volume. Not many injection sites can hold 3mL ED nonetheless.
I pinned m,w,f and only did glutes :eek: I got tired of pinning as well