ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

I like this one more, looks more official. The other one looks like Monster or some energy drink. Just my $.02
Yep, the first one is bad ass and looks legit. I guess it’s just me, I just like the professional look. I know old school dudes say the best stuff came with nothing more than the compound written with a Sharpie. If stuff is going to be potentially resold, you want something you as the reseller can take pride in as well as the manufacturer taking pride in their product.

Ultimately @Anonymous_anabolics its your line and you’re going to do whatever tf please you and people will buy regardless.

And you are positive it is real? Do you know the manufacturing date? I do not mean to suggest you are a liar, it is just my understanding that legitimate Pregnyl 5,000iu kits are not being manufactured in Europe right now. Perhaps @pharmacist can verify my statement?

We'll check them out when I get them in. Simple pregnancy test will show if it's real or not. If it in fact turns out to be fake then I've got some chroiomn on the way also.

What would you guys think about some holographic labels like this...
View attachment 96761

Of course it will have my logo and product name on it. I want to stick with the clear labels but would this make it too hard to see? It's too time consuming to keep printing them with my little label maker. Plus I'll be able to use my label machine to apply them even faster.
I think the holographic labels with your logo would look sick as fuck! People will be collecting vials like they were baseball cards lol

Definitely stick with the design on post #1276. It looks so much better. I'm all in for making something look professional; it shows that you are interested in the long game.

Im

I'm able to get ovitrell. Your right it's a fuck ton more expensive but I'll grab a couple to keep in stock. Should have it in a few weeks. I'll keep you posted.

Awesome thanks I’ll definitely want some when it comes in, and yea it’s between 2-3x the price of the choriomon lol

Ovitrelle 6500iu pens are the shit. My absolute favorite form of HCG, definitely more potent in my experience with them.

@Anonymous_anabolics What price can you get it to us for? We have two other sources on this forum that sell it and I have used them, but it is pricey.

I know I like it way better than the natural stuff, I definitely feel a huge difference in libido, mood etc with ovitrelle. Didn’t realize there were 2 sources that had it, thought only 1.

Last edited: