ANONYMOUS_ANABOLICS

T/A was 10 days. Ordered during the black top mess and that pushed shipping a few days due to the influx of emails. AA was in communication the whole time. Package landed with everything in there plus some for the delay. Getting bloods done in 6ish weeks!

What would you guys think about some holographic labels like this...
Catch.jpg

Of course it will have my logo and product name on it. I want to stick with the clear labels but would this make it too hard to see? It's too time consuming to keep printing them with my little label maker. Plus I'll be able to use my label machine to apply them even faster.

View attachment 96761

Of course it will have my logo and product name on it. I want to stick with the clear labels but would this make it too hard to see? It's too time consuming to keep printing them with my little label maker. Plus I'll be able to use my label machine to apply them even faster.

Just my two cents and expressing my own opinion here. I don’t care what the outside looks like, it’s what’s inside that matters.

BUT, I do appreciate the fact that you take pride in this and convey a passion for it. So if you feel better about your product then by all means make it look popping. But something that’s clean, dosed reasonably accurate, and at a decent price point is far more important to me.

Just something to consider though, the closer to “pharmaceutical” it looks the more attention it might get from LE. Start putting out stuff that looks really professional and it starts to draw attention. Labs that copy pharma labels including specific numbers must have a harder defense. I’m not sure about legal defense but when you put something out that LOOKS pharma, then I’m sure they come down harder vs putting something out that totally looks home-printed. They can say you knowingly put your product out there to look like it was produced by a legitimate pharmaceutical company. Illegal is illegal but there’s probably a sliding scale I’m sure.

Just my two cents and expressing my own opinion here. I don’t care what the outside looks like, it’s what’s inside that matters.

BUT, I do appreciate the fact that you take pride in this and convey a passion for it. So if you feel better about your product then by all means make it look popping. But something that’s clean, dosed reasonably accurate, and at a decent price point is far more important to me.

Just something to consider though, the closer to “pharmaceutical” it looks the more attention it might get from LE. Start putting out stuff that looks really professional and it starts to draw attention. Labs that copy pharma labels including specific numbers must have a harder defense. I’m not sure about legal defense but when you put something out that LOOKS pharma, then I’m sure they come down harder vs putting something out that totally looks home-printed. They can say you knowingly put your product out there to look like it was produced by a legitimate pharmaceutical company. Illegal is illegal but there’s probably a sliding scale I’m sure.

I completely agree. I wouldn't care if it had "horse ssip" written on it by the hand of a dyslexic 6 yr old. It's what's inside that counts. But some guys do care and in the end it's my job to make sure my customers are happy. So if you guys wanted horse piss written by a dyslexic 6 yr old, I guess my ass would be on the hunt for a dyslexic 6yr old.

I was considering going no labels and color coded caps but that shit can get confusing.

View attachment 96761

I think the PDF you shared early on was cool af. I rarely resell, but when I do, I like a good looking product.