Chilton Labs - UK Domestic & International

I was sent fake test. Pretty disappointed as was using Chilton a few times and everything was good ( when Jeri was here )

Thought I was cruising on 300mg per week from January then upped to 900mg. Got bloods done as I felt absolutely shit. Turns out my test levels were below the lowest number at 8.2nmol . I tried reaching out via emails and got no reply.

So I was sent fake test and used for months until I finally done bloods as I felt terrible.

I was using test from the March 2023 batch.
Definitely just stopped going to the gym and blamed the gear for feeling like shit. It’s a bold claim to make.

I had an order placed April 25, shipped out May 1st, stuck at "outbound from customs" since May 6th. Emailed Chilton 2 times with no reply over the last week. Has anybody been able to get ahold of him?

I had an order placed April 25, shipped out May 1st, stuck at "outbound from customs" since May 6th. Emailed Chilton 2 times with no reply over the last week. Has anybody been able to get ahold of him?
Good luck over a month and a half no response and numerous emails

Send it off for testing in an labelled vial with Chilton written on it, and post it's when you have the results, mistakes happen but as others have said test RAWS are stupidly cheap probably the cheapest, only other thing I can think is how he's stopped posting replies is he could be drop shipping goods and the supplier has sent him under dosed gear, ukm has tablets from 4 different labs and they all have been done with the same pill press, I've seen this happen over the years normally before a lab dose a cash grab and run, but this could all just be a huge mistake so take my comments with a pinch of salt please!

Oh and post your blood test results please

Yep completely agree about the raws. Like I said I have previously used Chilton for a while and never had issues. There was questions posted by other members about the Test E report being old from 2023, and surely that batch wasn’t still going

Anyway this was my blood result. I have since used another lab and feel like a man again lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6860.jpeg
    IMG_6860.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 49
Yep completely agree about the raws. Like I said I have previously used Chilton for a while and never had issues. There was questions posted by other members about the Test E report being old from 2023, and surely that batch wasn’t still going

Anyway this was my blood result. I have since used another lab and feel like a man again lol.
Any chance of a photo of the batch number please and scanner data square just incase I have the same batch, I'm not worried I've known a few labs use the same label because they have so many printed out so they use the this happens all the time, but your test test results are awful, I can't mock the label they have been great to me, plus I will post my blood test results within the next 2 weeks depending on clinic dates giving to me, lab test is only way for 100% accuracy

How much were you taking? Proper cycle or TRT?