Daily Log to 2019 Show Season

Few days back on full eating and weight is still around 217-218 fasted.

I have a 6 day trip coming up this week to visit my coach (who’s also a competing pro) and some other high level bodybuilders. Looking forward to being around other pros for a change.

Some ab thigh variations being considered. Have time with a posing coach scheduled to fix all issues.
View attachment 281299
Dam, incredible physique man, talk about consistancy and hard work!

Just an illness; I have a son in kindergarten that brings me all these lovely gifts of germs from the class. I was solid today. Appreciate it.
Oh yes that happens a good bit and had my share of getting some of those nasty gifts...not fun. At least each time you get knocked down you bounce right back up!

Your mini-me no doubt lol.

IMG_1341.jpeg
Waking up at 221 - 1000g carb day yesterday and only up .2 from the day prior. Weight up a tad on this trip likely from 3 sources; 2 bad quad pins, lots of rest and hard training, and a sunburn. 2 more days left at this little camp with my coach and fellow athletes.

Primo added to the plan at 300mg. Cardio up to 30m 5x a week. Daily diet and high day remain the same. Expecting clen and anavar in next week.

View attachment 281653
Waking up at 221 - 1000g carb day yesterday and only up .2 from the day prior. Weight up a tad on this trip likely from 3 sources; 2 bad quad pins, lots of rest and hard training, and a sunburn. 2 more days left at this little camp with my coach and fellow athletes.

Primo added to the plan at 300mg. Cardio up to 30m 5x a week. Daily diet and high day remain the same. Expecting clen and anavar in next week.
Hey mate, started following your log some days ago. Great to see people trying to make progress without killing themselves with huge dosages. Really respect the responsible approach. Awesome progress since day 1 of this log. Also, I feel you with the bad quad pins, we all had them lol Whats the total oil volume per week and how have you been managing it in regards to injection volume/sites/needle sizes?

Hey mate, started following your log some days ago. Great to see people trying to make progress without killing themselves with huge dosages. Really respect the responsible approach. Awesome progress since day 1 of this log. Also, I feel you with the bad quad pins, we all had them lol Whats the total oil volume per week and how have you been managing it in regards to injection volume/sites/needle sizes?
The addition of primo makes it 9ccs a week. I pin on training days, 1.8cc a day, .9 into each of two .5”/29g insulin pins. Lower volume injections help me avoid PIP so I stick with them.

The addition of primo makes it 9ccs a week. I pin on training days, 1.8cc a day, .9 into each of two .5”/29g insulin pins. Lower volume injections help me avoid PIP so I stick with them.
Been pinning ED also, and also using 1/2 inch pins, but always keep volume under 1ml. Definetly helps. Whats the concentration of the compounds you are using?

Changes again. Moving faster. Shifting gears to potentially hit an earlier show.

No changes to food, still high(650-700g carbs a day) with an outrageous high day once a week.

Gear:
750 test
300 npp
300 primo
150 mast (NPP will drop and be replaced with more mast)
50mg anavar
8iu GH

Fat burners:
40mcg clen
10mg yohimbine
1500mg ALCAR

More photos from last checkin
CC679E97-279B-487A-9D59-A098A7A8EC78.jpeg

Changes again. Moving faster. Shifting gears to potentially hit an earlier show.

No changes to food, still high(650-700g carbs a day) with an outrageous high day once a week.

Gear:
750 test
300 npp
300 primo
50mg anavar
8iu GH

Fat burners:
40mcg clen
10mg yohimbine
1500mg ALCAR

View attachment 281989
Those sweeps are damn outrageous! Wow!

Gear:
750 test
300 npp
300 primo
50mg anavar
8iu GH

Fat burners:
40mcg clen
10mg yohimbine
1500mg ALCAR

View attachment 281989
Are you doing fasted cardio and lifting?

Nobody who wants to stay big trains fasted. Cardio is fasted yes.
That was suppose to be two seperate questions. So are you doing fasted cardio in the morning, then having your meals, then training in the PM?

What order are you doing things? Is that alot to ask? Like is the order for a day…. Wake up, fat burners, hgh, fasted cardio, meals in AM then in PM training, meals, rest, corrective/foam rolling? What order do you do a days work?

Last edited:
That was suppose to be two seperate questions. So are you doing fasted cardio in the morning, then having your meals, then training in the PM?

What order are you doing things? Is that alot to ask? Like is the order for a day…. Wake up, fat burners, hgh, fasted cardio, meals in AM then in PM training, meals, rest, corrective/foam rolling? What order do you do a days work?
Wake up ~530
Fat burners and GH
Cardio
M1 thru M4
Train + intra
M5 thru M7
Bed ~11

Wake up ~530
Fat burners and GH
Cardio
M1 thru M4
Train + intra
M5 thru M7
Bed ~11

I know it doesn’t matter and I’m sure it frustrates you when everyone wants to know about the drugs… so please forgive me lol

You doing all 8iu’s in the morning? I sleep much better taking mine in the morning, but at night it’s stupid easy to keep it far away from meals. I know you stopped the slin a long time ago so just curious.

I know it doesn’t matter and I’m sure it frustrates you when everyone wants to know about the drugs… so please forgive me lol

You doing all 8iu’s in the morning? I sleep much better taking mine in the morning, but at night it’s stupid easy to keep it far away from meals. I know you stopped the slin a long time ago so just curious.
4 fasted 4 pre

The pre dose is ~90m after meal 3, 30-60m before meal 4.

4 fasted 4 pre

The pre dose is ~90m after meal 3, 30-60m before meal 4.
Are you fine even without insulin? Don't have problems with blood sugar or anything else?

We always hear that it is necessary to use GH+ insulin, but you don't do it and you still have better results than those who say so