MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Some vials appear to be, while others do not. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
If vacuum seals weren't "anything to worry about" they wouldn't do it. It's not cheap to have the necessary equipment to vacuum seal every vial. I had no problems with the Grey tops but the 24iu Blue tops had several vials in a kit without a vacuum. That to me is a sign of poor quality control so I will avoid that product. I don't think it's provided anyway.

If vacuum seals weren't "anything to worry about" they wouldn't do it. It's not cheap to have the necessary equipment to vacuum seal every vial. I had no problems with the Grey tops but the 24iu Blue tops had several vials in a kit without a vacuum. That to me is a sign of poor quality control so I will avoid that product. I don't think it's provided anyway.
I heard from Vigorous Steve that lot of unsealed vials are due to re capping process by some re labelers / re sellers... garbage level 10

I heard from Vigorous Steve that lot of unsealed vials are due to re capping process by some re labelers / re sellers... garbage level 10
Not directed at you. Here's the thing, either post a test on the kits you're taking, or don't spread conjecture. Without a test, nothing means anything. Literally, it's all anecdotal, and I say that from posting my results on the 120s and then posting anecdotal on optis Jins. I will test my IGF on the Jins in a few weeks.

Get a test or stfu.

All my greys/red/120iu kits have been fine with vacuum seal. If I remember correctly the claim is the greys are from GMP facility while the bigger kits are from an entirely different supplier.

Not directed at you. Here's the thing, either post a test on the kits you're taking, or don't spread conjecture. Without a test, nothing means anything. Literally, it's all anecdotal, and I say that from posting my results on the 120s and then posting anecdotal on optis Jins. I will test my IGF on the Jins in a few weeks.

Get a test or stfu.
I agree, i was just talking about one reason why lot of generic vials are unsealed

I wouldn't disagree that it could indicate a flaw in the manufacture process. Though, the 120s are supposedly from a GMP facility and they've tested sufficiently. There will always be trade-offs between generics vs pharama that have to be weighed by each individual. I should have more clearly stated I personally am not concerned about it with the 120s. At the same time, I personally would not buy the 240s over the 120s.

I wouldn't disagree that it could indicate a flaw in the manufacture process. Though, the 120s are supposedly from a GMP facility and they've tested sufficiently. There will always be trade-offs between generics vs pharama that have to be weighed by each individual. I should have more clearly stated I personally am not concerned about it with the 120s. At the same time, I personally would not buy the 240s over the 120s if QC weighed high.

This is my thinking, if you can afford generic GH but can't afford to get the 120s you shouldn't be buying GH imo. 0 dimer and higher purity is a no brainer for the price difference.

It's been so ingrained in me that it's IGF that really counts. What really accounts for muscle hypertrophy. What other benefits, from a bodybuilding perspective, does
HGH provide for a bodybuilder?
As @138casanova stated lipolysis and recovery. Also, connective tissue, tendon and bone strength, protein synthesis, anabolism and possible muscle hypertrophy.

mands

Get a test or stfu.
You're not the end all be all of what gets posted dude. Get over yourself, if people have concerns about the seals, they can post whatever the fuck they want about it. This isn't the first time you've posted this about the seals. What gives?

You're not the end all be all of what gets posted dude. Get over yourself, if people have concerns about the seals, they can post whatever the fuck they want about it. This isn't the first time you've posted this about the seals. What gives?
It was late. Too much alcohol. I stand by testing tho.

I wouldn't disagree that it could indicate a flaw in the manufacture process. Though, the 120s are supposedly from a GMP facility and they've tested sufficiently. There will always be trade-offs between generics vs pharama that have to be weighed by each individual. I should have more clearly stated I personally am not concerned about it with the 120s. At the same time, I personally would not buy the 240s over the 120s.
I actually intended to test the 240s but since it's no longer offered I didn't see the point. I'm very skeptical with these high dosed anything so I tested the 280s instead since I'm both using them and they are stilled offered. I have to admit that I was very surprised at how high potency-wise they tested using the HGH serum test.

The 280ius as well as the Grey always have a nice strong vacuum.

I actually intended to test the 240s but since it's no longer offered I didn't see the point. I'm very skeptical with these high dosed anything so I tested the 280s instead since I'm both using them and they are stilled offered. I have to admit that I was very surprised at how high potency-wise they tested using the HGH serum test.

The 280ius as well as the Grey always have a nice strong vacuum.

Truly do have some solid Generic GH options these days, now we need to find out why the still don't hit the same as true pharma.