MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Hey guys , maybe dumb question but how do I order ? I keep getting that auto bounce back email... thanks
Send an email with order as title and what you want, hell respond with Bitcoin address. You'll pay and send back confirmation and shipping details

To those whose 120's all have vacuum, please share (roughly) when you ordered. I am curious if those with vac issues are from a specific time period.

For example: I ordered my 120's December of 2020 and it's about a 60/40 split vac/no-vac.

For the record, I have been a happy, repeat customer of Opti, and I do not suspect those without vacuum are ruined, but it is disconcerting as this is very obviously a manufacturing defect. I wish opti would address this.

Truly do have some solid Generic GH options these days, now we need to find out why the still don't hit the same as true pharma.
My guess would be because there are two different growth hormone binding proteins, each with different affinities for the two GH isoforms that exist. One has an affinity for 22kDA (pharma) and one for 20kDA (non-pharma). That difference is likely substantial enough to cause the change in effect for users.

To those whose 120's all have vacuum, please share (roughly) when you ordered. I am curious if those with vac issues are from a specific time period.

For example: I ordered my 120's December of 2020 and it's about a 60/40 split vac/no-vac.

For the record, I have been a happy, repeat customer of Opti, and I do not suspect those without vacuum are ruined, but it is disconcerting as this is very obviously a manufacturing defect. I wish opti would address this.
Email him, I did as well and he acted like it wasn't a widespread problem. Maybe if more people emailed he would address it. He has a very hands off approach on forum. @opti

Last edited:
But isn't the muscle hypertrophy due to the IGF increase?
Yes it's the combination of all of the above I mentioned. As far as GH alone your are not going to get much hypertrophy. It's the synergy you get while running AAS and then adding the GH with a good protocol.

mands

My guess would be because there are two different growth hormone binding proteins, each with different affinities for the two GH isoforms that exist. One has an affinity for 22kDA (pharma) and one for 20kDA (non-pharma). That difference is likely substantial enough to cause the change in effect for users.
Are you saying that generic GH manufactures are synthesizing 20kDA growth hormone?

mands

Are you sure generics are the 176 AA sequence isoform of GH and not a possible admix of the primary HGH 191/192 AA sequence isoform (191 AA is "pharma" rHGH)? The latter could explain some of the differences in perceived results/experience since [more] antibodies are more likely to be formed against the 192 AA variant over time.

Last edited:
Are you sure generics are the 176 AA sequence isoform of GH and not a possible admix of the primary HGH 191/192 AA sequence isoform (191 AA is "pharma" rHGH)? The latter could explain some of the differences in perceived results/experience since [more] antibodies are more likely to be formed against the 192 AA variant over time.

@janoshik has stated that the test would absolutely show if they were 192aa sequence it would show this and he rarely if ever even stumbles on the 192aa versions anymore, so it's not that.

Are you saying that generic GH manufactures are synthesizing 20kDA growth hormone?

mands
It’s a possible explanation for the wildly divergent results that guys get on pharma vs generic. But it’s little more than a guess.

We’ve seen a lot of testing that would be counter to this guess. But outside of Meso there is far less emphasis on testing. Within our community there’s this belief (or maybe a hope) that guys who buy from Source X are relying on tests and have some data to back up their claims. But that’s just not the case. This place is unique. It would not at all surprise me to find that test results—the ones that are never done—would reveal some pretty questionable products out there. Unfortunately the buyers of said products aren’t sending things off to Jano, they’re pinning mystery juice and then they’re shocked when the results are not what was expected.

Cool. For your analytical method, it can detect and ultimately be able to report on % of both AA lengths if the sample contained a mix of the two?
Any amount of 192aa (or anything other related peptide) would just be listed as not HGH content and would instead decrease the purity rating.

I don't identify the impurities with routine testing - it'd be too much work and raise the prices further. Not even pharmacopoeia requires that, so I feel it'd be just an unnecessary price hike.

Email him, I did as well and he acted like it wasn't a widespread problem. Maybe if more people emailed he would address it. He has a very hands off approach on forum. @opti
I got the same response. Said I was the only one to complain. Come on, people. You're spending a ton of money on these products. I know people are scared to question a source because they will get flamed by the source nuthuggers who are always trying to get in tight -- thinking they will get special treatment since they're now "friends". But you have to speak up. Showing courage inspires others to come out.

Last edited:
I got the same response. Said I was the only one to complain. Come on, people. You're spending a ton of money on these products. I know people are scared to question a source because they will get flamed by the source nuthuggers who are always trying to get in tight -- thinking they will get special treatment since they're now "friends". But you have to speak up. Showing courage inspires others to come out.
I'm assuming by lack of direct complaints to the Source , customers who have received vials with lack of vacuum have no issue with it. Should be no hesitation to complain ( source should not be able identify you by email or forum handle if your putting effort into your security).

Meso Members, I hope each and every single one of you are doing well including your loved ones. That our wives, mothers, women in our lives received much love, plenty of gifts and flowers this Mother’s Day.

Though I have not been as active on Meso lately, I keep a close eye on it. I’m sure you the customer would rather have me working behind the scenes on your orders, getting them swiftly to you as I have from day one than constantly answering the same questions over and over. As always, emails are answered promptly.

It seems that one subject in particular has been brought up lately. Vacuum seal. Before I discuss the above matter I would like to once again mention to you where my Grey Tops come from.

My Grey Tops come from a LICENSED GMP facility that meets Pharmacopoeia standards. I will not divulge the facility for obvious reasons but many Veterans and long time members know exactly where they originate. This facility also provides their labeled Somatropin to hospitals and pharmacies. They have to meet firm guidelines and go through strict stages of quality control.

To the subject in question. Vacuum seal, no vial leaves the facility without a vacuum seal. Vacuum seal is required in order for the manufacturing process to be completed. Vacuum seal is necessary for the rubber stopper to be placed and properly sealed.

Below I have tried to break it down in layman’s terms describing how vacuum seal goes concurrently in the manufacturing process.

- Vials are filled with Somatropin in liquid form.

- Negative pressure of lyophilizer is concluded, liquid is converted to a solid.

- Once proper pressure-parity has been achieved internally and externally-(vials) rubber stoppers are applied.

- aluminum seal is applied

- QC of closure stability

Meso Members, I believe I have been fair in facing any obstacle that has crossed my path. I know that I provide a top tier Somatropin and have had a stellar history up to this point and have no intention of changing that. What is troubling is when I get emails telling me “I need to do this," “do that," when my Pharmaceutical line is questioned even though they can be authenticated online.

I know I cannot please everyone and some might take the above the wrong way but for those that are happy with my Somatropin and my customer service, it is greatly appreciated.

@mtt & @Logan44551, it seems you are quite displeased with my Somatropin or myself since I ACTED a certain way which was not to your liking. Please email me so we can come to an agreement and get you compensated. I apologize for not meeting your standards. Their many other sources who I’m sure can fulfill your needs.

Meso, thank you for your continuous support and for reading this lengthy post. By the way, in a few weeks a new batch of Grey Tops should be available once results have been posted.

Meso Members, I hope each and every single one of you are doing well including your loved ones. That our wives, mothers, women in our lives received much love, plenty of gifts and flowers this Mother’s Day.

Though I have not been as active on Meso lately, I keep a close eye on it. I’m sure you the customer would rather have me working behind the scenes on your orders, getting them swiftly to you as I have from day one than constantly answering the same questions over and over. As always, emails are answered promptly.

It seems that one subject in particular has been brought up lately. Vacuum seal. Before I discuss the above matter I would like to once again mention to you where my Grey Tops come from.

My Grey Tops come from a LICENSED GMP facility that meets Pharmacopoeia standards. I will not divulge the facility for obvious reasons but many Veterans and long time members know exactly where they originate. This facility also provides their labeled Somatropin to hospitals and pharmacies. They have to meet firm guidelines and go through strict stages of quality control.

To the subject in question. Vacuum seal, no vial leaves the facility without a vacuum seal. Vacuum seal is required in order for the manufacturing process to be completed. Vacuum seal is necessary for the rubber stopper to be placed and properly sealed.

Below I have tried to break it down in layman’s terms describing how vacuum seal goes concurrently in the manufacturing process.

- Vials are filled with Somatropin in liquid form.

- Negative pressure of lyophilizer is concluded, liquid is converted to a solid.

- Once proper pressure-parity has been achieved internally and externally-(vials) rubber stoppers are applied.

- aluminum seal is applied

- QC of closure stability

Meso Members, I believe I have been fair in facing any obstacle that has crossed my path. I know that I provide a top tier Somatropin and have had a stellar history up to this point and have no intention of changing that. What is troubling is when I get emails telling me “I need to do this," “do that," when my Pharmaceutical line is questioned even though they can be authenticated online.

I know I cannot please everyone and some might take the above the wrong way but for those that are happy with my Somatropin and my customer service, it is greatly appreciated.

@mtt & @Logan44551, it seems you are quite displeased with my Somatropin or myself since I ACTED a certain way which was not to your liking. Please email me so we can come to an agreement and get you compensated. I apologize for not meeting your standards. Their many other sources who I’m sure can fulfill your needs.

Meso, thank you for your continuous support and for reading this lengthy post. By the way, in a few weeks a new batch of Grey Tops should be available once results have been posted.

So it seems very clear, as you explained the process, that the vials should arrive with a vacuum, correct? What would cause them to not have a vacuum if they are sealed correctly. Losing a vacuum isn’t a concern or is it?

Vacuum is done when the factory is freeze drying in the chamber. Some get vacuumed sealed less than others on occasion.

Having a weak or non-vacuum seal on your vials doesn't mean the GH is not good.

Not sure why the disconnect here?

mands

Vacuum is done when the factory is freeze drying in the chamber. Some get vacuumed sealed less than others on occasion.

Having a weak or non-vacuum seal on your vials doesn't mean the GH is not good.

Not sure why the disconnect here?

mands
There's no disconnect. If the vacuum is supposed to be there as part of the manufacturing process and there is no vacuum when you receive it, then I think it's a reasonable concern that "anywhere" air might have gotten into the vial, no? That's the only concern, as the product always tests well, and it's something that I think should be answered by the source, who is presumably way more familiar with the manufacturing process.

Sponsors

Latest posts