MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Ok so the one I did where the water just hit the GH so fast. It’s still good?

the whole "don't inject directly on the puck" and how sensitive the GH is totally overblown. I believe @janoshik did tests where shook the shit out of the GH and I believe a "leave it out of the fridge after reconstituting it" test. If my memory serves me correctly only the leaving it out after reconstituting with bac water had any noticeable effect on potency.

I never said it's wasting it. Any exogenous HGH that puts your level higher than normal is a plus. It's what is optimal. Just like eating protein followingly, a workout is better than waiting 3 hours does not mean the protein is a waste. Doing resistance training first while your muscles are full of glycogen, fresh, and strong rather than doing an hour of cardio first which will deplete your strength and energy is optimal but doesn't mean the resistance training was a waste.
You are suppressed from producing endogenous GH for around 24 hours. Although you do have some around that 20-24 hour mark. You are severely suppressed for about 6 to 18 hours.

If you are dosing in the morning I would suggest dosing before bed as well.

mands

You are suppressed from producing endogenous GH for around 24 hours. Although you do have some around that 20-24 hour mark. You are severely suppressed for about 6 to 18 hours.

If you are dosing in the morning I would suggest dosing before bed as well.

mands
No disrespect intended but do you happen to have any link or studies that show this suppression? I was once on 5 ius/day of GH and had to do an insulin sensitivity test. I got a new doctor for TRT who was an endocrinologist and does that test for his patients wanting to go on TRT. They inject you with insulin and judge your response and then inject you with Dextrose to bring you back to normal. They do this several times. What I did notice on the chart was the inverse relationship between blood sugar and HGH. I always thought that it was insulin and GH that opposed each other with insulin taking priority. When insulin in the system went up GH would go down. This was not the case. It was blood sugar. So as my glucose levels went down my GH levels shot up, way up, and when I would start to black out, they would inject me with dextrose and raised my blood sugar which caused my GH production to go down.

So regardless of the fact that I had taken GH that morning (7 am), it didn't affect my body from producing its own GH (the test was done at 11 am). There are other activities that stimulate GH such as high-intensity physical exertion. It's hard to believe that your own production just shuts off for almost a day being that it's comes in pulses. Same with thyroid. People think your thyroid shuts off when you take 25 mcg of t3. Even at 75 mcg/day my TSH was still active.

No disrespect intended but do you happen to have any link or studies that show this suppression? I was once on 5 ius/day of GH and had to do an insulin sensitivity test. I got a new doctor for TRT who was an endocrinologist and does that test for his patients wanting to go on TRT. They inject you with insulin and judge your response and then inject you with Dextrose to bring you back to normal. They do this several times. What I did notice on the chart was the inverse relationship between blood sugar and HGH. I always thought that it was insulin and GH that opposed each other with insulin taking priority. When insulin in the system went up GH would go down. This was not the case. It was blood sugar. So as my glucose levels went down my GH levels shot up, way up, and when I would start to black out, they would inject me with dextrose and raised my blood sugar which caused my GH production to go down.

So regardless of the fact that I had taken GH that morning (7 am), it didn't affect my body from producing its own GH (the test was done at 11 am). There are other activities that stimulate GH such as high-intensity physical exertion. It's hard to believe that your own production just shuts off for almost a day being that it's comes in pulses. Same with thyroid. People think your thyroid shuts off when you take 25 mcg of t3. Even at 75 mcg/day my TSH was still active.
I remembered reading this study awhile ago:

Spamming multiple theads with the same commercial message is prohibited.
Qingdao SIgma Chemical can provide HGH from USA Domestic

Peptide List.jpg

This does show 24 hour suppression

We have been talking about how endogenous GH can be suppressed by supplementation with exo GH, but what about the receptivity of musculoskeletal tissues? Do the tissues perhaps desensitize in the presence of supra physiological levels? I read recently in some post (lost it already sorry) that Dorian Yates used every other day dosing, based on his experimentation. Is that true and if so, could there be something to the idea of letting the tissues desensitize between doses?

Yall don't use a vent needle when adding bac water to ur hgh? Is this a bad practice to do? I do my hgh and mt2 this way

TT
Thank you for linking this.