MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Not me what? You have to click the link i posted. The text that appeared in that reply link is from another post in that thread. i don't know why it does that, but ignore that and click the link, it will take you to the correct post for a better explanation on dimer.
Appreciate it brother, good thread

I got my first kit of 120. Its been two years since I cycled hgh. I'm donna run 2-3 ius for health and fat loss. I reconstituted it so 2iu is the 2 mark on syringe. Only question I have is how many of you cycle 5 on 2 off or 7 days a week. Last time I ran it 5 on 2 off.

When I started on the greys @2ius i was very happy. In fact up to 5ius i didnt see too too much h2o retention.
did someone of you try all his available hgh brands?
mainly the chinese ones and the greys.
how do they compare in water retention? i am looing for the one with the least water retention possible @ 2-3iuthanks!
I started the grey tops on 2uis , now taking 6ius. Not seeing too much water. I am thinking of going to 8ius but currently on deca too :/

I got my first kit of 120. Its been two years since I cycled hgh. I'm donna run 2-3 ius for health and fat loss. I reconstituted it so 2iu is the 2 mark on syringe. Only question I have is how many of you cycle 5 on 2 off or 7 days a week. Last time I ran it 5 on 2 off.
Id run a lower dose ED if it were me. 2ius ED was and is my fave dose so far. If not for being heckled into using more id still be at that dose.

So reconstitute at 1.2ml or 120 ticks on an insulin syringe (1 full one and 20 more) and then each 10 tick so 20 on the slin pin would be 2iu. They greys actually test at like 13ish but I treat them as 12.

So reconstitute at 1.2ml or 120 ticks on an insulin syringe (1 full one and 20 more) and then each 10 tick so 20 on the slin pin would be 2iu. They greys actually test at like 13ish but I treat them as 12.
Thats exactly what I did. I appreciate the advice. Can't wait to see opti quality. I ran some great blue tops before but they werent 120.

Thats exactly what I did. I appreciate the advice. Can't wait to see opti quality. I ran some great blue tops before but they werent 120.
Generic tops have a bad rep from the old days but once you find that actual China connect or someone like opti who has found the golden goose the quality is great. Once again tops don't mean much.

You'll love the grey tops, I'm running a kit of Jins right now at 2iu but after that it's back to them. Same reason for me just do 2iu fasted and then do some LISS cardio in the morning for 30-40mins if you are in it mostly for the fat loss.

Generic tops have a bad rep from the old days but once you find that actual China connect or someone like opti who has found the golden goose the quality is great. Once again tops don't mean much.

You'll love the grey tops, I'm running a kit of Jins right now at 2iu but after that it's back to them. Same reason for me just do 2iu fasted and then do some LISS cardio in the morning for 30-40mins if you are in it mostly for the fat loss.
I agree I just hate working out on a empty stomach

I was mixing a vial of Jins with a vial of grey which is tight at 4 iu and that’s less times per week I gotta fuggin reconstitute before work but i ran out of grey awhile ago so I been raw dawging the Jins at 3 shots a vial and feel it’s deff a improvement to the generics which iv pushed heavy at 4.5/ 5 ius for along time until I got to use all my stimmy money on pharma hahaha

Also opti just crushed a maybe 4 day TD so I can get back on my cruise of mixed ghs…was hoping to hold out for the new batch soon but can’t ever have enough gh i suppose

As someone who has never ran HGH before; I’m considering a go around of HGH with Test E. However, can any experienced lads tell me if it’s worth the money to buy generic/ugl HGH? I want to run about 2-3 IUs per day. I see there are quite a few sources out there that carry decently priced generics. *about $115 for a kit *10 vials* of 110-120 IUs ,black top, no dimmer* not sure what “black tops” and “no dimmer” means. I’ve stated before that I’m just in it to look good, but have zero interest in training naturally; which is why I’m so intrigued by stacking HGH and Testosterone. 3 meso members have told me that “test is best” and “test with HGH is king”

As someone who has never ran HGH before; I’m considering a go around of HGH with Test E. However, can any experienced lads tell me if it’s worth the money to buy generic/ugl HGH? I want to run about 2-3 IUs per day. I see there are quite a few sources out there that carry decently priced generics. *about $115 for a kit *10 vials* of 110-120 IUs ,black top, no dimmer* not sure what “black tops” and “no dimmer” means. I’ve stated before that I’m just in it to look good, but have zero interest in training naturally; which is why I’m so intrigued by stacking HGH and Testosterone. 3 meso members have told me that “test is best” and “test with HGH is king”

Sure generics with high purity and zero dimer work just fine. Just read this thread to see what people have to say about them. Just don't buy kits that don't have HPLC testing with them.

Shooting your shot on some dirt cheap alibaba kits is gonna end up just how you think it will.

tell me more what if any diff is there.between the generic greys and the jins? H2o retention carpal tunnel fat loss what are you experiencing?

@Logan44551
I don't get much carpal tunnel sides after my first run. That first run was absolute hell on my hands. I could barely hold onto my tools at work. Since then starting at 1iu and upping dose 1iu every couple weeks has seemed to keep me from getting those sides again. I like the Jin's a lot. I feel like I'm getting the same fat loss results off 3.33 iu that I would get running 4-6 IU of the grey tops. Not sure the difference is worth the price difference. If cost wasn't a concern if be running pharm for sure.

I don't get much carpal tunnel sides after my first run. That first run was absolute hell on my hands. I could barely hold onto my tools at work. Since then starting at 1iu and upping dose 1iu every couple weeks has seemed to keep me from getting those sides again. I like the Jin's a lot. I feel like I'm getting the same fat loss results off 3.33 iu that I would get running 4-6 IU of the grey tops. Not sure the difference is worth the price difference. If cost wasn't a concern if be running pharm for sure.
I don't run that high of doses but I'd agree with Logan on this explanation. Pharma just seems like less sides with better results or feels like (fat loss only) when im referencing my experience so far. the 0 dimmer ones are great as well but pharma just seems to have that bit of extra magic.

So I have a question/concern. I’m still getting to know how gh works in the body. I was wondering if you all have experienced blood glucose in the mornings high than normal range? Mine was 126 this morning. Hadn’t eaten anything since 9:30 last night. Checked it around 6:30 this morning. Only doing 2 - 3 iu for 3 weeks now. Also, I went to the gym at 7. Ate - had my RKT during gym session and also preworkout, came home checked it again and it was 118. Is this normal? Or should I go see a doctor about prediabetic? I’m concerned and wondering if I need to just stop the use of gh. I don’t want to end up being a diabetic. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

So I have a question/concern. I’m still getting to know how gh works in the body. I was wondering if you all have experienced blood glucose in the mornings high than normal range? Mine was 126 this morning. Hadn’t eaten anything since 9:30 last night. Checked it around 6:30 this morning. Only doing 2 - 3 iu for 3 weeks now. Also, I went to the gym at 7. Ate - had my RKT during gym session and also preworkout, came home checked it again and it was 118. Is this normal? Or should I go see a doctor about prediabetic? I’m concerned and wondering if I need to just stop the use of gh. I don’t want to end up being a diabetic. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Any help much appreciated. Thanks.
Time to introduce insulin.