MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Okay, so Im going to be
" that guy" so before you blast the hell out of me, keep in mind I know absolutely next to nothing about hgh.
My question is this ...
Optiropin's 120iu kits: (HPLC = 13.08iu)
So, is this 120 ius of hgh or is it 13.08 ius of hgh ?
Some clarification from those experienced would be much appreciated .

Okay, so Im going to be
" that guy" so before you blast the hell out of me, keep in mind I know absolutely next to nothing about hgh.
My question is this ...
Optiropin's 120iu kits: (HPLC = 13.08iu)
So, is this 120 ius of hgh or is it 13.08 ius of hgh ?
Some clarification from those experienced would be much appreciated .

They are listed at 120iu meaning they are made at 120iu or guaranteed to be atleast 120iu, they often test higher. I've seen the grey tops anywhere from 13 to one batch at 14iu.

I believe the blue tops @10iu back back around 11iu. So they are referring to the HPLC tested actual amount in the vial when they say 13.08 (listed at 120iu or 12iu per vial so you're getting more @130iu'ish per kit.

You are probably confused by the switch from total kit iu to tested vial iu's.

They are listed at 120iu meaning they are made at 120iu or guaranteed to be atleast 120iu, they often test higher. I've seen the grey tops anywhere from 13 to one batch at 14iu.

I believe the blue tops @10iu back back around 11iu. So they are referring to the HPLC tested actual amount in the vial when they say 13.08 (listed at 120iu or 12iu per vial so you're getting more @130iu'ish per kit.

You are probably confused by the switch from total kit iu to tested vial iu's.
Yes, i believe thats what confused me. I didnt want to order 120 kits thinking i am getting 120 ius to find out its only 13 ius.
I appreciate the helpful response you rendered with no negativity .
Although i may have deserved it lol

Yes, i believe thats what confused me. I didnt want to order 120 kits thinking i am getting 120 ius to find out its only 13 ius.

Meso can be a tough crowd but it's only if you really really say something stupid. Nothing wrong with genuine questions that deserve genuine answers.

Just to be clear, a kit is 10 vials, so 12 iu a vial (or 13.08 iu per vial)

Not me brother, I’ve never had to ask because the meso is very informative. Although I have in the past wasted money a lot on buying fake gh or low quality over the years. I know many do the purity dimmer test, however I’ve always done the blood work as far as gh serum and igf1. Just read a lot about dimmer on the forum and can see it’s obviously not a good thing but never understood exactly what it is.

I am going from memory of @janoshik 's posts (and even further back, my education), so this may not be 100% correct, but IIRC, "Dimer" is two hgh molecules being bound together. This makes the resulting oligomer unable to bind to our receptors, effectively making the gh less pure.

This type of bonding is apparently somewhat difficult to avoid completely in certain gh production processes which is why many batches have some "dimer".
Anecdotally, higher dimer has been associated with higher sides. I have seen no scientific explanation as to why, however.
Appreciate the insight brother thanks.

did someone of you try all his available hgh brands?
mainly the chinese ones and the greys.
how do they compare in water retention? i am looing for the one with the least water retention possible @ 2-3iu
thanks!

how do they compare in water retention? i am looing for the one with the least water retention possible @ 2-3iu
thanks!
When I started on the greys @2ius i was very happy. In fact up to 5ius i didnt see too too much h2o retention.

thanks!

It's all chinese do you mean the purple 280iu kits? Definitely more reports of water and sides with those, the purity is less and more dimer. Go for the greys or pharma.

Not me brother, I’ve never had to ask because the meso is very informative. Although I have in the past wasted money a lot on buying fake gh or low quality over the years. I know many do the purity dimmer test, however I’ve always done the blood work as far as gh serum and igf1. Just read a lot about dimmer on the forum and can see it’s obviously not a good thing but never understood exactly what it is.

Not me what? You have to click the link i posted. The text that appeared in that reply link is from another post in that thread. i don't know why it does that, but ignore that and click the link, it will take you to the correct post for a better explanation on dimer.

Sponsors

Latest posts