MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Before this I ran my test levels around 2500. 500mg of test a week when I was running 20iu of growth with anadrol tabs. As you know I had to stop the gh completely because my fasted blood sugar got up to almost 120 and side effect got out of control. As you can see I got my blood sugar back down also. My ast and alt came down. I (deflated)lol! from 250 to 230. I had to go keto for the first two weeks to fix blood sugar with long acting beta insulin at night. Then added carbs back in around my work out. I changed my workout split from chest Monday, back Tuesday, legs Wednesday shoulder Thursday arms Friday to chest tri shoulders mon, back bi tue, legs wed, and repeat Thursday through Saturday. Oddly enough with test only at 2grams lost 20 pounds mostly water but got stronger and healthier.

I want freaky mass and i am willing to die trying
I will do whatever it takes
Whatever it takes is what I will do
That worked for Dallas. I'm sure he thought it was worth it. Dying so you can have big muscles and impress other men since women don't find bodybuilding level of development attractive.

PS - @Mighty-mouse does not push the envelope on hormones at all.

Correct

I try and keep my test levels between 1100 and 1300 year round. So around 225-300mg a week. (3 days after a pin) I pin every 3 days around 115-150 depending on what my dose at the time is. 25mg provi every day check my last bloodwork for free test.

3-6 iu growth with 75-100mcg T4

Just added superdrol for a couple weeks at 10mg a day and fuck my life that shit has me all sorts of fucked up! Body aches muscles tight and pumped 24/7.

Diet …. Well I eat and I eat a lot now….. but when I get back to the Middle East it will be chicken and rice and steak got me an apartment now where I can cook my meals.

But when I work out I don’t fuck around! I used to post my workout routines and it’s alot of sets with no breaks. On to the next one type workout. Load day then a muscle round day. Hit every group on my load day but I got a separate load day for lower and upper. Montego from ASF put me toghether one hell of a work out plan on the past and it is killer!

I plan on getting back right down to 8% again then running a 20 week prep and trying a show. But until then just focusing on work and kids. Again I have never went over 300mg of test in the past several years 5-6 or so. It’s all about training and diet …. And growth. For me that number is 5iu a day. (Currently running 6iu daily on greys)

Now I’m not the biggest mutha fucca here for sure. But this is a recent screenshot of a back workout prob sitting close to 15% now IMG_7948.jpg

That 3 months off growth made me gain a little cause I didn’t follow a strict diet

I plan on running close to a gram but saving that for prep.

Edit

I gave them shaq shoes 4 pumps before this lift

Now I’m not the biggest mutha fucca here for sure. But this is a recent screenshot of a back workout prob sitting close to 15% now View attachment 149179

That 3 months off growth made me gain a little cause I didn’t follow a strict diet

Edit

Nice! You get down to 8% or lower and those striations in your back will pop and you’ll look twice as big. Great physic!

Now I’m not the biggest mutha fucca here for sure. But this is a recent screenshot of a back workout prob sitting close to 15% now View attachment 149179

Edit

Shot from just now at gym 254 crappy quality 20210702_212451.jpg

Edit

You look great bro.

I been on 180mg a week of TRT.

I carb cycle now 2 high days/1 medium and repeat. I do this to keep insulin sensitivity and to keep my appetite up.

I just enjoy the lifestyle.

@Methyl Mike the pic sitting on the bench is me now. The bottom pic was dieting on Test/Primobolan flat as a pancake. 40 mins of cardio 5 days a week 1400 calories. I was carb cycling 2 lows/1 medium and repeat.

I will try to find some pics when I had refeeds.

I wish classic physique was around at that time.

Attachments

• 20190114_150925.jpg
    20190114_150925.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 34
  • Me dieting.jpg
    Me dieting.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 37
You look great bro.

I been on 180mg a week of TRT.

I carb cycle now 2 high days/1 medium and repeat. I do this to keep insulin sensitivity and to keep my appetite up.

I just enjoy the lifestyle.

@Methyl Mike the pic sitting on the bench is me now. The bottom pic was dieting on Test/Primobolan flat as a pancake. 40 mins of cardio 5 days a week 1400 calories. I was carb cycling 2 lows/1 medium and repeat.

I will try to find some pics when I had refeeds.

I wish classic physique was around at that time.
1400 cals is low but damn you look impressive! Very nice structure balance flow and condition. What was your weight in the pics?

Edit

Very impressive.

What machine is that?

Look at them.arms!

Sick

Its an honor to share this forum with so many good people who actually are who they say and do the things they say they do. Meso is winning is my opinion.

Sponsors

Latest posts