MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

1400 cals is low but damn you look impressive! Very nice structure balance flow and condition. What was your weight in the pics?

Dude you got to do what it takes! 1400 is nothing! I have a couple pro friends who went lower to get that last bit of bodyfat off.

Thank you brother.

My weight right now is 179lbs TRT

During prep (on cycle) I was 166lbs here depleted and flat as a mofo lol.

I have very small joints and when I am nice and carbed up, I start to "pop".

Weight is honestly irrelevant, bodybuilding is all an illusion.

Flex wheeler competed at 218lbs looking insane (early years).

Lee Labrada competed at 170+lbs with beautiful shape, and conditioning.

Calves are looking nutty bro

That worked for Dallas. I'm sure he thought it was worth it. Dying so you can have big muscles and impress other men since women don't find bodybuilding level of development attractive.
If I die doing what I love I would consider myself.fortunate.

Dude you got to do what it takes! 1400 is nothing! I have a couple pro friends who went lower to get that last bit of bodyfat off.

Thank you brother.

My weight right now is 179lbs TRT

During prep (on cycle) I was 166lbs here depleted and flat as a mofo lol.

I have very small joints and when I am nice and carbed up, I start to "pop".

Weight is honestly irrelevant, bodybuilding is all an illusion.

Flex wheeler competed at 218lbs looking insane (early years).

Lee Labrada competed at 170+lbs with beautiful shape, and conditioning.

Calves are looking nutty bro
I asked your weight just for reference. And I agree with you on all points.

Thank you for the kind words. Ive never put myself out there for the world to see and i have been blessed to get positive feedback. It means the world to me brother.

Correct.

Should i be 4iu eod and work back up? If so how fast?
I was at 20iu a day and had to take a break because of mainly blood sugar and pain in hands so bad it was impossible to get good sleep. When I got back on a month later, I did 20iu EOD and my hands felt great. After two weeks my blood sugar was creeping up on me and I backed it off to 5iu in the am EOD. Blood sugar is back in to good and still no numbness or pain in hands it’s been 3 weeks total.

Don't say that, there is more to life than just bodybuilding.

Not worth dying or being in renal failure living on Dialysis for a goddamn plastic trophy.

I asked your weight just for reference. And I agree with you on all points.

Thank you for the kind words. Ive never put myself out there for the world to see and i have been blessed to get positive feedback. It means the world to me brother.

No doubt brother

You are bodybuilding, be open to criticism and don't take anything to heart.

Hope all is well

Fair enough. As long as you don't have kids or anybody that depends on you.

I've always considered training/bodybuilding as something that will enhance my life and not be my life unless I was a pro. To me, there's more to life than just having big muscles so I can admire myself in the mirror and think others will too.
Getting a 20-inch arm is certainly not worth dying for. I try to keep things in perspective. Maybe you can understand better than most why those kids in Brazil pump their body up with synthol, or even vegetable oil if they can't afford synthol.

To each his own.

I've always considered training/bodybuilding as something that will enhance my life and not be my life unless I was a pro. To me, there's more to life than just having big muscles so I can admire myself in the mirror and think others will too.
Getting a 20-inch arm is certainly not worth dying for. I try to keep things in perspective. Maybe you can understand better than most why those kids in Brazil pump their body up with synthol, or even vegetable oil if they can't afford synthol.

To each his own.

This bro^^

Even some guys that are pros. How far are you willing to go after?

I am like you now, I enjoy the lifestyle and shooting the shit with everyone on Meso.

Last edited:

To each his own.
My biggest motivation is to inspire others and lead by example. I have done this the right way all the way. To me bodybuilding is about hard work. Thats it. I got into it seriously when Yates was Mr Olympia and God Willing I will be a champion and steer up and coming generations to pursue the sport in similar fashion.

My biggest motivation is to inspire others and lead by example. I have done this the right way all the way. To me bodybuilding is about hard work. Thats it. I got into it seriously when Yates was Mr Olympia and God Willing I will be a champion and steer up and coming generations to pursue the sport in similar fashion.
Mike your shopping cart speaks for itself.

Attachments

• 7C29A7D2-0486-4231-96FD-1ABF4E1619D2.png
    7C29A7D2-0486-4231-96FD-1ABF4E1619D2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 46