MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Will do. Thanks, again. I also have about 30ish at 137mcg that are pharma. They are scored and then I could split the halves depending on what dosage I end up on to get me started. Hoping I can just make a good argument to my doc and have him write a script. I'm literally going to blind your initial response and send it to him through our portal once I get the T4 results. My IGF was also tested at the same time. I'll post that.

One last question...for now, by supplementing T4, will my T3 go back down into normal range, or will it be even further elevated by more T4 conversion?
No your T3 will be elevated possibly higher than it is now. But while running growth it’s fine. Just make sure about 4 weeks after get a test done to make sure everything is leveling out.

having a high T3 is a great benefit while on growth. You will burn way more fat while supplementing T4 increasing your t3 it’s like getting the full benefit of growth.

It says right on the report that your TSH is normal and you can see by the numbers that it is within range. Total t4 is a bit low but the more important measure is FREE t4 because that's what your body actually use. Similar with Test. A lot of your free test gets bounded by SHGB and is rendered useless. It's the FREE Test that matters and is actually what is doing the work. As one gets older more of their Test gets bounded by SHGB. There are some, I believe someone on this thread has this, as well as myself, have Total Test levels that are midrange but Free Test is high and outside the reference range.
Thanks for the feedback, but unless we are looking at different tests, T4 is not on my results, but I should have that test back any day.

Thanks bro.... I just see so many people on these forums that talk about an absurd amount of gear and it just seems ridiculous to me and I don’t want new guys to think they need to do that much gear to achieve a decent look.

now I know some guys that take a couple grams of stuff weekly but they are also 5’7 - 5’8” 260-280 lb monsters. But for the most part 90% of the guys that say they take that usually look like they don’t.

I’ll say it again I’m not the biggest guy here or best looking stage ready guy here but for the amount of gear I’m taking and my training and diet I’m fucking happy today I weighed in at 212lb 5’4”.

so just maintain a clean eating habit be consistent for a while and adjust if needed after you know you have been doing everything as you should.

and remember it’s diet training then gear.

edit... just read what I said at first. I’m not calling you a new guy I’m saying in general new guys that are new to gear
Yea I've been following you since I've joined and take note of what you say. It's the mentality of it being a trap and we think well lose it all and that crushes a man's ego . But on another note, I've noticed you said you were running 6iu. I've never gone past 4... can you tell me of your experience of the sweet spot. Was it 6? At what level do we start to get a more anabolic effect, again I dont really know what I'm talking about just going to take notes from your experience

No your T3 will be elevated possibly higher than it is now. But while running growth it’s fine. Just make sure about 4 weeks after get a test done to make sure everything is leveling out.

having a high T3 is a great benefit while on growth. You will burn way more fat while supplementing T4 increasing your t3 it’s like getting the full benefit of growth.
I just started 2iu's daily two weeks ago. I take a dr prescription of levothyroxine 100mg daily for a slow thyroid. What do I need to keep an eye on regarding my thyroid levels? Thanks for your help.

Yes sir the 120s. And dang.

To be honest man, I've been on this stuff for 8 months and I don't even know if it's even doing anything. I'm on my steroid cycle, so I guess it's hard to tell. Lol.
I know my igf-1 levels are high as fuck, so I would assume it is doing something. But I look no different than I do on a steroid cycle really and I'm eating a perfect diet and working out religiously. Haha
Stop the gh and see the difference, u wont see a difference when ur on it except for the fullness and pumps, when u get off it, and the water flushes out, u’ll see huge difference, thats how it always been for me atleast

Stop the gh and see the difference, u wont see a difference when ur on it except for the fullness and pumps, when u get off it, and the water flushes out, u’ll see huge difference, thats how it always been for me atleast
I might just have to do that. Because I've been busted my ass in the gym and with my diet. Haha

I might just have to do that. Because I've been busted my ass in the gym and with my diet. Haha
I second that. I ran a bunch of growth during prep. Starving all the time wanting to know what regular people were eating and how much, just obsessing about food. Thought I was gonna have to starve to death to get dry.
Stopped gh for about 3 days and fuck. I was peeled. I had a refeed and my stomach looked like a pregnant alien, just veins everywhere all freaky

I just went off everything for a few weeks and when I dropped all the water I looked pretty amazing. I just got back on today, I look deflated now lol. But happy I took a break.

I second that. I ran a bunch of growth during prep. Starving all the time wanting to know what regular people were eating and how much, just obsessing about food. Thought I was gonna have to starve to death to get dry.
Stopped gh for about 3 days and fuck. I was peeled. I had a refeed and my stomach looked like a pregnant alien, just veins everywhere all freaky
GH seems to cause problems with gastric emptying thats why the pregnant look. I think the value of coaches for prep comes from them hopefully knowing what foods you can refeed with that won't blow your stomach up.

I see it the same way for fat burning. I could be wrong there are some who would argue that tho. Now let’s say hypothetically speaking 15iu of gh directly into the bicep IM every time. Would you get a greater gain?
I don't think GH is site specific like that but I have heard IGF1 is and certain peptides.

Ok fellas got my results in now before I bash this would be considered my lowest test numbers at 6iu a day. Now to dive into it. This is the first time running a schedule of 4iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon. Also these are the highest my liver and kidney enzymes have ever been.

I’m still researching if my elevated liver enzymes have something to do with my lower igf-1. I also did a few weeks of sdrol but stopped them a week or so before test. My test levels were where they needed to be it was a little more than 4 days after my last 125mg injection I inject 125mg every 3 days and I skipped the day cause I didn’t want to inject the day before testing.

right now I’m oversees and will only be doing test and vitamins to try and help my body recover. I will also donate blood here as well.

I have a few more kits from the same purchase and I will run them once my levels are in order at 5iu pinned every morning. I have multiple test I can compare that too. After all my overall health is more important and I’m getting older so I need to make sure my liver and kidneys are firing on all cylinders. I am however upping the test to 350mg a week.

Here are the results and a current pic I took last night it seems I’m losing a little more water weight as well.

edit- also this was about 3 weeks after my 2nd dose of covid vaccine

Attachments

• 151A7186-D8D4-4C79-B6F9-278B05AFC524.jpeg
    151A7186-D8D4-4C79-B6F9-278B05AFC524.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 69
  • CFC88A9E-E32F-4D60-8193-5DA44EE81676.jpeg
    CFC88A9E-E32F-4D60-8193-5DA44EE81676.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 59
  • A43A64DC-9141-450A-A1E5-A985E7852C7F.jpeg
    A43A64DC-9141-450A-A1E5-A985E7852C7F.jpeg
    196.9 KB · Views: 61
  • C56C92CC-F5F8-4BB0-B4C6-39EDF25719D9.jpeg
    C56C92CC-F5F8-4BB0-B4C6-39EDF25719D9.jpeg
    579 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
I just started 2iu's daily two weeks ago. I take a dr prescription of levothyroxine 100mg daily for a slow thyroid. What do I need to keep an eye on regarding my thyroid levels? Thanks for your help.
I would def keep an eye on your t4 levels while running growth. Being that your thyroid isn’t keeping up you may need to up the dose slightly while running growth.

Yea I've been following you since I've joined and take note of what you say. It's the mentality of it being a trap and we think well lose it all and that crushes a man's ego . But on another note, I've noticed you said you were running 6iu. I've never gone past 4... can you tell me of your experience of the sweet spot. Was it 6? At what level do we start to get a more anabolic effect, again I dont really know what I'm talking about just going to take notes from your experience
The best gains from growth that I seen were 5iu pinned morning. Fat came off real quick but I followed my coaches diet to the letter as well

Ok fellas got my results in now before I bash this would be considered my lowest test numbers at 6iu a day. Now to dive into it. This is the first time running a schedule of 4iu in the morning and 2iu in the afternoon. Also these are the highest my liver and kidney enzymes have ever been.

I’m still researching if my elevated liver enzymes have something to do with my lower igf-1. I also did a few weeks of sdrol but stopped them a week or so before test. My test levels were where they needed to be it was a little more than 4 days after my last 125mg injection I inject 125mg every 3 days and I skipped the day cause I didn’t want to inject the day before testing.

right now I’m oversees and will only be doing test and vitamins to try and help my body recover. I will also donate blood here as well.

I have a few more kits from the same purchase and I will run them once my levels are in order at 5iu pinned every morning. I have multiple test I can compare that too. After all my overall health is more important and I’m getting older so I need to make sure my liver and kidneys are firing on all cylinders. I am however upping the test to 350mg a week.

Here are the results and a current pic I took last night it seems I’m losing a little more water weight as well.

edit- also this was about 3 weeks after my 2nd dose of covid vaccine
Do you feel like shit when your liver enzymes are that elevated?

Your AST and ALT are nothing of any concern. I had scores like that just from working out. I retested after taking a break for four days from the gym with no other changes and the numbers were normal again. I try to skip workouts for a few days now ahead of tests, and those scores are always within range.