MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Not worried about alt? Mine gets 10 points over and I get paranoid lol.
No, alt is simply one marker for your liver function, for some reason guys only fixate on alt and ast. Both can become raised due to intensive training, which we should all be doing. You need to look at the big picture when it comes to lab work, and for liver function alt is simply one piece of the equation.

No, alt is simply one marker for your liver function, for some reason guys only fixate on alt and ast. Both can become raised due to intensive training, which we should all be doing. You need to look at the big picture when it comes to lab work, and for liver function alt is simply one piece of the equation.
Your liver can withstand some serious punishment. I'd say you have pretty good numbers.

It does self heal well. Until it doesnt.
You would have to seriously abuse your liver for it to get irreparable damage. Like an alcoholic is normally walking around with levels 2 or 3 times more than I've ever been able to get my levels just from using orals.

You would have to seriously abuse your liver for it to get irreparable damage. Like an alcoholic is normally walking around with levels 2 or 3 times more than I've ever been able to get my levels just from using orals.
Mine always hits 130 ish after a heavy cycle. Both ast and alt. Like tren anadrol test etc, type cycles. But it bounces back after 4-6 weeks of just test.

Not worried about alt? Mine gets 10 points over and I get paranoid lol.
There is no reason to be concerned about 10 points over. A hard workout the day before drawing blood will raise it more than that.

Next time, take 4 days off all training and cardio prior to drawing blood. I bet that your ALT comes back in the normal range.

I have done this experiment myself.

There is no reason to be concerned about 10 points over. A hard workout the day before drawing blood will raise it more than that.

Next time, take 4 days off all training and cardio prior to drawing blood. I bet that your ALT comes back in the normal range.

I have done this experiment myself.
Now I just tack NAC and tudca a few weeks before labs and ast/alt are quite low.

Hey guys looking for some feedback. I want to know how optis are in regards of hand numbness

I've been running serostim and at 4iu no issues, they're great but I need to budget right now.

I switched to tp blacks and have a little numbness, totally manageable

I know in the past tp mauve always wrecked my hands, like waking me up from arm/hand pain

So I'm pretty much looking between opti Grey's or tp Grey's. Wondering how these have treated you guys!

Hey guys looking for some feedback. I want to know how optis are in regards of hand numbness

I've been running serostim and at 4iu no issues, they're great but I need to budget right now.

I know in the past tp mauve always wrecked my hands, like waking me up from arm/hand pain

So I'm pretty much looking between opti Grey's or tp Grey's. Wondering how these have treated you guys!
Everyone is different. I'm doing 9iu a day of the purple tops. No numbness yet but I have in the past when diet wasn't as good

I’ve been on 4iu grey tops for past 6 months , a little numbness from time to time but I would consider it very mild

Is having the numbness in hands a sure sign that the HGH IS good-when I first tryed Hgh -generic-the pain was so bad I thought I might have to go the hospital - now I’m trying pharma hgh these days and dont have nearly the pain in my hands like the generic ?

Is having the numbness in hands a sure sign that the HGH IS good-when I first tryed Hgh -generic-the pain was so bad I thought I might have to go the hospital - now I’m trying pharma hgh these days and dont have nearly the pain in my hands like the generic ?
No it is not. I've been running serostim that I know for a fact is right from the pharmacy and at 4iu I have no numbness.

It doesn’t mean it’s not good tho from my research into it correct?
To my knowledge, and someone more educated may want to chime in here, what causes the numbness I do not believe indicates the actual Hgh itself is good or bad. I believe the increased numbness from generics vs pharmaceutical is caused by something in the vial other than the actual hgh itself. Some sort of impurity I imagine.

To my knowledge, and someone more educated may want to chime in here, what causes the numbness I do not believe indicates the actual Hgh itself is good or bad. I believe the increased numbness from generics vs pharmaceutical is caused by something in the vial other than the actual hgh itself. Some sort of impurity I imagine.

A good buddy of mine had a Tumour on his pituitary gland , he had terrible hand numbness and fucking things looked swollen all the time. His IGF1 peaked at 986. So I don’t know why some guys get 0 sides on pharmacy HGH and they do on the generics cause his body was producing it naturally and got all the sides like some generics.