MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

Yep, someone brought it to my attention last week that there is a shortage of bac water. Weird, as it’s an item that would seem easily available at all times. If it’s still not available in a few weeks when I run out I’ll look into making my own. I know Mighty Mouse just uses sterile water but you are taking a slight risk doing that. Once you puncture the stopper it is no longer sterile and without alcohol it essentially could become a Petri dish.

As of last week, Amazon had 2 sellers with 20ml and 30ml bottles. Little pricer but an option if it's oos elsewhere.

As of last week, Amazon had 2 sellers with 20ml and 30ml bottles. Little pricer but an option if it's oos elsewhere.

Speaking of, I saw that. I was reading the reviews on one of the amazon bac waters and there were a few, “this caused itchy red welts and when I switched to another brand the welts stopped occurring”. Got me thinking, wonder if most of the reviews we’ve seen about red welts while using hgh over the years could of been caulked up to the bac water. Anywho, just food for thought.

Speaking of, I saw that. I was reading the reviews on one of the amazon bac waters and there were a few, “this caused itchy red welts and when I switched to another brand the welts stopped occurring”. Got me thinking, wonder if most of the reviews we’ve seen about red welts while using hgh over the years could of been caulked up to the bac water. Anywho, just food for thought.
Honestly that's the problem with buying anything off of amazon these days. They're so big that they don't check the authenticity of any of the products that they store and ship. Its sort of a crap shoot on if your getting an authentic brand product or something that somebody is making cheaper and then branding as the more quality item. Wouldn't surprise me if the BAC water on there was the same case.

I grabbed the 20ml one a few weeks ago as I needed some asap. It's been working fine, and had good reviews. Thankfully I got hooked up a brand new hospira last week.

I did get welts from my very first source, about 3 years ago...yellow tops. I remember one old source here sold hgh that also caused a number of members problems, dang I can't remember his name but guy could not speak English. It's possible with bac water, I'm more inclined to think of impurities or allergic reactions myself.

Check out freemassgain dot com. All my go to sites for bac water were sold out and I randomly found these guys. 3 30ml bottles for 20$ and was at my door in 2 days after ordering. Your welcome in advance

Yep, someone brought it to my attention last week that there is a shortage of bac water. Weird, as it’s an item that would seem easily available at all times. If it’s still not available in a few weeks when I run out I’ll look into making my own. I know Mighty Mouse just uses sterile water but you are taking a slight risk doing that. Once you puncture the stopper it is no longer sterile and without alcohol it essentially could become a Petri dish.
As you stated sterile water can be used and is used in single dose applications for HGH. It just doesn't keep as long as bac water.

mands

Check out freemassgain dot com. All my go to sites for bac water were sold out and I randomly found these guys. 3 30ml bottles for 20$ and was at my door in 2 days after ordering. Your welcome in advance
Well, that's different. I guess there are business opportunities everywhere if you pay attention.

I had issues finding BAC water recently, even CanLabs was out. I ended up ordering 2x30ml vials by Vaxxen Labs off Amazon. A bit pricey but I was almost out and had few choices. I've used it in a few vials so far and I'm still alive and without any adverse reaction.

Atlantic Medical Supply I've used in past for BAC.....not sure if in stock though....

Meso, thank you for your continued support. 3 year anniversary is approaching and to show my appreciation I will be holding a sale till the end of the month.

3 Optitropin for $333, each additional kit $111 plus $15 for shipping.

Allow me to rehash a few questions that are continually being asked-sent to my email.

-Domestic ships within USA, no customs. International delivery ships from China to USA.

-There is no difference in quality. Domestic vs international inventory.

-I only accept Bitcoin as form of payment. Other cryptocurrency is accepted if you are willing to pay the exchange fee.

-Yes, there is a difference between Opti 280/Purple Tops and OptiTropin 120/Grey Tops . The Purple Tops are manufactured in a GMP facility. The Grey Tops are manufactured in a LICENSED GMP facility which meets Pharmacopoeia standards.

-As far as how many IU to take daily. It depends entirely on your goals, igf levels, income, etc, etc. Purely individual and best to research as much information as possible. Meso has an abundance of valuable information.

My best to you and your loved ones. Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your preference.
Opti
Trying to get in on this sale. Just got an auto reply on protonmail.

Help please

• Pfizer has bacteriostatic water for injection on shortage due to increased demand.
  • Pfizer has bacteriostatic water for injection 30 mL vials on back order and the company estimates a release date of January 2022.