MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

As said by a few others, there are members here that strictly use sterile water only and not bac water, and have no issues. Just gotta make that call yourself.
Another option is to purchase sterile water and benzyl alcohol separately, add 0.9% BA per the total ML. You will need an insulin syringe to properly measure out the BA.

10ml = .09 units
15ml = .135 units
20ml = .18 units
25ml = .225 units

etc etc....

Trying to get in on this sale. Just got an auto reply on protonmail.

Help please
Your scree-name looks familiar, I believe we did correspond, correct?

Yea bummed I sent 3 emails since last week no response
Could you please double check the email you sent these 3 emails to? I check & reply to emails regularly throughout the day. 0 messages in my spam folder as well.

Meso Members, I wish you and your loved ones abundance of health and prosperity. Best wishes to all!

Another option is to purchase sterile water and benzyl alcohol separately, add 0.9% BA per the total ML. You will need an insulin syringe to properly measure out the BA.

10ml = .09 units
15ml = .135 units
20ml = .18 units
25ml = .225 units

etc etc....

Your scree-name looks familiar, I believe we did correspond, correct?

Could you please double check the email you sent these 3 emails to? I check & reply to emails regularly throughout the day. 0 messages in my spam folder as well.

Meso Members, I wish you and your loved ones abundance of health and prosperity. Best wishes to all!
It went in my spam folder sorry I never had that happen before

Opti,

I had sent you BTC on Friday 12/31/2021 and have not received any further correspondence confirming my payment… prior to me sending the BTC, you had always replied within minutes to a few hours, today is Wednesday and the last I heard from you was Friday (the day I sent payment). To be more specific, it was right after I sent the payment I heard nothing from you (as we were corresponding on Friday); while I’m simply asking you to confirm my payment on your end. I know you must have seen my emails as since I’ve sent my payment you have commented on your own thread here (Monday)… I have purchased from you twice before with no issues in this regards or let alone issues at all.. I don’t understand why you are ignoring me after I sent you money for your product.

Opti,

I had sent you BTC on Friday 12/31/2021 and have not received any further correspondence confirming my payment… prior to me sending the BTC, you had always replied within minutes to a few hours, today is Wednesday and the last I heard from you was Friday (the day I sent payment). To be more specific, it was right after I sent the payment I heard nothing from you (as we were corresponding on Friday); while I’m simply asking you to confirm my payment on your end. I know you must have seen my emails as since I’ve sent my payment you have commented on your own thread here (Monday)… I have purchased from you twice before with no issues in this regards or let alone issues at all.. I don’t understand why you are ignoring me after I sent you money for your product.
Well, that was New Year's Eve.

I am trying to remember if there is supposed to be any communication other than a pack landing?

Twice before, were there communications after payment?

Well, that was New Year's Eve.

I am trying to remember if there is supposed to be any communication other than a pack landing?

Twice before, were there communications after payment?
Yes, I took New Years into account as I waited until today to post here. And yes, I have had communication after payment on my prior orders.

Opti,

@Blake Fountain I can assure you, you are not being ignored. I have not received multiple emails from you or anyone to be specific without a response on my end.

When I provide a BTC address for payment I always ask the recipient to reply with a confirmation email so I can confirm payment and the order ships ASAP.

I have one payment that has shown up on my end without confirmation from the sender. If this is you or if the customer reads this please email me so we can get this resolved. I will ask for specifics to verify you/one is the sender of this transaction.

@Blake Fountain we can continue communication here until this issue is resolved if you like? If your order has not shipped which is unlikely, a refund is also an option.

@Blake Fountain I can assure you, you are not being ignored. I have not received multiple emails from you or anyone to be specific without a response on my end.

When I provide a BTC address for payment I always ask the recipient to reply with a confirmation email so I can confirm payment and the order ships ASAP.

I have one payment that has shown up on my end without confirmation from the sender. If this is you or if the customer reads this please email me so we can get this resolved. I will ask for specifics to verify you/one is the sender of this transaction.

@Blake Fountain we can continue communication here until this issue is resolved if you like? If your order has not shipped which is unlikely, a refund is also an option.
Thank you for the reply Opti. If I had to bet on it, I think that unconfirmed order is me. i did send an email with a screenshot of my payment. I just sent another email in hopes you receive it as I would prefer to keep it isolated there. If email continues to fail, I don’t mind continuing communication here.

Happy new year, fellas. Just got my bloods back, and I was pleasantly surprised by my IGF. I have only been taking 2IU daily of the grey tops, five days on, two off. The batch was from mid last year. My IGF was 371. I reconstitute with 1.2 mls of bac water.
Screenshot_20220106-171902_Photos.jpg

Speaking of, I saw that. I was reading the reviews on one of the amazon bac waters and there were a few, “this caused itchy red welts and when I switched to another brand the welts stopped occurring”. Got me thinking, wonder if most of the reviews we’ve seen about red welts while using hgh over the years could of been caulked up to the bac water. Anywho, just food for thought.
I use the Amazon bac water with no issues. Quality research chemicals I believe is the brand.

Opti how long does it usually take for dom orders to show up? Just wondering when to watch the mailbox.
And a little excited to have some good product lol.

I've placed a few orders with Opti and have no complaints about communication and transit time. Last order was on NYE weekend. He said it would ship in the new year. I assume it went out Monday or Tuesday. I received it Thursday. Even late on NYE he was responding to my emails quickly.