MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

This might be a dumb question and in full disclosure I didn't read the entire thread (only the front few and the last 7 or so) so if this answer is in the middle that's on me but is there any difference between ordering the US Domestic product and the International product when it comes to say 120's other than delivery time?

This might be a dumb question and in full disclosure I didn't read the entire thread (only the front few and the last 7 or so) so if this answer is in the middle that's on me but is there any difference between ordering the US Domestic product and the International product when it comes to say 120's other than delivery time?
The difference really just comes down to delivery time and whether you are concerned about the possibility of the package being seized, although unlikely it’s much less likely domestically vs international. Otherwise same product

The difference really just comes down to delivery time and whether you are concerned about the possibility of the package being seized, although unlikely it’s much less likely domestically vs international. Otherwise same product
Thanks!

Hey guys just figured I would post up my experience.

I had been running 4iu serostim for the better part of a year with no issues. I switched over to these Grey tops at 4iu and after about a week or two I started dealing with a lot of pain and numbness in my arm and hand when I would lay down. It started really interfering with my sleep because I could only lay on my back and it would wake me up some times. Tried this for a few weeks but wasnt getting better.

So I decided to drop down to 2iu for a few weeks and see if that helped. It reduced it a little but still wasn't fixed. So I decided to take about 2 weeks off from gh and start back up with 2iu and same thing, the hand numbness and pain came back. Not as intense as 4iu so manageable. Just a bummer to deal with.

I'm 255lbs and have been using gh from various sources for many years. Diet, water, sodium, sleep and training were unchanged when switching from serostim to Grey tops. I'm in off season right now so calories are high

Hey guys just figured I would post up my experience.

I had been running 4iu serostim for the better part of a year with no issues. I switched over to these Grey tops at 4iu and after about a week or two I started dealing with a lot of pain and numbness in my arm and hand when I would lay down. It started really interfering with my sleep because I could only lay on my back and it would wake me up some times. Tried this for a few weeks but wasnt getting better.

So I decided to drop down to 2iu for a few weeks and see if that helped. It reduced it a little but still wasn't fixed. So I decided to take about 2 weeks off from gh and start back up with 2iu and same thing, the hand numbness and pain came back. Not as intense as 4iu so manageable. Just a bummer to deal with.

I'm 255lbs and have been using gh from various sources for many years. Diet, water, sodium, sleep and training were unchanged when switching from serostim to Grey tops. I'm in off season right now so calories are high
Are yours the current batch of grey tops? Been dealing with similar issues the past month after switching from some of his older grey tops to some I picked up back in the fall 21. Been just running 2ius fasted in the morning.

I've actually noticed it has started to go away over the past few days. Hopefully it was only temporary.

Are yours the current batch of grey tops? Been dealing with similar issues the past month after switching from some of his older grey tops to some I picked up back in the fall 21. Been just running 2ius fasted in the morning.

I've actually noticed it has started to go away over the past few days. Hopefully it was only temporary.
Mine were from early December

I switched over to these Grey tops at 4iu and after about a week or two I started dealing with a lot of pain and numbness in my arm and hand when I would lay down

This is the issue. I know you switched from another gh and thought you’d just transition over but seems that’s not working out. When starting a new brand of hgh you shouldn’t start at 4iu. This is actually good information to know. Thanks

I'm in off season right now so calories are high

This is also probably another cause for it. The only time I get a little numbness nowadays is when I’m at my heaviest.

Years ago I had the worst cts. It was terrible. I couldn’t sleep more than 20 minutes without having to wake up and shake the blood into my hands. I tried everything but in the end I believe the only thing that worked was lower my dose and giving it time. (Believe I suffered from cts for around a month.) Also try celery seed extract as it’s a light diuretic.

Been using Opti now exclusively for years and only had an issue in the beginning when I also started at 4iu. Now I never get sides unless I’m sitting around 230 and even then I just get a slight numbness/tingle

This is the issue. I know you switched from another gh and thought you’d just transition over but seems that’s not working out. When starting a new brand of hgh you shouldn’t start at 4iu. This is actually good information to know. Thanks
This is why I said I stopped, let it clear out, started again at 2iu and still got the issue

This also shows there is a difference in what's actually in the vial of generics vs pharma otherwise swapping from one to the other should be no difference. It would be interesting to finally know exactly what is different

This is why I said I stopped, let it clear out, started again at 2iu and still got the issue

This also shows there is a difference in what's actually in the vial of generics vs pharma otherwise swapping from one to the other should be no difference. It would be interesting to finally know exactly what is different

Sorry, most here remember me whining about my cts so I didn’t go into full detail. I first came down with my dose and the cts was still there so I came off for over a week and it subsided a little. When I jumped back on it got worse again. It took around a month for it to go away. Could it have subsided sooner had I taken more time off, sure. Once it passed tho I’ve never had it again.

Cts is very individual based or every page in here would look like this one. Some get sides once and some never do.

Maybe one day Jano or someone will have the equipment to really break down what the extra couple of % is in generics. Believe Opti sent in pharma hgh to be tested tho and it scored the same as most generics. The pharma vs generics has been beat to death. There are many reviews in here from guys who switched to Opti from phamra and saw no difference in the two. Then occasionally there’s a guy or two who say differently so who knows. They score the same when tested and give the same results (depending on who you talk to) so for me it’s generics.

Categorizing HGH as generic vs pharma makes limited sense in this context as the fillers used for each product can be different - for most western pharma you can look them up on rxlist, Serostim vials for example:
or Genotropin pens/carts (buried in the text towards the beginning):

For other pharma & generics, you or your source can try to obtain this information via request, which is worth a shot if you're curious about fillers as a variable.

Is it safe to say that Optitropin is five stars across the board? Quality,packaging,shipping,communication, and price are all fucking great!