MESO-Rx Sponsor HGH - Domestic USA

I really think and read the hand numbness could be caused from water retention pushing on a nerve
This is what I’ve read a lot as well. And in my experience I get a little hand numbness when I’m on a heavy blast with compounds that make me hold a lot of water, even without GH in the mix. So it makes sense a little that it could be the water retention pressing on the ulnar nerve

Is having the numbness in hands a sure sign that the HGH IS good-when I first tryed Hgh -generic-the pain was so bad I thought I might have to go the hospital - now I’m trying pharma hgh these days and dont have nearly the pain in my hands like the generic ?
It’s no indication of purity or working whatsoever , a lot of different factors and variables . But never believe the growth is good to go when some one says it’s legit bc my hands are numb , just think to yourself what a idiot for saying that

Meso, thank you for your continued support. 3 year anniversary is approaching and to show my appreciation I will be holding a sale till the end of the month.

3 Optitropin for $333, each additional kit $111 plus $15 for shipping.

Allow me to rehash a few questions that are continually being asked-sent to my email.

-Domestic ships within USA, no customs. International delivery ships from China to USA.

-There is no difference in quality. Domestic vs international inventory.

-I only accept Bitcoin as form of payment. Other cryptocurrency is accepted if you are willing to pay the exchange fee.

-Yes, there is a difference between Opti 280/Purple Tops and OptiTropin 120/Grey Tops . The Purple Tops are manufactured in a GMP facility. The Grey Tops are manufactured in a LICENSED GMP facility which meets Pharmacopoeia standards.

-As far as how many IU to take daily. It depends entirely on your goals, igf levels, income, etc, etc. Purely individual and best to research as much information as possible. Meso has an abundance of valuable information.

My best to you and your loved ones. Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your preference.
Opti

Meso, thank you for your continued support. 3 year anniversary is approaching and to show my appreciation I will be holding a sale till the end of the month.

3 Optitropin for $333, each additional kit $111 plus $15 for shipping.

Allow me to rehash a few questions that are continually being asked-sent to my email.

-Domestic ships within USA, no customs. International delivery ships from China to USA.

-There is no difference in quality. Domestic vs international inventory.

-I only accept Bitcoin as form of payment. Other cryptocurrency is accepted if you are willing to pay the exchange fee.

-Yes, there is a difference between Opti 280/Purple Tops and OptiTropin 120/Grey Tops . The Purple Tops are manufactured in a GMP facility. The Grey Tops are manufactured in a LICENSED GMP facility which meets Pharmacopoeia standards.

-As far as how many IU to take daily. It depends entirely on your goals, igf levels, income, etc, etc. Purely individual and best to research as much information as possible. Meso has an abundance of valuable information.

My best to you and your loved ones. Happy Holidays!

Thank you for your preference.
Opti
Hey opti!
How long can i store ur gh if its not reconstituted ?
Thank you!

I ordered purple tops a few weeks back and was interested to see if I’d have any additional sides compared with the other generic I’ve been running given some of the bro-anecdotes about more sides with purple tops.

Running 2iu, nothing at all different from the other source’s HGH. Happy to save some money running these high IU kits.

Hey opti!
How long can i store ur gh if its not reconstituted ?
Thank you!

Opti has said ~2 years, refrigerated, before non-trivial loss of potency. As a point of reference, pharma hgh products have a shelf life of anywhere from 1-3 years and that is typically unrefrigerated. Obviously it doesn't drop to 0% at those times and could still be used beyond that depending upon the product.

Opti has said ~2 years, refrigerated, before non-trivial loss of potency. As a point of reference, pharma hgh products have a shelf life of anywhere from 1-3 years and that is typically unrefrigerated. Obviously it doesn't drop to 0% at those times and could still be used beyond that depending upon the product.
Thanks bro!

Hey guys! Quick question, is there a big difference between the 120s and the 280s besides usp facility. I’m thinking of switching. I usually get the 120s!

I didn't get my igf yet after switching but I want to soon. Feels the same though for whatever it's worth.@venroc