HGH Dosing Time

I do 3iu am fasted 3iu night

Been debating doing all 6iu at night though recently, just to see if I can get some extra sleep and recovery benefits

I like the 3iu fasted in the am but after about 3-4 hours I just get so lethargic and tired, then I start leaning on caffeine more, so that's why I'm considering maybe experimenting with a different approach and just doing a large night time shot

I do 3iu am fasted 3iu night

Been debating doing all 6iu at night though recently, just to see if I can get some extra sleep and recovery benefits

I like the 3iu fasted in the am but after about 3-4 hours I just get so lethargic and tired, then I start leaning on caffeine more, so that's why I'm considering maybe experimenting with a different approach and just doing a large night time shot
Thats what I did it works.
Or try a different brand hgh in the morning.
Mouve tops or pharma hgh never gave me crazy lethargy like QSC or Opti

I notice my fbg is higher in am if i do one dose of 4 ius at night , same thing if i take 4 ius all at once in the am , thats my experience anyway

Thats what I did it works.
Or try a different brand hgh in the morning.
Mouve tops or pharma hgh never gave me crazy lethargy like QSC or Opti
You do BOLOS at night?

I think I'll give it a try honestly. Hoping I'll wake up looking leaner too after doing a large-ish night injection of 6iu, then obviously fasting through the night.

I've been doing the am/pm split for a few months, so I'll do some testing with the night protocol and report back what I find, if anything. At worst I'm just hoping it gives me a deeper sleep

I'm pretty happy with the brand of hgh I'm using though (k4l). It's HPLC tested, been using it for months with great results, but you're right that certain brands probably cause more lethargy than others. I think most generics come out of China anyways though so it's probably relatively similar I would imagine.

I notice my fbg is higher in am if i do one dose of 4 ius at night , same thing if i take 4 ius all at once in the am , thats my experience anyway
Yeah I take 1g metformin at night before bed with my nightly shot. Not sure if this is the "optimal" method of doing things, but I don't like the idea of my blood glucose spiking right before I go to sleep. I don't think there's any benefits to increased blood glucose while sleeping, only negatives I'd think.

You do BOLOS at night?

I think I'll give it a try honestly. Hoping I'll wake up looking leaner too after doing a large-ish night injection of 6iu, then obviously fasting through the night.

I've been doing the am/pm split for a few months, so I'll do some testing with the night protocol and report back what I find, if anything. At worst I'm just hoping it gives me a deeper sleep

I'm pretty happy with the brand of hgh I'm using though (k4l). It's HPLC tested, been using it for months with great results, but you're right that certain brands probably cause more lethargy than others. I think most generics come out of China anyways though so it's probably relatively similar I would imagine.
You know that taking such a high dose at once it gonna do smack? Your body can only produce so much igf1 at once. Higher dose ain’t gonna help you much. Derek has talked about it with scientific literature on his YT channel.
Btw, which lab GH you like the most?

You know that taking such a high dose at once it gonna do smack? Your body can only produce so much igf1 at once. Higher dose ain’t gonna help you much. Derek has talked about it with scientific literature on his YT channel.
I think there's a lot more emerging research on BOLO HGH dosages, and I believe @Type-IIx has talked about this quite a bit. More inclined to take his word over some random youtuber

I think there's a lot more emerging research on BOLO HGH dosages, and I believe @Type-IIx has talked about this quite a bit. More inclined to take his word over some random youtuber
yup, a random youtuber who literally posted scientific literature with graphs and results in his video. . You conveniently missed that part. And the guy you mentioned what are his credentials?

You do BOLOS at night?

Yes I did am/pm and was very lethargic doing the bolus before Bed solved the problem.
Fat loss was no different it takes time that’s all but 6 months in I can tell the difference.
I am slowly recomping no changes in calories but ramping up cardio so that also helps.

No offense but 6iu GH is hardly considered high, atleast within a bodybuilding context. I think most HRT doses are around 2-3iu anyways, but I find the idea that the body can't utilize 6iu of hgh to not only be untrue, but also completely ludicrous, even by bro-science standards.

That's the problems I have with most of these youtubers/influencers/ticktockers, whatever you want to call them. They spread a lot of misinformation. They take studies out of context, or take studies done on animals for instance and apply it verbatim to human use. Then someone takes what they say and starts parroting that information around the fitness community, and people start to believe it. Next thing you know you have misinformation flying around everywhere. I think your point that 6iu hgh can't be utilized, then referencing some YouTube would be a prime example of this occurrence. If you have the actual study that I can read I'd be happy to read it and change my mind if the data supports it, but I'm not going to go take my information from an influencer at face value because he posts fancy graphs or whatever. Context matters a lot

I also think if it were true that BOLUS shots were ineffective, we'd have heard more about it by now, and the general concensus among the bodybuilding community wouldn't be to just get the hgh into the system, and do it consistently. Everyone would be splitting their shots between 3-6 times a day (and while some people do this because they're on much larger doses), most people agree that timing isn't all that relevant.

The only exception would be using gh before fasted cardio to stimulate lipolysis, or timing your hgh to maximize an insulin protocol, but for most people the concensus is just to get the HGH into the system and that timing it may only produce very marginal benefits for most people's intended use.

No offense but 6iu GH is hardly considered high, atleast within a bodybuilding context. I think most HRT doses are around 2-3iu anyways, but I find the idea that the body can't utilize 6iu of hgh to not only be untrue, but also completely ludicrous, even by bro-science standards.

That's the problems I have with most of these youtubers/influencers/ticktockers, whatever you want to call them. They spread a lot of misinformation. They take studies out of context, or take studies done on animals for instance and apply it verbatim to human use. Then someone takes what they say and starts parroting that information around the fitness community, and people start to believe it. Next thing you know you have misinformation flying around everywhere. I think your point that 6iu hgh can't be utilized, then referencing some YouTube would be a prime example of this occurrence. If you have the actual study that I can read I'd be happy to read it and change my mind if the data supports it, but I'm not going to go take my information from an influencer at face value because he posts fancy graphs or whatever. Context matters a lot

I also think if it were true that BOLUS shots were ineffective, we'd have heard more about it by now, and the general concensus among the bodybuilding community wouldn't be to just get the hgh into the system, and do it consistently. Everyone would be splitting their shots between 3-6 times a day (and while some people do this because they're on much larger doses), most people agree that timing isn't all that relevant.

The only exception would be using gh before fasted cardio to stimulate lipolysis, or timing your hgh to maximize an insulin protocol, but for most people the concensus is just to get the HGH into the system and that timing it may only produce very marginal benefits for most people's intended use.
He mentioned studies in his video. I personally don’t need to quote them when they can be found in his video easily. Then you can look up yourself and read as you please. I just mentioned where I learned from that’s it. I am not a guy who knows it all but if someone quotes some studies in their video and shows the literature then they cut out work for me.

Did 3 iu FDA hgh saizen first thing in morning before I did a jog for 30 minutes . Showered then I ate about an hour after

And 2iu before I go to sleep

I'm no expert though but works for me

How come he’s hundreds of millions worth already now? I guess quacks are more successful than most of you self proclaimed “most knowledgeable” people
The science can and does change from time to time.
Also considering half-life and absorption of the drug makes the liver can’t process all that HGH argument not 100% correct.
It was once believed and still is by some people that taking more than 1,5 iu at once won’t produce more fat loss than 5iu but that is also not true.
Some say the liver can process more igf1 if the HGH is taken at night.
We have used this drugs every possible way and have figured out what works best and with HGH there is little difference it’s the dose that matters most.
Just take it the way it’s more convenient for you.

How come he’s hundreds of millions worth already now?
Cause he cons children and teenagers into buying bunk bullshit like turkesterone and overpriced supps… You think because he’s rich he’s telling you the absolute truth? I got some bridges to sell you… MPMD has no credentials beyond being a turkesterone peddler and youtuber anyway ffs…

Last edited:
Why are you all responding to this 18'yo troll? He is a total and utter noob who also has some comprehension/dissonance issues. His words literally mean nothing.
Just to correct the misinformation he's spewing. The 18 year old thing makes more sense now... as he's parroting youtubers then refusing to link the study he's talking about.

Definitely not taking anything he says with any substance

Just to correct the misinformation he's spewing. The 18 year old thing makes more sense now... as he's parroting youtubers then refusing to link the study he's talking about.

Definitely not taking anything he says with any substance

Just to be clear, from his demeanour, writing, and inteligence, I'm only assuming he is very young - I don't know his actual age.

That's all the time I'm willing to spend on this subject matter though. Kudos for trying to you and others.

Back