HGH Dosing Time

Not sure what's going in here, can I get like a tldr lol

I take 5/5 morning/night with 10-25iu insulin novolin (cut vs bulk doses) on cycle. Gives me a wonderful cts, and 2.5/2.5 cruise. I find 10iu long term jacks up my fasted blood sugar. I take berberine too.

I think it just lets me eat a lot of ice cream. Honestly maybe I should switch my doses and high on cut, low on bulk, but currently blasting slin so that's why I'm running high.

My cycle is gonna be longer than my insulin cycle so I might drop my HGH to 2.5/2.5 once I cut the slin but continue my bulk cycle so I can gain more weight

HGH there is little difference it’s the dose that matters most.
Just take it the way it’s more convenient for you.

Agree. No one thinks perfectly timed GH is better than imperfectly timed double dose.

If budget is limited and every additional 0.1 IU GH is breaking the bank, there might be a small benefit of different timing. Or just add an IU or 2 and dose when convenient.

How come he’s hundreds of millions worth already now? I guess quacks are more successful than most of you self proclaimed “most knowledgeable” people

Cause he cons children and teenagers into buying bunk bullshit like turkesterone and overpriced supps… You think because he’s rich he’s telling you the absolute truth? I got some bridges to sell you… MPMD has no credentials beyond being a turkesterone peddler and youtuber anyway ffs…

He's a fairly successful business person (he started the Merrick clinic specializing in blood tests and TRT?), and online youtuber which is apparently a real occupation now.

Cause he cons children and teenagers into buying bunk bullshit like turkesterone and overpriced supps… You think because he’s rich he’s telling you the absolute truth? I got some bridges to sell you… MPMD has no credentials beyond being a turkesterone peddler and youtuber anyway ffs…
I personally don’t care if he’s a multimillionaire. All i am saying despite being a con/quack(according to most of you) he still made huge amounts of money. And you guys (self proclaimed epitome of knowledge) are still around here kick up dirt and eating your own . You want me to believe every word of you and trust every source you learned from but you don’t wanna believe into a guy who actually showed literature in his video.
Tell me who is a fckn fool over here? You guys are so far up your a$$ that you can’t hear anything but your own shit bouncing off your peanut heads.

Why are you all responding to this 18'yo troll? He is a total and utter noob who also has some comprehension/dissonance issues. His words literally mean nothing.
Awww! Clown boi got hurt that i didn’t believe in his words. Where did you get your knowledge from? Clown boi. You must have read some literature too, right?! Clown boi. So if a youtuber quotes a source you don’t wanna believe in him just because he’s a youtuber?!
18yo? I am old enough to be your dad and brother in law at the same time.

[
I personally don’t care if he’s a multimillionaire. All i am saying despite being a con/quack(according to most of you) he still made huge amounts of money. And you guys (self proclaimed epitome of knowledge) are still around here kick up dirt and eating your own . You want me to believe every word of you and trust every source you learned from but you don’t wanna believe into a guy who actually showed literature in his video.
Tell me who is a fckn fool over here? You guys are so far up your a$$ that you can’t hear anything but your own shit bouncing off your peanut heads.
I don’t care what you believe kid, I’m saying this stuff so that others who come in here don’t believe your ill informed bs. Trusting someone with no credentials on YouTube explaining scientific studies to you while he has no business explaining anything to anyone is laughable. He’s a YouTuber with a scam supp business and a health-spa, not an expert in anything beyond making money. But sure kiddo, keep listening to the dude plugging you turkesterone.

Last edited:
[
I don’t care what you believe kid, I’m saying this stuff so that others who come in here don’t believe your ill informed bs. Trusting someone with no credentials on YouTube explaining scientific studies to you while he has no business explaining anything to anyone with no credentials is laughable. He’s a YouTuber with a scam supp business and a health-spa.
So you gotta have credentials before you acquire any knowledge from scientific research? A lay man cannot read a scientific study and gain knowledge from it?
So you don’t want me to believe in scientific studies quoted by him and you don’t want me to believe in the people who run those anti aging clinics but you certainly want me to believe in a guy like you who somehow did all his research on his own in his own basement and came up with his own conclusions?!
You sound like a nun who preaches celibacy and screws the pope of her church.

You sound like a nun who preaches celibacy and screws the pope of her church.
You sound like you’re under 18.

When he’s both wrong about the science and lying to kids and teenagers that bs bug hormones he’s selling are going to make them huge then, yeah, I tend to distrust anything else they have to say because they’re scumbag opportunists. If that’s the type of people you want to listen to then cool kiddo, I’m just here so that others here don’t listen to a child like you talk about things you don’t understand and aren’t informed on.

You sound like you’re under 18.

When he’s both wrong about the science and lying to kids and teenagers that bs bug hormones he’s selling are going to make them huge then, yeah, I tend to distrust anything else they have to say because they’re scumbag opportunists. If that’s the type of people you want to listen to then cool kiddo, I’m just here so that others here don’t listen to a child like you talk about things you don’t understand.
Believe me there are significantly more people who listen to him and would love to listen to him than you guys over here. Don’t you try to convince me that people like you who are so obsessed with injecting drugs everyday devote tens of hours to scientific literature . Never have you ever mentioned any scientific paper/study in all of your confrontational and insulting comments. Clown boi. You and @Jin23 are both charlatan and clowns

Believe me there are significantly more people who listen to him and would love to listen to him than you guys over here. Don’t you try to convince me that people like you who are so obsessed with injecting drugs everyday devote tens of hours to scientific literature . Never have you ever mentioned any scientific paper/study in all of your confrontational and insulting comments. Clown boi. You and @Jin23 are both charlatan and clowns
Go take a nap kiddo. You’re too young to be here anyway. Go back to Reddit and YouTube. Enjoy your turkesterone chump.

Wait is the kid saying high doses of HGH don't do anything?

Yeah...

I mean honestly I don't think steroids or HGH do anything at all. Every day I look smaller.

However everyone around me says otherwise. But I don't listen to them cuz they're smol

Wait is the kid saying high doses of HGH don't do anything?

Yeah...

I mean honestly I don't think steroids or HGH do anything at all. Every day I look smaller.

However everyone around me says otherwise. But I don't listen to them cuz they're smol
High doses taken at once. You got some comprehension issues. Clown faak

I've been doing 6iu at night the last two days, rather than splitting it am/pm

Literally the best sleep of my life. Recovery feels solid too. The only thing is my fasted blood glucose is higher, even with the metformin. I'll have to watch this going forward

I've been doing 6iu at night the last two days, rather than splitting it am/pm

Literally the best sleep of my life. Recovery feels solid too. The only thing is my fasted blood glucose is higher, even with the metformin. I'll have to watch this going forward
I envy you guys who get great sleep on HGH. Does the polar opposite for me, even on 2IU dosed in the morning.

I envy you guys who get great sleep on HGH. Does the polar opposite for me, even on 2IU dosed in the morning.
I get an initial resting heart rate increase after injection, but a few hours post subq injection I hit a lethargy wall. Just ends up working out well for me with sleep.

I've slept like a dead person the last 2 days doing the full dose at night. Some of the deepest REM sleep I think I've ever had.

Try timing your GH 2 hours before bed and see if that helps

I get an initial resting heart rate increase after injection, but a few hours post subq injection I hit a lethargy wall. Just ends up working out well for me with sleep.

I've slept like a dead person the last 2 days doing the full dose at night. Some of the deepest REM sleep I think I've ever had.

Try timing your GH 2 hours before bed and see if that helps

What do you mean by "deep rem"? Vivid dreams?

Afaik there is no such thing as "deep rem". GH does however induce particularly vivid dreams and increase the amount spent in REM along with NREM2 and sleep fragmentation.

High glucose however is really bad. From neuroinflammation, alzheimers dementia, parkinsons, to ... well, everything related to mitochondria dysfunction. I'd really take care of that if I was you.