MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

An 80 gram tube of Andractim (2.5% DHT) should last about 40 days @ 50 mg/d.

An 50 gram tube of Androgel (1.62% testosterone) should last about 16 days @ 50 mg/d.

@PCTZone do you have these in stock? What is the pricing information?

@ anyone: how does topical DHT compare to topical testosterone?

An 80 gram tube of Andractim (2.5% DHT) should last about 40 days @ 50 mg/d.

An 50 gram tube of Androgel (1.62% testosterone) should last about 16 days @ 50 mg/d.

@PCTZone do you have these in stock? What is the pricing information?

@ anyone: how does topical DHT compare to topical testosterone?
Hi,

We have Andractim in our UK warehouse, it ships internationally but please check our reshipment policy for that warehouse. (Links are at bottom of our website)

For testosterone gel we have Cernos Gel on our store, it is 1% and just $1.85 a pouch. This is available in the India warehouse, to get both would require two orders shipping charges :(

- Ed

Hi,

We have Andractim in our UK warehouse, it ships internationally but please check our reshipment policy for that warehouse. (Links are at bottom of our website)

For testosterone gel we have Cernos Gel on our store, it is 1% and just $1.85 a pouch. This is available in the India warehouse, to get both would require two orders shipping charges :(

- Ed

Thank you. I need to do more research on topical DHT and testosterone dosing protocols.

Thank you. I need to do more research on topical DHT and testosterone dosing protocols.

ballpark number is 10% of test converts to DHT so if a dose of test cream is 100-200mg then DHT would be 10-20mg but that's assuming you're not using test which you should be doing. I would just do 10mg and then test your blood levels to see where you're at.

ballpark number is 10% of test converts to DHT so if a dose of test cream is 100-200mg then DHT would be 10-20mg but that's assuming you're not using test which you should be doing. I would just do 10mg and then test your blood levels to see where you're at.
Interesting. My ballpark thinking was more like 100 mg test C IM per week = 50 mg androgel per day = 25 mg topical DHT per day.
No studies on this and I don't have plans on a lot of personal blood testing, so just curious if anyone else tried it or know of comparative studies or other anecdotes

topicals are so easy to make, i wouldn't buy an overpriced low concentration alcohol product. if this is a big experiment for you just buy the raws and get a dmso bottle with the glass eyedropper.

And that's for just blood levels.. topical effect , eh.. you need a cream with concentration depending on the target area size

This the stuff you say is "basically UGL," @baxter0312 ?

View attachment 269561

I've been trying to hunt down where i read it and i finally found it. I was starting to think I was remembering wrong

"Andractim used to be made by a French pharmaceutical company called Besins and was sold online by All Saints Clinic. Besins still lists Andractim on their website but All Saints said that Besins no longer manufactured it and that they no longer sold it. Flash forward a few years and demand for Andractim was still there so an underground labs site called Russian Star Peptides started selling several high strength topical DHT products. Not too long ago, All Saints also started selling a DHT topical product again also, but they won't list it on their website. They are secretive about it.

With the original Andractim, you could be assured that what you were getting was safely manufactured. Unlike Testosterone test kits, there's no DHT test kit available on the market, so it's not possible to test what Russian Star Peptides or All Saints are actually selling. The fact that All Saints is secretive about it should raise red flags.

You can Google both Russian Star Peptides and All Saints Clinic to find their websites. If you choose to purchase from either, just know there are risks both legal and medical.

I was lucky enough to be able to legally obtain 10% DHT cream from my local pharmacy and found it effective, but that was more than 10 years ago, before the North American supply of raw DHT disappeared."

I've been trying to hunt down where i read it and i finally found it. I was starting to think I was remembering wrong

"Andractim used to be made by a French pharmaceutical company called Besins and was sold online by All Saints Clinic. Besins still lists Andractim on their website but All Saints said that Besins no longer manufactured it and that they no longer sold it. Flash forward a few years and demand for Andractim was still there so an underground labs site called Russian Star Peptides started selling several high strength topical DHT products. Not too long ago, All Saints also started selling a DHT topical product again also, but they won't list it on their website. They are secretive about it.

With the original Andractim, you could be assured that what you were getting was safely manufactured. Unlike Testosterone test kits, there's no DHT test kit available on the market, so it's not possible to test what Russian Star Peptides or All Saints are actually selling. The fact that All Saints is secretive about it should raise red flags.

You can Google both Russian Star Peptides and All Saints Clinic to find their websites. If you choose to purchase from either, just know there are risks both legal and medical.

I was lucky enough to be able to legally obtain 10% DHT cream from my local pharmacy and found it effective, but that was more than 10 years ago, before the North American supply of raw DHT disappeared."

Holy shit man you really do your homework. It's appreciated.

1699157890953.png

That's just a post on a forum, but i've heard the same a couple other times.

And to be honest the design of that tube screams "ugl"

Any Dbol available? I don’t see it, figured I’d ask.

Hi,

The UK warehouse has some we can ship at a very big discount as it expired last month. It is still the correct dosage and is manufactured by Deus Medical. If interested you can contact us privately via email.

- Ed

We are aware our website is down, we are changing hosting provider and this should last no longer than 1-2 hours!

-Ed

IMG_5407.jpeg
Gave these guys a shot and I wasn’t disappointed.
Customer Service 10/10
Prices 11/10
Shipping times 10/10

Thanks fellas.