SCAMMED AGAIN: @ironanabaolics sold me underdosed Anavar GTFIH

Just stating my current experience

just a brainless kid ... customers are makin complaints about important stuff and you act like a fuckin gear whore... how is it possible that you can’t see yourself acting as a shill ? Your current experience ... the way and the fuckin timing of your current experience sharing is what you can expect from a bot not from a human..

anyway @IronAnabolics fuck you, a source that doesn’t reply to these messages should be dead for everyone.. I fuckin saw Jeff Bezos answering some mails... Panda spent HOURS with me ... ahaha who the fuck are you to be so busy you can’t even answer..

I only lurk and never comment, but i bought from IronAnabolics when they were on the old SST site. Piece of shit underdosed orals. I messaged the guy and he finally after 4 fucking weeks offered me a reship. Reship??? Why would i want more shitty gear. Finally, you guys learned the truth about this source.

I only lurk and never comment, but i bought from IronAnabolics when they were on the old SST site. Piece of shit underdosed orals. I messaged the guy and he finally after 4 fucking weeks offered me a reship. Reship??? Why would i want more shitty gear. Finally, you guys learned the truth about this source.
Everyone except @JohnnyKKK

That shows the results of one test on one tab.

It’s underdosed. So assuming the guy knows his calculations to make the tabs and added the correct weight of anavar, there would be pills that have too much anavar in them because it didn’t blend correctly.

Of course the guy could have just cut the correct amount of anavar to save money too.

Or he could have some really shitty raws.

Who knows but you can’t rule out any of those possibilities.

This is why I always ask UGLs to explain how they make their capsules or tabs.
Yeah, all of those possibilities - that is what I was getting at. We won't know unless more than one tablet is tested.

And the scammers keep scamming.
Oh Lord... please send a good source who shall forever be loyal to us drug users.
Amen.

can we end this thread now?

Pitchforks for Iron Anabolics. End of story

Apologies for interrupting the flow of hatred and insults, but can someone explain what "floaters" are? If I had to guess I'd say bacterial contamination, cuz floaters are also turds, and poop is dirty and full of germs. Seems like a weird name for it in this context though.

Apologies for interrupting the flow of hatred and insults, but can someone explain what "floaters" are? If I had to guess I'd say bacterial contamination, cuz floaters are also turds, and poop is dirty and full of germs. Seems like a weird name for it in this context though.
Anything floating around in the gear that shouldn't be. Pubes, chunks of rubber stopper, things you might find in a bathtub, etc.

Floaters=stay the fuck away

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to be clear on the nomenclature.

I would take the pubes one as a joke or hyperbole, if I hadn't seen a short hair stuck on a vial behind the label. Twice. I sure hope the white gooey stuff attached to it was glue.

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to be clear on the nomenclature.

I would take the pubes one as a joke or hyperbole, if I hadn't seen a short hair stuck on a vial behind the label. Twice. I sure hope the white gooey stuff attached to it was glue.
I like the way you type. Just wanted to let you know that.

View attachment 140873

Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you.

Thanks so much @janoshik for providing this.

Guys please see above the test on the 2nd tablet provided by Jano, showings its also underdosed.

@Test_Subject
@Silentlemon1011
@BigDaddyV
@Cashton
@BigBaldBeardGuy
@MisterSuperGod
@FR0Z3N_B0MB34
@JohnnyKKK
@Wittlejumper
@MadBret
@Btcowboy
@MrGonq
@Freakmidd
@Suprachica79
@BodyMechanic
@FruitLoops
@malfeasance
@llegday101

Here is a link to Iron anabolics main thread if you wish to leave a comment for future users who may wish to purchase from them.

Last edited:
Thanks so much @janoshik for providing this.

Guys please see above the test on the 2nd tablet provided by Jano

@Test_Subject
@Silentlemon1011
@BigDaddyV
@Cashton
@BigBaldBeardGuy
@MisterSuperGod
@FR0Z3N_B0MB34
@JohnnyKKK
@Wittlejumper
@MadBret
@Btcowboy
@MrGonq
@Freakmidd
@Suprachica79
@BodyMechanic
@FruitLoops
@malfeasance
@llegday101

Here is a link to Iron anabolics main thread if you wish to leave a comment for future users who may wish to purchase from them.

I’ve sent another email to IA about the retest and how Jano has provided pictures to confirm it’s their orals. If I get a response I’ll pop it in here, but at this point I’d be very surprised if he responds.