Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am overwhelmed by the confidence you guys have shown and the eagerness to financially support the program even prior to its official introduction. I can't wait to launch the program and start posting lab test results.

Please help me raise money to make this project a success. I have created a crowdfunding campaign seeking to raise $50,000 in funds by December 31, 2015. This comes out to an average of a little over $7,000 per month. All it would take is a $10 monthly commitment from just 700 AAS harm reduction advocates. At current dollar-euro exchange rates, this will cover the costs of at least 35 monthly lab tests conducted by an independent, fully-accredited Western European lab.The program will be scaled according to funding e.g. the more funding, the more lab tests.

Imagine how big a difference this will make in terms of helping steroid users make more informed decisions and consequently reducing the harm associated with the use of underground steroid products.

Nothing would make me prouder than to see the MESO community rally behind this cause and lead the way in helping me support a project that will have wide-ranging harm reduction benefits for the entire community of non-medical AAS users.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/aas-harm-reduction

Alternatively, the public bitcoin address for donations is 18PUopBDgAXQqyCmKkBkPWBLUVRjyEbRm9

A private, unused bitcoin address can be provided upon request.

The equivalent dollar amount of bitcoin donations will be added to the crowdfunding progress meter.

done, hope all the guys who complain jump on this bandwagon. it's a real solution

Wow! I am astounded by the generosity of the guys who have donated thus far! I want to say, and I think I speak for many others, thank you for your support.

I see in the other thread that you've already got gear out for testing? This is best thing I've ever seen on this board

Wow! I am astounded by the generosity of the guys who have donated thus far! I want to say, and I think I speak for many others, thank you for your support.
TBH I expected a larger overall response. More donors if not more funds.

This is the best chance the community has had in a long time to improve the overall quality and safety of the aas market. Those larger labs being scrutinized will need to correct the issues that will no doubt be uncovered, or lose the respect and trust of their customers. That will inevitably lead to pressure on the raw suppliers to clean up their products, label them correctly, and hopefully test them for purity.

This is the best chance the community has had in a long time to improve the overall quality and safety of the aas market. Those larger labs being scrutinized will need to correct the issues that will no doubt be uncovered, or lose the respect and trust of their customers. That will inevitably lead to pressure on the raw suppliers to clean up their products, label them correctly, and hopefully test them for purity.
Not to mention how much time and money people will save if the chances of buying good gear the first time go way up.

I wouldn't be discouraged. After all, my announcement was buried on page 12 of an 11-month old thread. I originally planned on waiting until we had something to show (like a website and the first wave of lab reports) before announcing the program or creating a crowdfunding campaign. I just couldn't wait. I had to share with you guys. I'm too excited about the project.

It is completely understandable if most people want to wait and see. The fact that many of you are willing to donate so generously in a product, sight unseen, is a gesture that I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate. I am doing my best to deliver something that will convince everyone else to get on board too.

Once the lab reports start coming out, I will sticky an official announcement thread and aggressively start marketing the program. MESO will have some good creative to promote it in June or July. I am confident more and more people will start signing up after there are banners on every page of MESO, the project website is up and running and all of the lab reports go viral :)

Will donate here very shortly, hopefully all the other forums don't think this is just there free lab spec forum to go to. This is a very good program as it looks and will hopefully defiantly save us all some money and health in the long run. Good Job Millard [emoji108][emoji106]

Easy enough. Time to start shooting down the shitbirds. I'm pretty damn excited about this Millard. Put up or shit up indeed. You have given us a way to help weed them out, i just hope more people step up. Hell, i can spend 20 bucks on a quick meal. I don't know how long it will take to hit 50k, but 7k a month should not be a hard target to hit.

I think everyone could and should donate 10 bucks a week. That's coming out to over 500 over a year but you won't notice because it trickles out.

Will donate here very shortly, hopefully all the other forums don't think this is just there free lab spec forum to go to. This is a very good program as it looks and will hopefully defiantly save us all some money and health in the long run. Good Job Millard [emoji108][emoji106]
Thanks! One of the reasons it has been set up completely separate from MESO is because I don't want it to be perceived as a MESO project only for the benefit of MESO and its members. I know there is strong forum loyalty out there and even some hostility between different forums. I really want this program to rise above all of that.

The program will exist for the benefit of the entire community of AAS users. The program will not be commercialized. I want it to be something everyone can call their own. And something everyone will be eager to support.