Sending AAS samples to independent, accredited laboratory in Europe

Would you be willing to submit an unopened sample to an independent accredited laboratory in Europe?

• No. I could never bear to part with gear.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would only send it to a US-based laboratory.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Yes. But only if I didn't have to pay for the cost of analysis.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Yes. But I would not be willing to pay more than USD $50 for analysis.

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $100 for analysis.

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $150 for analysis.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Yes. I would pay up to USD $200 for analysis.

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy enough. Time to start shooting down the shitbirds. I'm pretty damn excited about this Millard. Put up or shit up indeed. You have given us a way to help weed them out, i just hope more people step up. Hell, i can spend 20 bucks on a quick meal. I don't know how long it will take to hit 50k, but 7k a month should not be a hard target to hit.
Thanks! It really shouldn't be that difficult. If we have the numbers and the support, crowdfunding is a powerful tool.

I think everyone could and should donate 10 bucks a week. That's coming out to over 500 over a year but you won't notice because it trickles out.
If enough people donate only $5 a month it should be enough. Some people can afford to be more generous than others but every single contribution, whatever they can afford, is important towards our larger goal.

One of the big problems facing the individual steroid user is that it's simply not financially feasible for them to test the products the use. Few people will spend a couple of hundred dollars for quantitative/microbial/heavy metal testing on a single vial of AAS much less on the multiple compounds they may have in their stack. All of this testing is very important for harm reduction. Unfortunately, given the high financial costs, most individual users go without testing and simply assume the additional risks. I hope this program changes that.

If you have 1000s of people donating as little as $5 per month - or even enough people donating $5 per year - then the cost of harm reduction for the individual AAS is much more affordable. With a sufficiently large database of testing results, there will be plenty of information to help individuals make more informed decisions about AAS use and significantly reduce the risks they assume.

Donation complete! I strongly encourage everyone, members and lurkers to make a donation. Make it whatever you can spare, hell, most of us will piss away 10-20$ (or more) a month on stupid stuff. That 10-20$ a month donation could mean the difference in your health, your gains and save you a bunch of money.

I have been busy the past week and I'm just now catching up on this. Great idea. I will make a contribution before the end of the week.

There shouldn't be any problem.
The problem comes from a lot of lurkers and not a lot supporters but we can spread the word
I'm sure we have friends (aas users) that are willing to participate this is a great cause

If enough people donate only $5 a month it should be enough. Some people can afford to be more generous than others but every single contribution, whatever they can afford, is important towards our larger goal.

One of the big problems facing the individual steroid user is that it's simply not financially feasible for them to test the products the use. Few people will spend a couple of hundred dollars for quantitative/microbial/heavy metal testing on a single vial of AAS much less on the multiple compounds they may have in their stack. All of this testing is very important for harm reduction. Unfortunately, given the high financial costs, most individual users go without testing and simply assume the additional risks. I hope this program changes that.

If you have 1000s of people donating as little as $5 per month - or even enough people donating $5 per year - then the cost of harm reduction for the individual AAS is much more affordable. With a sufficiently large database of testing results, there will be plenty of information to help individuals make more informed decisions about AAS use and significantly reduce the risks they assume.
How about some sort of graphic on the avatar that says who donated and who didn't? Value add for the payers and shames those who don't.

How about some sort of graphic on the avatar that says who donated and who didn't? Value add for the payers and shames those who don't.
We have a graphic artist doing creative for the program. I can ask if we could have some profile badges for those who have donated. Good idea.

Make a sticky thread closed With all the information about the program and the page were to donate. Trust me that will work much better then finding a link trough 13 pages.

@Millard Baker

Here are the 17 products that are currently being tested.

product-table-first-batch.jpg
Alpha Pharma Healthcare
  • Testobolin 1ml ampoule 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate
  • Nandrobolin 1 ml ampoule 250mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • Boldebolin 1 ml ampoule 250mg/ml boldenone undecylenate
Balkan Pharmaceuticals
  • Nandrolone D 1 ml ampoule 200mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • Testosterona E 1 ml ampoule 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate
Eurochem Laboratories
  • EC Boldoject 5ml 200mg/ml boldenone undecylenate
  • EC Decaject 5ml 200mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • EC Enanject 5ml 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate
  • EC Trenaject 5ml 75mg/ml trenbolone acetate
Geneza Pharmaceuticals
  • GP Bold 200 10ml vial 200mg/ml boldenone undecylenate
  • GP Deca 250 10ml vial 250mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • GP Test Enanth 250 10ml vial 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate
  • GP Tren Acetate 100 10ml vial 100mg/ml trenbolone acetate
Pharmacom Labs
  • Pharma BOLD 300 10ml vial 300mg/ml boldenone undecylenate
  • Pharma NAN-D 300 10ml vial 300mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • Pharma TEST E 300 10ml vial 300mg/ml testosterone enanthate
  • Pharma TREN-A 100 10ml vial 100mg/ml trenbolone acetate

Here are the 17 products that are currently being tested.

View attachment 24958
Alpha Pharma Healthcare
  • Testobolin 1ml ampoule 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate
  • Nandrobolin 1 ml ampoule 250mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • Boldebolin 1 ml ampoule 250mg/ml boldenone undecylenate
Balkan Pharmaceuticals
  • Nandrolone D 1 ml ampoule 200mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • Testosterona E 1 ml ampoule 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate
Eurochem Laboratories
  • EC Boldoject 5ml 200mg/ml boldenone undecylenate
  • EC Decaject 5ml 200mg/ml nandrolone decanoate
  • EC Enanject 5ml 250mg/ml testosterone enanthate